Fap Club Los Angeles

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To all members: Details about the next meet are posted on the group page. Please post there if you are planning on attending.

To non-members: I'll try to catch up on membership requests this weekend. Requirements are to be in the 20's-40's age range and reasonably fit. If you don't have any photos on your profile page, then please submit a body pic.

Pecos Bill

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Will the Grindr group be deactivated then?
I'm not sure how we'll use Grindr in the future. But it won't be the main place for announcements and stuff. Perhaps just a notification to check the main page or something.

I'm still figuring it out.

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To all members: We have a meet planned for the evening of Monday May 9th. If you are not part of the kik group, DM me for details.

The deletion of the groups on here has dealt us a blow, but we still have the kik group as well as group chats going on other platforms. Pecos and I are also in the process of setting up a Discord server. So Fap Club will continue despite LPSG being a pain in the ass.

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To all Fap Club members: Meeting is planned for tonight at 7. DM me for details and I'll send you an invite. Please remind me of who you are because after the group was deleted, I lost my master list of members.

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To all Fap Club members: Meeting is planned for Wednesday, May 25th 7PM to Midnight. DM me for details and I'll send you an invite. Please remind me of who you are because after the group was deleted, I lost my master list of members.