Family comparison

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why give this guy crap? This very topic has been discussed numerous times on this board. And I think it's not a question that is in any way out of line or disgusting. Those of us who grew up with brothers and a father who was fairly open, just very well may know this info.

And yes, huge ball bags DO run in my family...and it isn't strange to know along with the fact that the three brothers had different cock sizes which coresponded to the order of our birth. Relax, guys.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, come on, guys: I know the sizes of all my brothers. A lot of us have jerked off with our brothers and swapped sex stories and info with them while we were normal, horny teenagers. It's really not that unusual. Especially in cases where guys share bedrooms with their brothers. That was my situation: three of us sharing a bedroom and bathroom. If nothing else, morning wood is occasionally glimpsed.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I plead guilty to being a wiseass. I throw myself on the mercy of the Board.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's pretty common that guys -- brother to brother, or sons with fathers -- talk rather frankly about their endowments, and that might include some comparison or revealing or jerking off together. Heh. Honestly, if I had my dad around to explain what this big dick thing would be all about, then I wouldn't have had nearly as many surprises. I suppose as long as all of this activity is consensual and that boundaries are well clarified, then there's no real damage to be done here.

While my brother was still alive, he found out that I was bigger downstairs and it made him jealous to no end. Hey, he'd been picking on me for years; it was long overdue that I had something to lord over him.

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really have any desire to know about the size of anyone related to me! I don't think its right to be looking or to even want to look.

I'm happy with what I got, I'm happy just knowing that thanks!

Pappy

Media
I can understand comparing and maybe jerking off with your brother but not with your Dad. Dad's are supposed to have talks with you and give you guidance, not demonstrations with maybe the exception of how to properly clean beneath the foreskin. Jerking with Dad, nah!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
james24 said:
I don't really have any desire to know about the size of anyone related to me! I don't think its right to be looking or to even want to look.

I'm happy with what I got, I'm happy just knowing that thanks!
Then why are we subjected to a picture of a cock we assume that is yours if you didnt' want us to look?

No one has ever died looking at a penis that I know of. I agree with Pappy in the next post except I don't see anything wrong with comparing with Dad. Girls certainly compare breast sizes with their moms. That isn't a sexual activity or it doesn't have to be. Jerking together is a sexual activity. No, dad can no about it even tell his son how to do it. But jack off with him. No, I wouldn't recommend it at all.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Freddie53 said:
Then why are we subjected to a picture of a cock we assume that is yours if you didnt' want us to look?

No one has ever died looking at a penis that I know of. I agree with Pappy in the next post except I don't see anything wrong with comparing with Dad. Girls certainly compare breast sizes with their moms. That isn't a sexual activity or it doesn't have to be. Jerking together is a sexual activity. No, dad can no about it even tell his son how to do it. But jack off with him. No, I wouldn't recommend it at all.

I agree, but each to his own. Sorry about earlier, bigglowballs, I have just never had the opportunity for anything like that... I had only 1 relative within 10 years of my age growing up (in my house) and that was my puppy... :D:D