Fat??

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This isnt about penises, but about me. My boss called me fat yesterday and now its playing on my mind, i havent been called fat since highschool, and lately i have been loosing a some. But i have always been big and i have a big frame, and when i swim or gym to loose weight i get heavier cos it turns to muscle. Its just got me self concious about it all now.

The reason of this is because my boss is trying to find me new uniform shorts, and the biggest he can find are too tight for me to walk round the pool comfortably in. So yeh. Just threw me off yesterday, so i thought id share it.

Matt

Media
There's just more of you to love.

Here's a classic reponse: "I may be fat, but I can do something about it. You're ugly and rude and you can't do a thing about it.":biggrin1:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KoolKat said:
This isnt about penises, but about me. My boss called me fat yesterday and now its playing on my mind, i havent been called fat since highschool, and lately i have been loosing a some. But i have always been big and i have a big frame, and when i swim or gym to loose weight i get heavier cos it turns to muscle. Its just got me self concious about it all now.

The reason of this is because my boss is trying to find me new uniform shorts, and the biggest he can find are too tight for me to walk round the pool comfortably in. So yeh. Just threw me off yesterday, so i thought id share it.

Matt

As you mentioned, you have a large body frame and you have lost some weight. At 19 it is rather normal to be self-concious since you are still getting adjusted to your adult sized body and the day to day things which go along with being an adult...relationships, work, higher education and things like that
Your boss sounds like he is either a jerk or maybe just having a bad day (still no excuse for what he said) Has he made comments about your weight before? You were hired for the job and were about the size you are now so it isn't as if you went out and started gorging on food so you have no reason to feel uncomfortable.

Further I took a look at your pictures, with that handsome mug, you should be able to charm the boss with quick smile...Keep us posted on how it's going.

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
KoolKat said:

Matt
matt i am going through the same thing.i had gained some weight due to a car crash i was in.i picked up alot of weight,and i do mean alot.:eek: i noticed the same thing there was times when i would lose alot of weight.then go back and i had gain some.what i did not realize was that i was lifting weights about 5 times a week.the reason i was gaining weight was because i wass gaining muscle mass.the way i fixed that was cutting down the weight size,and only lifting 3 times a week.i did more cardio to burn the fat off.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, Kat.

I have had people say that to me in the past as well. The important thing to remember.... is that it is just an opinion, and the only opinion that MATTERS, is YOURs and the ones you love.

I am sure that you are confident with yourself. If you are, who cares what they say. If you are not confident, and want to do something about your "weight", I hvae found that doing alot of Cardio (running, swimming, biking, walking, playing physical sports) and cutting back on highfat foods/dairy has helped me lose some weight. Free weights and such can build muscle mass, and you may want to tone first. Best to stickwith cardio, and lots of repetitions with lighter weight.

More Reps + less weight = toning and burning of fat.
Less Reps + more weight = muscle mass building.

Just make sure you start out slow. Personally, I think you look fine, and you do have a really sweet face. Sometimes, it is best to just focus on the good aspects, you know?:rolleyes:

Best to you and the new guy you are "seeing" btw.:biggrin1:

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey thanks for the words guys, yeh my boss was having a bad day, we have the aussie champs for swimming at our pool and he was rpetty stressed. I know its no excuse but he was cool about it all the next day so im just gonna forget it happened.

I have started cardio doing more swimming and started aqua aerobics classes with my friends so i should see something happen, not that it worries me, im quite happy the way i am most of the time. On my depressed days it gets to me, but if i wasnt fat i would most likely find something else to bitch about when i am down lol.

p.s ive put some new pics up of my face and stuff, not quite sure if i want my dick on there yet, maybe when i get more confidence, its not the longest at just under 6 inches but i think its thick enuff at 5.5 inches around. :smile:

Matt

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should off handedly mention to him that you already have to beat the girls off with a stick cause your so well hung... and y ou dont want to be any better lookin....and that youve had to change your phone number a few times, and its just g etting embarrassing now.

And let him mull that over. * chuckles*:biggrin1:

Add on that you would REALLY prefer big airy style of shorts anyway cause you dont want it hangin out :biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not saying you're fat or not. I don't know you. I will say this though: I don't like guys that are too skinny. I like some GRABBINS. A man with a beer gut? Love it. Love handles? Love it. Man boobs? Love it.

I've actually broke it off with guys before, because I didn't find their trim and muscularly cut bodies attractive. I like a little weight on a guy and there are other girls that feel the same way, man.

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I'm not saying you're fat or not. I don't know you. I will say this though: I don't like guys that are too skinny. I like some GRABBINS. A man with a beer gut? Love it. Love handles? Love it. Man boobs? Love it.

I've actually broke it off with guys before, because I didn't find their trim and muscularly cut bodies attractive. I like a little weight on a guy and there are other girls that feel the same way, man.

I definately like a guy with a little meat ( on his bones :biggrin1:) too...
not quite that much though.

I HATE it when I get bruises on the insides of my thighs.. too skinny guys turn me off. Everybody looks anorexic nowadays. They only look good IN clothes.. ya know?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Y'know come to think of it, the main guy I was thinking about, that i broke it off with because he was too god damn skinny, would bruise up the insides of my thighs. He was a really muscular guy in his chest, back, arms, and legs, but he had no meat around his middle section, save for the sausage. He had no BUTT! No love handles. NO GRABBINS.:eek:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Y'know come to think of it, the main guy I was thinking about, that i broke it off with because he was too god damn skinny, would bruise up the insides of my thighs. He was a really muscular guy in his chest, back, arms, and legs, but he had no meat around his middle section, save for the sausage. He had no BUTT! No love handles. NO GRABBINS.:eek:
watch

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I can placate you and tell you it's ok, but at 19, there's really no reason for it. Go do some exercise before it's too late and as you get healthier, you'll be happier for that reason, not because others say you're fat or not. You'll find your whole outlook will change, you won't be a victim of a remark. It's more difficult to lose weight as you get older and you might as well maintain and train your body to be lean and more efficient. I don't mean that to be vicious or cruel, but life is a marathon and everything you do today and early on will pay dividends down the road in avoiding health problems.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Spladle said:

HAHAHAHA...alright...alright

OK OK OK OK

okokokokokokok...When I was a kid, I asked my dad to buy me this CD. He goes out and buys me the TAPE. Thanks, dad. So I'm singing it in my room and my mom hears me and freaks out. She finds the tape and makes my dad take it back to Camelot Music where he trades it for another tape. He brings me a fuckig Kris Kros tape, man.

I was pissssssssssssssssssed.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
HAHAHAHA...alright...alright

OK OK OK OK

okokokokokokok...When I was a kid, I asked my dad to buy me this CD. He goes out and buys me the TAPE. Thanks, dad. So I'm singing it in my room and my mom hears me and freaks out. She finds the tape and makes my dad take it back to Camelot Music where he trades it for another tape. He brings me a fuckig Kris Kros tape, man.

I was pissssssssssssssssssed.
Why does she still live? I'd have killed her right then and there, or later if I wasn't yet big enough to do the deed.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:

Ha! You'd love me then! Shoot, my knees buckle easier than my belt!!:biggrin1: