Ever get weird threats ?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone is threatening to try to find me by sending my picture out or something.

Has anyone else had this happen?
Should I delete my account?

Some people can be very judgmental of sites like this and I'm not sure I want it known to ALL of the public.

I got a little concerned about being so open before and thought about taking down my pics but I never had any weird threats until now.
A lot of people tell me they take them down after a while for discretion.

Is this just common bullshit around here or should I take these threats seriously?

King-

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just registered, and made sure to use a name noone would know me by just in case heh.

I think if it's actually worrying you, perhaps you should. But perhaps they've already saved them onto their computer.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best way to find out what others can find out about you is to google yourself and your nomenclatures (nicknames). Even if you change up whats on line about you will still be there in the long run.

mike_from_canada

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
report him to the webmasters...have him deleted... they can probably ban his i.p. adress you he can't come back. Good luck dear. This is one guy who is quite grateful for all of your photos. :)

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the support and advice.

He claims to have already copied my pics but I didn't want to have my pics associated with my posts.
Their are a lot of haters out there and they are threatened by sexual women and want to oppress us.

He was angry that I refused to give him the personal info of my hunter friend.
He says he is some PETA fanatic.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone is threatening to try to find me by sending my picture out or something.

Has anyone else had this happen?
Should I delete my account?

Some people can be very judgmental of sites like this and I'm not sure I want it known to ALL of the public.

I got a little concerned about being so open before and thought about taking down my pics but I never had any weird threats until now.
A lot of people tell me they take them down after a while for discretion.

Is this just common bullshit around here or should I take these threats seriously?
Threats are not "common bullshit around here". As the previous posters have said threats should be reported to the mods.It's unacceptable.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't want to scare you more and I may be the only person this has ever happened to but one time when I googled my screen name an option popped up asking if I wanted a map to my residence!!!!!! It couldn't pinpoint my exact address but it got in the neighborhood. I was stunned! Since the horse was already out of the barn I didn't think there was anything I could do so I didn't react.