Eye Color

Car_Ramrod

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a fan of all eye colors, but blue eyes on a brown haired girl can really blow me away. And not to stereotype, but I really like eyes on most Asian people.

My own eyes are brown with a just a slight tinge of green. Like poop. :eyes:

I have thick eyebrows that I actually trim down some (girlish thing to do, I know, but I have to or else they try to grow together) and REALLY long eyelashes for a dude.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Alt:

Eyes are the first thing I notice on a woman (and I can hear my buds laughing at that, but I swear it's true). If they're sparkling, lively, and inteligent, I find that a turn on. I generally go for greens and blues, but somehow I remember the browns best. However, I spent a memorable weekend with a woman with lavender eyes.

Baby blue here, but if I'm really pissed-off, I'm told they go steel gray.

Take care

Ceg

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 15 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 15 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GoneA@Oct 15 2005, 07:31 AM
I actually like and date women who don&#39;t have any eyeballs.
[post=351936]Quoted post[/post]​

The exotic types.....I can dig it....
[post=352017]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah&#33;&#33; You love it.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
My favorite are chocolate brown. They make me melt.

The irony is that my husband&#39;s eyes are deep blue.

My son&#39;s eyes are absolutely beautiful blue and change from deep blue, to turquoise, to sky blue. Many women have commented on them.

Me? I have green eyes that change colors with my mood and go from brilliant emerald green with a blue outer circle to a murky golden green. And as vain as it is going to sound, they must be something unique because I have had poems and songs written about them.

All three of us have various shades of blond hair.

The most unique eye color I have ever seen is a friend of mine. Her hair is red and her eyes are a goldish color. Very, very interesting to see.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by curiouscat9@Oct 17 2005, 08:00 PM
My favorite are chocolate brown.  They make me melt.

The irony is that my husband&#39;s eyes are deep blue.

My son&#39;s eyes are absolutely beautiful blue and change from deep blue, to turquoise, to sky blue.  Many women have commented on them.

Me?  I have green eyes that change colors with my mood and go from brilliant emerald green with a blue outer circle to a murky golden green.  And as vain as it is going to sound, they must be something unique because I have had poems and songs written about them.

All three of us have various shades of blond hair.

The most unique eye color I have ever seen is a friend of mine.  Her hair is red and her eyes are a goldish color.  Very, very interesting to see.
[post=352746]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, that&#39;s how mine are (red hair with eyes that are a goldish color). I was trying to describe it in an earlier post. It seems to freak some people out a little.