Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Technically yes, we are still meeting. But the loss of Groups on LPSG has made it difficult to organize with guys who aren't already in the Kik or Grindr chats.

I'm working on a Fap Club Discord Server that should serve as our new Home Base for guys looking to meet up. But it probably won't be ready for a few more weeks.

I can post invite links here on LPSG once it's ready, and then guys can request access from there to be included in the main Discord server.

Hopefully everything will be ready in the next month or so.

D

deleted16741701

Why dont you create a private Sub on Reddit? Probably easier than discord

Pecos Bill

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not as familiar with creating private subs on Reddit. That could probably work too. But I'm pretty much done with the Discord server. Let me try that first, and if Reddit is better, maybe I'll switch over to that.

Reactions: deleted16741701

JonahBrunch

Experimental Member
Media
Inglewood, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not as familiar with creating private subs on Reddit. That could probably work too. But I'm pretty much done with the Discord server. Let me try that first, and if Reddit is better, maybe I'll switch over to that.
Pretty new to LPSG but not really to jerk buds, so I'm very interested in this group and etc. So would love to be kept in the loop and such. Or happy to help in anyway I can. Thanks!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Regarding fap clubs...
I did a few searches on Sniffies around my area here in the San Fernando Valley area of LA. There is one that a guy sets up monthly. The caveat is you must fit into the "young and hot" genre of men (he requires a pic for evaluation). Not a deal breaker for some here. But for us older men... Not a thing.

So check your Sniffies groups for one if you're interested and have the qualifications. :)

Reactions: Driv3r77

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys. We're done with the Discord server and will likely post on here soon about how to join. Everyone who used to be a member on LPSG will have to go through the acceptance process again. I've pretty much handed over the reins on this thing to Pecos, so he'll likely be making those decisions. Our hope is to get back to doing two or three meets a month by September.

Pecos Bill

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes indeed.
The Discord server is up and running. I'm in the process of trying to absorb our regular members from Grindr and Kik, and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Give me just one more week to get everyone settled on the new platform, and then I'll slowly start working in some new guys from LPSG.

I will say up front that I'm looking to keep the Discord group a little tighter than the 200+ guys we had in the old LPSG group. Out of those 200+ guys, we pretty much only saw about 30-40 guys over the years. The vast majority of the old LPSG group stayed hidden in the shadows since 2019.

I'm looking for guys to be active in the group, both in the chats and in our actual meets. After a while, I'll start dropping guys who aren't participating, to make room for more active members. I just want to keep the energy and participation levels up.

Like I said, give me about another week to get our regulars all set up, and then I'll open up the invites to our LPSG followers.

:emoji_grin::emoji_thumbsup:

latino

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes indeed.
The Discord server is up and running. I'm in the process of trying to absorb our regular members from Grindr and Kik, and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Give me just one more week to get everyone settled on the new platform, and then I'll slowly start working in some new guys from LPSG.

I will say up front that I'm looking to keep the Discord group a little tighter than the 200+ guys we had in the old LPSG group. Out of those 200+ guys, we pretty much only saw about 30-40 guys over the years. The vast majority of the old LPSG group stayed hidden in the shadows since 2019.

I'm looking for guys to be active in the group, both in the chats and in our actual meets. After a while, I'll start dropping guys who aren't participating, to make room for more active members. I just want to keep the energy and participation levels up.

Like I said, give me about another week to get our regulars all set up, and then I'll open up the invites to our LPSG followers.

:emoji_grin::emoji_thumbsup:

I’d like to be added to the group please