Experiences With Hobosexuals

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Urban Dictionary: Hobosexual

A hobosexual is a man who gets into relationships so he can have a place to live.

Have any the women here ever been with a hobosexual? What was it like? What attracted you to them? Do you have any friends who have fallen for hobosexuals?

I have a family member who is a hobosexual. He is completely unable to live without the support of a girlfriend or some female family member. It is quite shameful in my mind. What do you ladies think of it?

4A98A8FE-E8AB-4B20-A6D7-09BF9A3AC69F.jpeg
Urban Dictionary: Hobosexual

A hobosexual is a man who gets into relationships so he can have a place to live.

Have any the women here ever been with a hobosexual? What was it like? What attracted you to them? Do you have any friends who have fallen for hobosexuals?

I have a family member who is a hobosexual. He is completely unable to live without the support of a girlfriend or some female family member. It is quite shameful in my mind. What do you ladies think of it?
It happened to a friend of mine. He started seeing a guy in December, who moved in for Christmas - roast turkey, presents, the lot - and moved out on Boxing Day. We said to him 'a boyfriend's not just for Christmas' you know.

Sorry, not a WI but hobosexuality is an issue that can affect all of us.

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Omg! Never heard of that before. I thought it was like “sexy hobo chic” but it’s a couch surfer.

Ok, no. Not me.

Saw the title and thought it was about having sex with a transientc or homeless person.
My bad!

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It happened to a friend of mine. He started seeing a guy in December, who moved in for Christmas - roast turkey, presents, the lot - and moved out on Boxing Day. We said to him 'a boyfriend's not just for Christmas' you know.

“Hobosexuality can affect us all....” haha love it. And that is so random.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
View attachment 8241581

You're probably right. When I think of it, I only think of women being affected, but I guess men can be affected as well.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No. Any man that could move in with me within a week is definitely unwelcome. He better have a stable income, his own residence, and more than a couple trash bags full of clothes.
Amen.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I mean, I’m all for equality but he will need money to buy me presents. And his own place so I can escape my flatmate. Cannot image having me, my partner, my flatmate and my cat here. Yeah no one is ever moving in with me.

I'd never heard of this before, though I suppose some will go to extreme lengths to stay off the street.

Still, I take a dim view of those who use others and play with their affections for personal gain, despite their predicament.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. Any man that could move in with me within a week is definitely unwelcome. He better have a stable income, his own residence, and more than a couple trash bags full of clothes.
This.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm surprised more people haven't seen or dealt with this.

Looking back on it, I have known multiple guys like this and a few women who always seemed to get into these kinds of relationships.
I find it quite mental.

Reactions: 1225108

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had heard that a hobosexual was a bum fuck, i.e. someone that wasn't very good in the sack.
It is sad though. I know of families whose adult children, both men and women, are living off of their parents because of drug addiction.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
<<< Not a woman

But, I have a cousin; and in his early years he never had a place of his own. Though he had an above average paying job. He would form a relationship with a woman who had a home / apartment and stay there till the relationship faded. If memory serves the duration of these relationships spanned 2 - 3 years , then on to the next

He was kind of the black sheep in the family

PS: he now does; and has maintained a residence of his own for the last decade or so

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will say, when I was in my early 20s, this was far more common. There were quite a few guys moving from young woman to young woman. Just taking their trash bag of clothes from home to home. We called them losers, not hobosexuals, though.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I will say, when I was in my early 20s, this was far more common. There were quite a few guys moving from young woman to young woman. Just taking their trash bag of clothes from home to home. We called them losers, not hobosexuals, though.

All hobosexuals are losers, but not all losers are hobosexuals.

<<< Not a woman

But, I have a cousin; and in his early years he never had a place of his own. Though he had an above average paying job. He would form a relationship with a woman who had a home / apartment and stay there till the relationship faded. If memory serves the duration of these relationships spanned 2 - 3 years , then on to the next

He was kind of the black sheep in the family

PS: he now does; and has maintained a residence of his own for the last decade or so

I was talking someone about my family's own hobosexual black sheep recently and I have to say the grift was kind of impressive.

What he would do is get these women, but instead of moving in with them, they would oftentimes move in with him. Let me explain. While he was still with girl A he would find the next girl, lets call her girl B, and put on a show about how he is a big shot with a fancy car and nice house to get her thinking that moving in with him would be a good idea. What he doesn't tell them is that everything he has is owned or paid for by girl A. So just as girl A is getting tired of him, he is able to break things off with her, kick her out and move in this new girl to pay his bills and rent.

Of course it hasn't worked out perfectly every time, there are many times when he has been homeless and had to move in with his mother or some other family member, but using his current girlfriend's money to attract his next girlfriend is his most common ploy.