• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Escort porn actors

Sex with porn stars is not what you fantasize it to be. Since sex is what they do for a living it's kind of boring for them. The one that I paid for didn't even get hard and was more interested in looking at his phone. Toward the end he was going through the motions and doing "sexy" talk that was anything but.
 
Sex with porn stars is not what you fantasize it to be. Since sex is what they do for a living it's kind of boring for them. The one that I paid for didn't even get hard and was more interested in looking at his phone. Toward the end he was going through the motions and doing "sexy" talk that was anything but.

Are you serious?LOL.What a waste of money!

Will you consider it again? Or all you done with male escorts?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Photon365
Are you serious?LOL.What a waste of money!

Will you consider it again? Or all you done with male escorts?

No. I just picked a bad apple. There are SO many porn guys I would love to connect with.
 
No. I just picked a bad apple. There are SO many porn guys I would love to connect with.

The guy I picked must have been a bad apple too. He did not even "clean" properly. You figure that he does this for a living, so such a thing shouldn't be an issue....
 
Sex with porn stars is not what you fantasize it to be. Since sex is what they do for a living it's kind of boring for them. The one that I paid for didn't even get hard and was more interested in looking at his phone. Toward the end he was going through the motions and doing "sexy" talk that was anything but.

I disagree with this statement. I worked in the industry when I was in school and loved it. It was so rewarding in the end that I returned to the sex industry and have worked in it for over a year now under the mentorship of a couple prominent names. I have done 4 porn scenes this year (see my twitter @JaredEriksonXXX) and have a good base in the work part. A with when I was in school, I LOVE what I do and that I can bring other guys pleasure with my body.

You apparently got a guy who doesn't understand his purpose or his work field. My focus is on the guy or guys I am with and making the experience an intimate and enjoyable one, whether it's at dinner, the movies or naked.
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I paid for fun with Dylan Hayes and it was just awful. I wanted to check out Brandon, but I never got a chance.
Dylan is very submissive , you need to take lead .... Expecting him to entertain you is where you went wrong ....you have to tell him what you want and he does it
 
Clean? As in not having a shower?

As in not cleaning his ass properly. I used a dildo on him and was horrified. I understand accidents happen, but when you're getting paid, you'd think he would take extra care to make sure he is clean.
 
Sex with porn stars is not what you fantasize it to be. Since sex is what they do for a living it's kind of boring for them. The one that I paid for didn't even get hard and was more interested in looking at his phone. Toward the end he was going through the motions and doing "sexy" talk that was anything but.
which one so I know not to hire him....
 
Are you serious?LOL.What a waste of money!

Will you consider it again? Or all you done with male escorts?

I would consider it again, depending on what they would/could do. The guy I mentioned charged more for fucking and wouldn't bottom.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BIGBULL29
You have to remember porn stars on set have a director telling them what to do , various camera angles and lots of editing ....

So when you find yourself in a hotel room with your fantasy fuck - it's obviously not gonna be the same .

You need to be very assertive and lay down directions of what you want - and discuss what you expect BEFORE you meet the escort .
 
I would expect that this is going to depend highly on the individual rent-boy, porn name or not.

If your rent boy is in it strictly for the money and doesn’t give a damn, you’re going to have a less than rewarding time.

If, on the other hand, they actually like what they do, they’ll be sure that all involved have a great time and the cash at the end is just closing of the deal.

The dude @hvdude hired was obviously not in it for the fun and experience. He may also not even be gay, just a straight guy looking for easy cash.

I met a good number of those working at a gay bar with strippers. Some were gay, many were straight, most of those were fine. But there’d be the occasional guy who’d just as soon spit on “the fags” but wanted the cash they waved more. These were never nice people.

On the other hand, I’ve known a number of escorts, primarily gay guys, who really liked what they were doing, took pride in giving a great service (thereby getting repeat clients) and were conscientious and caring about the service they offered.

I can’t imagine that same attitude wouldn’t transfer to guys in the porn/escort industry.