Ethan Hethcote

And very secure sissssss. I got a full time job and some BUSINESS to mind. Let’s go get you some babyyyyy
There’s always someone on these forums like “I gotta full time job.” Baby, we’re not your mommy. Nobody cares that you’re doing the bare minimum.
 
Notice how nobody is talking about Ethan’s OF content from an affordability perspective, but rather if it is or is not worth the money. I don’t presume to know anything about the lives of anonymous strangers on the internet, but if I had to hazard a guess, I’d say the person who defaults to a statement like “I have a full time job” or calling other people broke has either missed the point of the conversation or is desperate for affirmation.
Saweeeetie just pay the 15$ and get back in line girl like I said if you need to clock in then clock in!!!! But to expect someone’s to downgrade they’re coin for YOU??? Neverrrrrrrr
Got a full time job and doesn’t know the difference between their, there, and they’re. The jokes write themselves lol.

Anywaaayyyss sister, please notice how nobody was talking about Ethan’s OF content from an affordability perspective, but rather whether it is or is not worth the money. I don’t presume to know anything about the lives of anonymous strangers on the internet (particularly when it comes to their finances), but if I had to hazard a guess, I’d say the person who defaults to a statement like “I have a full time job” or calling other people broke has either missed the point of the conversation or is desperate for affirmation. You will not find perfectly upstanding gentlemen on LPSG who are willing to help you catch up or give you the praise you desire because frankly, nobody here gives a shit about you.
 
He can charge literally more than that if he wants to, he’s been on the internet and very reserved for many many years. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ran up to 30$ for exclusivity. Maybe GTFOH and pay for free porn??? Lmao I hate y’all normalizing the expectations to see someone’s personal genitals for less than 10$ you bitches make me sick. sksksksksks
I disagree with you as well. This is a fan forum, and people are allowed to have differing opinions. One of the main reasons this thread was started was because an older thread became toxic. You are being toxic right now. Please check yourself. Gemini and myself are also subscribers, and Gemini is entitled to his opinion and moreover his commentary is a customer’s testimonial which benefits users of this site who may be on the fence about purchasing. $15 is most people’s hourly wage in this country, assuming you are from the US, and if you’re not from the US, it’s lower in your country. So yes, it is a big investment. Just because $15 may not be a lot to you, you shouldn’t put people down for it not being accessible to them. I’m rooting for Ethan and I’ll play at this time, but you best be damn sure that if he sends out a message this week and it’s protected by a $50 pay wall with a description of “hottest content ever released by me,” and I buy it and it’s a picture of him naked reaching for a mason jar of his homemade strawberry preserves, I am going to be pi$$ed, I will feel like I was scammed, and will let everyone know about it here. If this offends you, I invite you to unwatch this thread. Onlyfans is an adult website. What he’s putting out now is fine, if a bit overpriced, but if you write you’re putting out hotter erotic content on onlyfans, that means porn, and anything less than porn is scammy.
 
I disagree with you as well. This is a fan forum, and people are allowed to have differing opinions. One of the main reasons this thread was started was because an older thread became toxic. You are being toxic right now. Please check yourself. Gemini and myself are also subscribers, and Gemini is entitled to his opinion and moreover his commentary is a customer’s testimonial which benefits users of this site who may be on the fence about purchasing. $15 is most people’s hourly wage in this country, assuming you are from the US, and if you’re not from the US, it’s lower in your country. So yes, it is a big investment. Just because $15 may not be a lot to you, you shouldn’t put people down for it not being accessible to them. I’m rooting for Ethan and I’ll play at this time, but you best be damn sure that if he sends out a message this week and it’s protected by a $50 pay wall with a description of “hottest content ever released by me,” and I buy it and it’s a picture of him naked reaching for a mason jar of his homemade strawberry preserves, I am going to be pi$$ed, I will feel like I was scammed, and will let everyone know about it here. If this offends you, I invite you to unwatch this thread. Onlyfans is an adult website. What he’s putting out now is fine, if a bit overpriced, but if you write you’re putting out hotter erotic content on onlyfans, that means porn, and anything less than porn is scammy.
perfectly said! and I just want to give a shout out to the LPSG creators for that IGNORE option. Solved that problem real quick!
 
perfectly said! and I just want to give a shout out to the LPSG creators for that IGNORE option. Solved that problem real quick!

Wow, I didn't know about this but IGNORE just saved this for me (after reading all of it). Thanks!

I'm torn. On the one hand, if Ethan (or any OF creator) makes it worthwhile and worth the money, that's fine. As of now, in my opinion, relatively overpriced and it's kind of "sad" (don't know how to put it) that this really quickly turned into a possible cash-cow-gimme-all-your-money situation if he doesn't save it somehow.
His last entry had ~300 likes. Is that = subscribers? That's a lot of money he made very easily already (good for him)!
 
FYI, the message just came in...
$33 for 8 pictures I guess... (there's a little 8)
Advertized as getting frontal but not full frontal yet (what's the difference?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Val varro
FYI, the message just came in...
$33 for 8 pictures I guess... (there's a little 8)
Advertized as getting frontal but not full frontal yet (what's the difference?)
Probably some artistic bs of him holding a fig leave in front of his junk. There will probably be a black and white filter too haha FFS I’ll go to the MOMA and Met for art. I go to onlyfans for filthy porn hahaha
 
Probably some artistic bs of him holding a fig leave in front of his junk. There will probably be a black and white filter too haha FFS I’ll go to the MOMA and Met for art. I go to onlyfans for filthy porn hahaha
Leaf* sorry for my iPhone autocorrect haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: strength20156156
Probably some artistic bs of him holding a fig leave in front of his junk. There will probably be a black and white filter too haha FFS I’ll go to the MOMA and Met for art. I go to onlyfans for filthy porn hahaha
I’m gonna go sign up for Belami with my $33 I saved
 
FYI, the message just came in...
$33 for 8 pictures I guess... (there's a little 8)
Advertized as getting frontal but not full frontal yet (what's the difference?)
$33 is a pill of E and a bottle of poppers. Id rather spend it on that