Famous asians

PoetMalaki

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_n06fvmO6px1reqd5uo1_500.gif

Siwon is quite the famous one in his KPOP group but they are very careful with scandals, I haven't heard any of the famous one engaging in skype or scoial media nudity scandals. When KPOP boybands performr they are cheeky and we can glimpse of some bulging when they dance and that's it :p

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 929662

Siwon is quite the famous one in his KPOP group but they are very careful with scandals, I haven't heard any of the famous one engaging in skype or scoial media nudity scandals. When KPOP boybands performr they are cheeky and we can glimpse of some bulging when they dance and that's it :p
Pls post their youtube videos shirtless. So cute & hot

PoetMalaki

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so what your poiny then? he’s asian too. lol. why are people on here like to argue so bad lmao

I don't really want to argue. This will be my last to make a response to this. But I will say my point for the last time. The thread should be respected when it say "FAMOUS" then it should be famous! I can post a lot of hot guys on here if I want to but they are not "FAMOUS" so I will post them in other thread. Anyway happy new year