Fastest You’ve Cum?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One time, I think I came in like 10 seconds-- I was with a female swinger....and she had the hottest body....skin like pure vevlet. I'd never felt anything like it... we made out for a while and I spent a lot of time eating her pussy and making her cum over and over. I was not expecting much more (no sex) bur after about 1/2 hour of this foreplay and orgasms. ...she wanted to blow me....and OMG...what a blow job and I pulled out of her mouth and could not control it....I just squirted long and hard...and tried to catch as much as I can in my hands...she didn't want any jizz on the carpet! Holy cow...what an afternoon.

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While on vacation one early morning I headed to the beach. A cute guy gave me some of the best head I've ever had. I think he sucked my cock for maybe 30 seconds before I unloaded and he swallowed. Later that same day, late afternoon, I was leaving the beach and he was still there. He gave me another blow job. Again I lasted only about 30 seconds. I remember it all vividly.

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First time jacking off it happened immediately. Was young and looking at magazine. Reached down and rubbed it maybe 10 seconds. Didn’t really know what I was doing.

First time fucking I lasted about 30 seconds.

xhuskystudx

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time I got with my ex she had the nicest, tight pussy and I couldn’t stop watching my dick plowing her. I blew in 2 minutes lol. I learned to pace myself after that but she took it the way she should, as a compliment.

Reactions: Bigred12

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf at the time woke me up by riding my morning wood. I was already dreaming about having great sex and to wake up to it being reality was super hot. I really enjoyed the fact that she was already at the brink of orgasm somehow. I was groggy but super turned on that she was essentially just using me like that. She came and her vagina started tensing on my dick. I immediately came. Didn’t last long at all! At least for what I was awake for… I asked if she was riding me when I was still asleep, but she wouldn’t tell me. I can’t imagine I would’ve slept through that and not woken up though. I’ll never know and I’m okay with that!

N

Nik9603

just 1 second. Or 2 ? May be 2
it was my partner, he pushed his cock in my ass .. I screamed and asked him to stop. So he immediately withdrew his cock and he started to ejaculate

Reactions: diver6

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My gf at the time woke me up by riding my morning wood. I was already dreaming about having great sex and to wake up to it being reality was super hot. I really enjoyed the fact that she was already at the brink of orgasm somehow. I was groggy but super turned on that she was essentially just using me like that. She came and her vagina started tensing on my dick. I immediately came. Didn’t last long at all! At least for what I was awake for… I asked if she was riding me when I was still asleep, but she wouldn’t tell me. I can’t imagine I would’ve slept through that and not woken up though. I’ll never know and I’m okay with that!

In a scenario like that, how come you didn't become a father from that moment? I had a similar experience to include the throbbing vagina/instant cumming, and I'm convinced that was the moment that a child of mine was conceived.

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a scenario like that, how come you didn't become a father from that moment? I had a similar experience to include the throbbing vagina/instant cumming, and I'm convinced that was the moment that a child of mine was conceived.
She was on birth control and we had to buy Plan B. But nothing happened. While it felt great, it was a little scary cause she didn’t have any type of more permanent birth control.

Reactions: diver6 and sulvca

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
She was on birth control and we had to buy Plan B. But nothing happened. While it felt great, it was a little scary cause she didn’t have any type of more permanent birth control.
Yeah it did feel great. Really good. I bet you would've been having a baby if you didn't do Plan B.

D

deleted1177572

As a kid, I was lying on the bathroom floor with a stop watch. From soft to ejaculation, it was 35 seconds. It was a test just to see how fast I could do it. If I contract my thigh muscles as tightly as I can, I can cum really fast. They are pretty big and I am usually close to passing out as I cum.

Reactions: Bigred12 and diver6

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seconds. Girl was 24yo and super tight. About 20 minutes later after cumming the first time, we did it again and same thing. I wasn't wearing a condom but probably wouldn't have made a difference.

She said she had sex with a couple other guys in the past and it was the same thing.

Usually I have the opposite issue and it takes a while, but this girl it was like getting the cum pulled out of you right away.

Lagger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seconds. Girl was 24yo and super tight. About 20 minutes later after cumming the first time, we did it again and same thing. I wasn't wearing a condom but probably wouldn't have made a difference.

She said she had sex with a couple other guys in the past and it was the same thing.

Usually I have the opposite issue and it takes a while, but this girl it was like getting the cum pulled out of you right away.

I know what you mean…. Didn’t last 30 seconds with a rubber. Reckon without one I wouldn’t 10 seconds haha. They’re tight as… going in and tighter than a glove once inside. She was ontop and the tightness surprised me. Obviously she’s done her kegals and has good control. She kept periodically squeezing my dick with her muscles holding and releasing every few seconds.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hadn't shot a load for about three days and got to this beach, stripped off and got down on my towel. Saw this young guy in the distance walking my way. I stood up and he saw me, I got down again and he came towards me slipping his shorts off and exposing his semi-hard cock. He got to me. said hi, stroked his cock, looked and me and stepped in so I could suck his cock. Delicious, mouth-filling, awesome bollocks and fine bush. He pulled his cock from my eager lips and put his hands on my throbbing hard dripping cock and I shot a massive load right away, talk about premature!
Shaking the spunk from his fingers he stood, slipped into his shorts and went off..dam, and I hadn't had his cum even.

D

deleted13728981

I ejaculated in my pants one time when I was making out with a girl. I was 19 or 20 at the time. I was taking her home and we were in her driveway. We were just kissing and it wasn't more than a few minutes. Thankfully she had no idea! It was winter and I had a coat on which covered it.

Spikeybrown

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On one of our anniversaries I was extra excited. My wife and I were going to have sex in the living and as I came as soon as she got on top. I felt horrible matching the look of disappointment on her face. Fortunately, that was the only time it happened. Sucked it was on the anniversary though.