favor?

michelle_3806

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I know this probly doesn’t belong here but whatever…I know theres a lot of people on here that are good with photoshop…so I come here with a favor…I don’t know how many responses I will get but im desperate lol…can someone make the girl in this picture http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj23/lauren6827/3.jpg
well sounds weird but its for a friend can someone make her hold a paper sign with the name DUSTIN on it please

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Methinks someone is trying to trick 'Dustin' into think he is chatting with that girl.

Aaah, the internets! Gotta love it.

Good work, Phil. Puts our little verification process here into perspective, now, doesn't it! :rolleyes: :smile:

:wink:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Methinks someone is trying to trick 'Dustin' into think he is chatting with that girl.

Kitty agrees

Good work, Phil. Puts our little verification process here into perspective, now, doesn't it! :rolleyes: :smile:

That's precisely what I thought!

*googles pics of Matthew Mcconaughey to send to Phil*

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Thanks... but I coulda done much better.. I didn't want to spend more than 15 minutes on it...

Michele never said thanks... I guess it wasn't good enough...