Family Guy

D

deleted213967

The Star Wars episode was out of control...

The one in which Brian and Stewie struggle with parenting (Brian pulling over and Stewie bare-bottoming his own big brother) still resonates...

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense to anyone who watches it, as I'm aware that many, many people do... but I have never seen the humor in this show. Occasionally, it has the ability to make me laugh, but the majority of the time, the jokes fall flat. I dunno why?

I agree, I think it sucks some major ass!!!

To each their own

P.S. South Park owned them in Cartoon Wars!!

"You think that's bad?" ROTFL

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have always been a fan of Tracy....What was the name of her show on HBO? I've always kept up with what shes been doing since the 90's....loved her specials on Hbo.... I think she is who turned me onto British television, specifically brit coms..... I miss the old days when I had a C-band satelitte dish and could actually watch BBC1, 2, ect. sorry to get of track

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No offense to anyone who watches it, as I'm aware that many, many people do... but I have never seen the humor in this show. Occasionally, it has the ability to make me laugh, but the majority of the time, the jokes fall flat. I dunno why?
I tend to use it mostly as background noise. Like you, I find there is only the occasional laugh maker in the show. Some of their gags, go on for far too long.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have always been a fan of Tracy....What was the name of her show on HBO? I've always kept up with what shes been doing since the 90's....loved her specials on Hbo.... I think she is who turned me onto British television, specifically brit coms..... I miss the old days when I had a C-band satelitte dish and could actually watch BBC1, 2, ect. sorry to get of track
The program which ran on HBO was 'Tracey Takes On...'

Back in the early 1980s she also had a brief flirtation with musical success which is where I first came across her in an early video. Back then local channel 68 used to do videos for hours and hours at a time-most were the same again and again. One which caught my eyes and ears was They Don't Know. It propelled me to head over to the record store on 8th Street and buy her album. I still have it too. In the video we see her future as she gets made up and does a bit of daydreaming and costume changing. Quirky, charming and thoroughly enjoyable-that's Tracey in everything I've seen her in.

YouTube - Tracy Ullman - They Don't Know