falling into the sink

DJM277: I had a somewhat embarrassing situation the other day. I'll start by saying and am 6ft 1 190. I had just finished showering and made my way over to the sink. The locker room has 6 connected sink in a row.There was someone standing over one combing his hair. I took the second sink over.At this time I had my towel over my shoulder.At this point I leaned over into the mirror to exam a zit that was forming.All the sudden I felt the cold porceline of the sink under my balls and I looked down to see my dick pop into the sink.To make matter worse i look up to see the guy no longer combing his hair staring straight at my dick. At that point I just pulled my dick out of the sink with as much diginity as I could and quickly went on my way. Common occurence at home but at least no one is around to see.

Has this ever happen to any here whether at home or in the locker room while shaving or grooming?and has anyone ever had a similar experience in the locker room or witness such a mishap?

Donk: [quote author=Pecker link=board=relationships;num=1076732297;start=0#1 date=02/14/04 at 05:43:38]Usually the only ones who fall into the sink are clumbsy tap dancers.[/quote]

"Tap" dancers? Groan! That's a terrible pun. Wish I'd said it.

At 5'5", I've never had mine accidentally flop into the sink. But sometimes (when I'm at home!) I take advantage of its length to drape it over the sink if I need to wash it off for some reason.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sinks suck. there is nothing i hate worse than to jam my dick and balls against the cold porcelian of the sink to shave, wash face, brush teeth, etc...or to see some dude with his junk jammed up against the sink in the locker room.

i have had my shit fall in the sink though. it's not too much fun, but handy to do a bit of cleaning if ur dick smells like pussy and you're going home to the girlfriend.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
doesn't happen too me on accident, but it's kinda cool to be able to flop it over take a piss in the sink if u don't have a regular bathroom around (I admit it, done that before)...'nother one of the things that makes me grin about bein hung.

chipster: Happens to me a lot when shaving or brushing my teeth.
When I need to get close to the mirror for shaving, I prefer to have my junk hanging over the counter into the sink than pushed down below the edge. I admit, I don't mind the view in the mirror either.... ;)

meathose10: That's funny - I do that on purpose sometimes. If a guy's been ogling my heavy hang and comes up beside me to get a good look while I'm shaving I'll slop my entire genital mass into the porcelain bowl, pretending I haven't noticed...Something very satisfying seeing how much I fill that basin. Luckily these sinks were very near the steamroom so stayed nice and warm. If some guy stayed there staring stupified I'd get a fat semi and shoot piss down the drain. Very amusing to see the shock register while they're acting like they're not paying any attention.
Alas , that gym closed and there's no cozy set up like that at my current one

HungJordan: I've never fallen into a sink , though I have washed by cock off in my own bathroom since after sex or masturbating.

Duo187: Yep...happened to me during the track season, I had just pissed, forgot to zip up, leaned over to look at my hair in the mirror and "plop" my cock was dangling done into the sink and the guy next me looked like he was about to shit a brick.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's particularly aggravating when I have to really lean over to get the part in my hair just right after showering, and of course with no one in the house,I'm in the buff, I have but (I was going to say little, but with the topic, it seemed inapplicable! :D) no recourse but to really stand on my tippy toes,and VOIL'A! Mr Happy is in the porcelain!