Jakels286
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2022
- Posts
- 647
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,770
- Points
- 138
- Location
- Hamtramck, Michigan,United States
- Sexuality
- Unsure
not in his face, right in his MOUTH, and he loves it. this video always gives me a big hard boner. michael lucas seems like such a nasty pervert, that's why i love himAt 1:35 guy farts in Michael Lucas' face
Omg I just died
Omg please share it with methought I share my collection with the community lol
Click the link that says “collection”Omg please share it with me
It’s still a work in progress, and there’s some videos I still wanna download and add but yea any fart videos I find (or pay for) that really turn me on are herethought I share my collection with the community lol
Dude THANK YOU so much for sharing!thought I share my collection with the community lol
Those are the best kind. I remember a younger guy on YouTube used to go commando/shirtless, get on his knees, and let them rip. He disappeared after he started getting horny comments.I always wonder if people post this and imagine that someone will goon to this
I love him he is so hotI always wonder if people post this and imagine that someone will goon to this
At 1:35 guy farts in Michael Lucas' face
Why not buy it and find out? It's only $10.View attachment 160703341
Anyone know if this is legit? A rare fetish vid from him but I’m aware he’s not always truthful with his video descriptions…
Hot guy but his farts are fake, which is a major boner killer for me. Don’t waste your money. I would share but his videos are coded.View attachment 160703341
Anyone know if this is legit? A rare fetish vid from him but I’m aware he’s not always truthful with his video descriptions…
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.