Eye Color

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by prepstudinsc+Jul 19 2005, 03:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prepstudinsc &#064; Jul 19 2005, 03:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by naughty@Jul 18 2005, 09:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande
@Jun 22 2005, 10:15 PM
Green and hazel eyes rock...
[post=323200]Quoted post[/post]​

Why thank you Malachi&#33; I will tell my eyes you said so&#33; LOL&#33; I happen to like green eyes, turquoise eyes, hazel eyes, Pale blue eyes , grey eyes, brown eyes as long as they are full of life , sexy spark and devilish twinkle. I also loooooooove long lashes and thick eye brows.

Naughty
[post=330117]Quoted post[/post]​

Brown eyes here--I&#39;m told that they are sexy. I&#39;m not sure that I buy it or not. People always say that there&#39;s something mysterious and brooding about them. To me, they&#39;re just my eyes. I do have thick brows, but being obsessive about my appearance, I have them touched up a little bit so they don&#39;t become too thick.
I don&#39;t want a unibrow or catepillar looking brows. A little wax keeps things looking clean and natural.
[post=330164]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well Monty Darlin&#39;,

It goes without saying that your eyes definitely qualify&#33; You know you are as fine as you want to be&#33; Thick eyebrows and lashes... ooooh la la&#33; Baby boy, be very glad I am up here and you are down there&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty K.
getting naughtier by the minute&#33;

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine are ice blue, though they can change, especially if I have been out in the sun, its almost like they recharge, they can turn almost sky blue then

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Rabudo, don&#39;t do the colored contact lenses...they only make dark eyes look funny. I have tried them in my eye doctor&#39;s office and they made my eyes look like somone painted on a color. The only color that looked somewhat natural was green, but then they ended up looking more of a hazel color than a true green.
It always looks freaky when someone has blue contacts in and they have brown eyes.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love dark, dark eyes. Brown, almost-black eyes take the fast track to my heart. :)

Have green eyes myself with a bizarre orange corona around the pupil. Devilish-looking. Small children run in fear, little old ladies fall to their knees in prayer, etc.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm....I love a person&#39;s eyes but don&#39;t really care what color they are, just as long as the color is strong and distinct.

As for me, I have medium/lighter/golden brown eyes (almost like a tiger eye stone) with a dark ring around it. My eye brows are dark brown, and my hair is copper red/brown with blonde streaks. I can&#39;t tell you how many times I have had people look at me and exclaim, "do you know your eyes are the same color as you hair&#33;&#33;?".

Amethyst

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;ll never forget, once this older women told me I had "marvelous bedroom eyes" and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out what she meant. I had to ask my friends to school me on that expression.

I have really bushy eye lashes and eyebrows........I wish I had a dime for every time someone asked if I was wearing eye make-up :p

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue@Oct 14 2005, 07:27 PM
I&#39;ll never forget, once this older women told me I had "marvelous bedroom eyes" and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out what she meant. I had to ask my friends to school me on that expression.

I have really bushy eye lashes and eyebrows........I wish I had a dime for every time someone asked if I was wearing eye make-up :p
[post=351773]Quoted post[/post]​

Alley Blue,

when someone says you have bedroom eyes they either think they are truly sexy or they probably have a sleepy quality. Do you have heavy lids? you also have bushy eyelashes and eyebrows? How wonderful, dont pluck a one&#33; That is what makes your face expressive.

Naughty

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty+Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughty &#064; Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Alley Blue@Oct 14 2005, 07:27 PM

Alley Blue,

when someone says you have bedroom eyes they either think they are truly sexy or they probably have a sleepy quality. Do you have heavy lids? you also have bushy eyelashes and eyebrows? How wonderful, dont pluck a one&#33; That is what makes your face expressive.

Naughty
[post=351779]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

This is what I could&#39;nt understand, cuz my eyes are&#39;nt sleepy-looking at all. The white of my eyes are REALLY white. I just have really really thick lashes and brows. I would&#39;nt pluck them for the world though.......they frame my face nicely :happy:
Not to the fact that guys with little or no brows look spookey.....

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I have blonde hair and kind of grey-green eyes. Sometimes they look blue-grey, sometimes much greener though. Dunno why. :shrug:

I don&#39;t really notice people&#39;s eye colour unless i really fancy them i think. I kind of like any colour really as long as they&#39;re on a cute face hehe.

I find Ian Somerhalder&#39;s eyes pretty fascinating for example but I also love big brown eyes with long black lashes or whatever.

Ian.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 14 2005, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 14 2005, 07:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by naughty@Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Alley Blue
@Oct 14 2005, 07:27 PM

Alley Blue,

Naughty

This is what I could&#39;nt understand, cuz my eyes are&#39;nt sleepy-looking at all. The white of my eyes are REALLY white. I just have really really thick lashes and brows. I would&#39;nt pluck them for the world though.......they frame my face nicely :happy:
[post=351785]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Alleyblue,

The color of the whites of your eyes has nothing to do with it. When someone sees your eyes do the see a lot of white on the bottom or is it mostly iris, Are they wide open and large or are they more laughing with litle eye showing and a lot of twinkle. Who knows what the person meant but the lashes and brows sound lovely so they were probably telling you that your eyes are quite striking&#33;

IT also fascinates me that people with light eyes often like dark ones while people with dark eyes like light ones. Because mine are changeable, that might be why I like a variety as long as they are stunning ones&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty+Oct 15 2005, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughty &#064; Oct 15 2005, 12:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Alley Blue@Oct 14 2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by naughty@Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Alley Blue
@Oct 14 2005, 07:27 PM

Alley Blue,

Naughty

[post=351785]Quoted post[/post]​

Alleyblue,

The color of the whites of your eyes has nothing to do with it. When someone sees your eyes do the see a lot of white on the bottom or is it mostly iris, Are they wide open and large or are they more laughing with litle eye showing and a lot of twinkle. Who knows what the person meant but the lashes and brows sound lovely so they were probably telling you that your eyes are quite striking&#33;

IT also fascinates me that people with light eyes often like dark ones while people with dark eyes like light ones. Because mine are changeable, that might be why I like a variety as long as they are stunning ones&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty
[post=351861]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think I know that Naughty....lol. I was trying to be really descriptive.
I assume it was just her way of saying they looked sexy.
And thank you for the complement Naughty :icon_redface:

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eye color doesn&#39;t really matter to me, but my preference goes for brown-eyed and blue-eyed people. ;)

My own ones are brown... :eyes:
I voted for brown.