Ethan Hethcote

He just posted that there will be "a bit more revealing" PPV content coming for those who have their subscription on auto-renew?

Not sure what to make of that. Can someone explain the auto-renew setting?
And PPV... that's pay per view, right? Meaning on top of those 15 $ a month...? Oo
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted9859921
He just posted that there will be "a bit more revealing" PPV content coming for those who have their subscription on auto-renew?

Not sure what to make of that. Can someone explain the auto-renew setting?
And PPV... that's pay per view, right? Meaning on top of those 15 $ a month...? Oo
Yeah for those who paid $15 already, if the auto-renew is on, they will be able to pay more to get more content. If they paid $15 already but the auto-renew is off, they will not be able to pay to see more content. And auto-renew is an option where at the end of the month you pay again automatically for another month of subscription.
 
Not sure what to make of that. Can someone explain the auto-renew setting?

It's a pathetic cliché tactic scammers use.

Auto-renew automatically charges your credit card and renews your subscription instantly without you having to do it manually. The reason OnlyFans people make such a big deal about it constantly is because statistically people are more likely to stay subscribed, often because people forget to unsubscribe.

Take notice of the trap he sets, the lure of "a bit more revealing" content is not a promise, it's bait to lure you into paying for another month, he might deliver on what he said, he might not, it doesn't matter since he already got your money for that month.
 
He just posted that there will be "a bit more revealing" PPV content coming for those who have their subscription on auto-renew?

Not sure what to make of that. Can someone explain the auto-renew setting?
And PPV... that's pay per view, right? Meaning on top of those 15 $ a month...? Oo
yeah i wont be paying more for anything from a page that already costs $15. ill just get someone to msg it to me. i mean he costs more than a netflix or apple music subscription…get the fuck out of here with charging more
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jbodean
yeah i wont be paying more for anything from a page that already costs $15. ill just get someone to msg it to me. i mean he costs more than a netflix or apple music subscription…get the fuck out of here with charging more
He can charge literally more than that if he wants to, he’s been on the internet and very reserved for many many years. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ran up to 30$ for exclusivity. Maybe GTFOH and pay for free porn??? Lmao I hate y’all normalizing the expectations to see someone’s personal genitals for less than 10$ you bitches make me sick. sksksksksks
 
He can charge literally more than that if he wants to, he’s been on the internet and very reserved for many many years. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ran up to 30$ for exclusivity. Maybe GTFOH and pay for free porn??? Lmao I hate y’all normalizing the expectations to see someone’s personal genitals for less than 10$ you bitches make me sick. sksksksksks
Why are you even here?
 
Sweetie, nobody on this forum is trying to pay for anything. If that makes you sick, I suggest finding somewhere else to troll lol.
Sweetie if your broke then say thatttt. My bank account can withstand a 15$ monthly charge. While you try to make ends meet, I see no content here babeeee SKSKSKS so I’ll keep responding as long as I know you got time to keep up with me xoxoxoxox
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tonyprlx
Sweetie if your broke then say thatttt. My bank account can withstand a 15$ monthly charge. While you try to make ends meet, I see no content here babeeee SKSKSKS so I’ll keep responding as long as I know you got time to keep up with me xoxoxoxox
Mawmaa, if you wanna waste your money on something that will eventually make its way onto this forum, Twitter, or telegram for free then that’s your business. I’m just telling you how it is.
 
Mawmaa, if you wanna waste your money on something that will eventually make its way onto this forum, Twitter, or telegram for free then that’s your business. I’m just telling you how it is.
Saweeeetie just pay the 15$ and get back in line girl like I said if you need to clock in then clock in!!!! But to expect someone’s to downgrade they’re coin for YOU??? Neverrrrrrrr