MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wowzers. Since you list 80/20, the boyo must be impressive to be your 10 percent twice!

Well, the boy is pretty much made of awesome.

Ack! Thank you for the heads up. I can't go walking around having people thinking I like other boys. Ewwww.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry. I shouldn't have posted before morning coffee. :cold_sweat:
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee .

Ms. ScarletB is one of the good ones. I lurve her. She has a full teasing me before coffee and 11am pass.

Ya got a girl's back. I like that in a womang. :cool:

The storyline was a straight couple on the eve of their wedding day were having problems. The guy's sister (a lesbian) was consoling his partner and it turned into a lesbian experience. The fallout the partner told her fiance so 'fun and games' with the, not only cheating, but cheating with another woman being the issue.

Consoling your brother's bride to be is not an appropriate time for a lesbian experience. That would be seducing someone at a weak moment and/or humiliating or hurting your brother.

I had bi experiments that were actually experiments because women hit on me decades ago at a pick-up bars I frequented. I was surprised by the proposals. I don't think I turned any down after a little discussion of what we both expected.