Eyes Open or Closed When Giving Head?

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a question for all the cocksuckers out there. When giving a blowjob do you prefer keeping your eyes open or closed? As a long time male cocksucker, I learned from the very first blowjob that I ever gave that I get very turned on by the eye level view of a big penis fucking my mouth. My first feeder who thankfully turned me into a cocksucker had a big, thick, and cut 7in cock with a large mushroom head that pointed straight out to my mouth. When I gave my first blowjob I kept my eyes closed for the first two minutes or so as my feeder fucked my mouth. When I finally opened my eyes I was almost instantly extremely turned on by the eye level of view of my first feeder’s beautiful thick and cut penis fucking my mouth. That moment when I finally opened my eyes during the first blowjob I ever gave was actually a beautiful sexual awakening for me. At that moment I knew that I was a natural born cocksucker as my first feeder had tried to convince me that I was. To that point in time, I don’t think that I had ever been turned on so quickly and so intensely as the moment when I open my eyes while giving my first blowjob:

One of things I truly adore the most about being a cocksucker is the cocksucker’s view when giving a blowjob. I just get extremely turned on by the cocksucker’s view in keeping my eyes mostly open when I’m happily bobbing my head up and down a cock. I get especially turned on by the cocksucker’s view when deepthroating a large cock, and feeling my feeder’s balls slap into my chin. I just absolutely love the sight of taking a dick nice and deep into my mouth. So I just wonder if you cocksuckers here prefer keeping your eyes open or closed when giving a blowjob?

prem1ership

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i love the visuals, but to hit that right rhythm thats gonna make him cum its eyes closed so u can really pay attention to how his dick reacts.

Reactions: CumLovingMWM
D

deleted814719

I love when my wife gives me head and looks at my cock, looks me in the eye, and I see her face. The look on her face when my average cock is filling her mouth is priceless. I see in her eyes that she enjoys me enjoying the oral pleasure. I see in her eyes that she doesn't want me to go all the way in. I see in her eyes that she doesn't want me to shoot in her mouth. It's all good.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a question for all the cocksuckers out there. When giving a blowjob do you prefer keeping your eyes open or closed? As a long time male cocksucker, I learned from the very first blowjob that I ever gave that I get very turned on by the eye level view of a big penis fucking my mouth. My first feeder who thankfully turned me into a cocksucker had a big, thick, and cut 7in cock with a large mushroom head that pointed straight out to my mouth. When I gave my first blowjob I kept my eyes closed for the first two minutes or so as my feeder fucked my mouth. When I finally opened my eyes I was almost instantly extremely turned on by the eye level of view of my first feeder’s beautiful thick and cut penis fucking my mouth. That moment when I finally opened my eyes during the first blowjob I ever gave was actually a beautiful sexual awakening for me. At that moment I knew that I was a natural born cocksucker as my first feeder had tried to convince me that I was. To that point in time, I don’t think that I had ever been turned on so quickly and so intensely as the moment when I open my eyes while giving my first blowjob:

One of things I truly adore the most about being a cocksucker is the cocksucker’s view when giving a blowjob. I just get extremely turned on by the cocksucker’s view in keeping my eyes mostly open when I’m happily bobbing my head up and down a cock. I get especially turned on by the cocksucker’s view when deepthroating a large cock, and feeling my feeder’s balls slap into my chin. I just absolutely love the sight of taking a dick nice and deep into my mouth. So I just wonder if you cocksuckers here prefer keeping your eyes open or closed when giving a blowjob?
Yours is one of the best posts ever. And I can associate with everything you wrote. And I love to suck a guy in front of a mirror and watch his cock go all the way in my mouth, and down my throat. I can swallow up to 9"

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yours is one of the best posts ever. And I can associate with everything you wrote. And I love to suck a guy in front of a mirror and watch his cock go all the way in my mouth, and down my throat. I can swallow up to 9"
I’ve never done that before. I’ve never sucked dick in front of a mirror before. I can say that the thought of actually seeing myself get my mouth fucked by a big cock is definitely an arousing thought.

I’ve been a cocksucker for many years now. The largest penis I’ve ever blown as a cocksucker was just over 8”, but it was quite thick. I absolutely loved challenging myself to deepthroat that beautiful penis! I was definitely able to do so. I loved worshipping that cock and deepthroating that big dick. It makes me horny as hell just thinking about how much fun and ecstasy I had giving blowjobs to the biggest penis that I’ve ever had as a cocksucker!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both. Mainly closed because when I'm working for his load I want to think of and see nothing other than the thought of how well I think I am nursing him and meeting the need I know he craves and will do most anything to get. I know what I like to feel on my cock, and it is nothing more than slow, strong, focused suction to the sweet spot. I could lay in euphoria enjoying that sensation for hours. The only time I open my eyes is to look at the face of a quiet lover to see if I can gauge his level of pleasure.

As I get older I find there is nothing more important than me pleasing my subject. My pleasure comes after his and usually I get it. If I hook up with an alpha stud (one of my favorites, as long as he's not an asshole) who does not return pleasure that is fine, I just lavish everything I've got on him, gladly let him shoot in my mouth, swallow it and that's it.

I fantasize sometimes I'm making a selfish, spoiled alpha top fall head over heels in love with me because he knows I gladly put him and his pleasure before anything.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been with the same man for 15 years and I always keep my eyes open. If I close them, it is to enjoy the moment and to savor it, but I think most of the time they are open. I sometimes even stop, lay my head on the side and I study it. Doesn't matter how many times I do it, I love studying every inch of it. I think its because I want to take it all in and I want to be able to close my eyes later and recreate the visuals. And also because I am so proud of being able to know his cock that well that I can draw a mental image of it and tell you about every birthmark and every line and every wrinkle. LOL

So yeah, eyes open. :D

Reactions: AK75

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Always open. Plus look into the feeders eyes, they like that.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always open. Plus look into the feeders eyes, they like that.
I strongly agree. Most feeders seem to normally like eye contact with their cocksucker. I get a surprising number of feeders who seem to really enjoy having me suck their cock from a standing position with me on my knees. I don’t know why exactly so many of my feeder’s seem to enjoy that position with me. I think for a lot of my feeders it’s a dominance thing over me to watch a male cocksucker like me happily worship their cock, while I’m on my knees with them standing over me. From that position I can’t really see my feeder’s face at while giving a blowjob.

When I give blowjobs in other positions where my head is more even with my feeder’s head, then my feeders definitely seem to really get a kick out of seeing the intense pleasure and ecstasy on my face that I truly feel whenever I get to worship a nice penis. Many feeders have told me that it is so obvious to them by the look in my eyes that I genuinely love orally worshipping dick, and truly am a natural born male cocksucker.

• Love
Reactions: slowsucknj

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Intend to keep my eyes open to watch the feeders reactions so I'm in tune with his pleasure but somehow end up with a half eye open dreamy look so I'm told. Guess because I'm just as or maybe more into the blowjob as my feeder is.
Mirrors - love watching myself give pleasure. Watching myself really confirms that I'm a cocksucker and very proud of giving oral pleasure to a man. Downside is if I stroke while watching in a mirror I'll cum so fast from being turned on then majority of the time it's game over - but sometimes not.

Reactions: CumLovingMWM