View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here. Very open with my dad. From a young age. I think it’s from being open with him that I like being with older men. My whole life
They do say that the first impression/time are very formative on later years.

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I agree. Nothing that I remember sexual but never filtered. I remember showering as a kid and seeing his dick. It stood out and it was normal. Around the house summers, vacations, backyard pool. My mom was open too. Never an issue. I think that’s why I’m open to everything and everyone. I don’t think it wrong. Just what I know. But I think I’m attracted to older men to this day and I’m comfortable talking and being around them from my dad and my best friends step dad. Very open, always naked. Me too as I have gotten older.

dlbijock222

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I mean, as a single dad raising a boy, it's just much easier to be open and honest when he asks questions. I'd rather he learns all about this stuff from me than when it comes up somehow randomly with people who don't care as much for him.

flywithme

Admired Member
Media
Not a big deal for me. I grew up in a country with public bath culture (wrote about some of my experiences in my blog) and I've seen my dad, uncles, cousins naked many times. I'd still be comfortable if my dad asks me to go to a pubic bath together today.