Favourite Position?

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really like being on my back with my legs on a guy's shoulders. We start with my legs spread wide, but then he brings them together and everything feels so much tighter. I like doggy, but I prefer the feeling of losing control that I get from being on my back.

I'm pretty flexible and have tried piledriver position a few times. It has not been comfortable to either myself or my partners, but it does look great, and I tend to have some awesome gapes in this position. Therefore, we usually only incorporate it when we are videotaping our sessions.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love being able to wrap my legs around a guy, and my arms around him, feel his power thrusting in me and being able to look into his eyes, see the lust and pleasure. I know there are a lot of doggie fans here, and it is nice (heck name me a position thats not nice?) but for me nothing can beat man on top positions!

I wrote something similar in this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/1392519-post13.html

That may be nice for the person standing, but not to the one who is head first to the ground with blood rushing to the head. :eek:

This is nice:

Deep Stick Sex Position

and this:

Downstroke Sex Position

.....and so many more.......:smile:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit, regular doggy style runs a close second to my legs over his shoulders.

The legs over the shoulders or the legs spread out is AWESOME... can't really be beat. Doggy is cool but I find that the vaginal opening narrows if she can't arch her back very well... but give me a woman that can arch her back and I will GLADLY fuck doggy style, but for big fat girths... the modified missionary is the best for smooth stroking with a minimum of er, um... errors.

I am a sofa fucker who likes to have one leg out on the floor and one leg bent on the sofa... that gives me the stability that just knees doesn't offer and gives me the freedom to use my hands and mouth more because my balance is sound. When the one leg gets to shakin', I just reverse the position and use the other leg.

My doggystyle favorite is on the sofa too... with me standing up with my legs bent and her on the sofa facing the back of it where she can grab the top with her hands for gription (Is that a word?) purposes.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lay Down Doggy?
Do you mean her flat on her tummy while you enter from behind. Actually, I only like that one for anal. Not rear entry vaginal.

I have to admit, regular doggy style runs a close second to my legs over his shoulders.

Try the lay-down doggy with the guy reaching under you and massaging your clit with his fingers. Or just using the palm of his hand to press your clit inwards while he positions his cock to press downwards. Your clit gets compressed between his hand and his cock. Both of my partners scream when I do this!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My favorite position is a 3-some with the women 69-ing each other and me entering one of them doggy style. I can pull my cock out of one partner's cunt and get it licked by the other.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The legs over the shoulders or the legs spread out is AWESOME... can't really be beat. Doggy is cool but I find that the vaginal opening narrows if she can't arch her back very well... but give me a woman that can arch her back and I will GLADLY fuck doggy style, but for big fat girths... the modified missionary is the best for smooth stroking with a minimum of er, um... errors.

I am a sofa fucker who likes to have one leg out on the floor and one leg bent on the sofa... that gives me the stability that just knees doesn't offer and gives me the freedom to use my hands and mouth more because my balance is sound. When the one leg gets to shakin', I just reverse the position and use the other leg.
Oh my! That does sound very nice. :flirt:

My doggystyle favorite is on the sofa too... with me standing up with my legs bent and her on the sofa facing the back of it where she can grab the top with her hands for gription (Is that a word?) purposes.
njqt466 makes mental note to move loveseat away from wall when Tripod visits.

Try the lay-down doggy with the guy reaching under you and massaging your clit with his fingers. Or just using the palm of his hand to press your clit inwards while he positions his cock to press downwards. Your clit gets compressed between his hand and his cock. Both of my partners scream when I do this!
Yowza! that sounds like my kind of fun! :wink::cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spooning w/ my leg thrown over his so we can watch him slipping in and out (I'm very into watching). Also good for playing with my clit or breasts and his balls.

miss_mimolina

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite is definitely doggy style:biggrin1:, although if I’m in a mood for a bit of romance missionary is always the best. But I shouldn’t leave out that sometimes I do really enjoy riding on top, especially if we are at my place where I can watch myself in the mirror (ok so I can be a bit narcissistic from time to time):tongue:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer when my wife gets into the Doggy Style position, but she positions herself right on the edge of the bed. Her feet are over the edge. Then I stand next to the bed between her slightly spread legs and mount while standing. We have experimented with this a lot, to the point that we put one small piece of 2x4 board under each foot of the bed so I can be at the correct height and angle to enter better. It really feels great for the both of us. She feels my length more and finds that she gets her load off harder that way. I enjoy it as it feels better and I can get a better view and watch myself better, which is quite enjoyable.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes to all three Zoe... but have you tried to do the Rodeo Sex position(reverse cowgirl) with your thighs under his and back a little..You may have to hold his knees and have a high degree of flex in your back but it is worth it.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Yes to all three Zoe... but have you tried to do the Rodeo Sex position(reverse cowgirl) with your thighs under his and back a little..You may have to hold his knees and have a high degree of flex in your back but it is worth it.

Oh yes to all of them...

We called it the reverse cowgirl though and I'd alternate moving my hands on his knees... he was curved upward when he was hard so I couldn't lean forward as much as I liked, but he liked to watch...I liked the reverse because it gave my sensitive little elmo a break from SO much stimulation...

I liked the reverse the most for a long time. Then when I was lose and really turned on and wet, I could handle him go deep (I was always sore afterward - and he almost nearly bottomed out each time we tried that - but I just kind of like the feeling of being overwhelmed with deep penetration...like the oyster position or legs over the shoulder...I think if he drilled me harder, he could knock whatever is blocking my sinuses and clear that out. :biggrin1: silly but...anyhoo.

I've done most of the edge of the bed positions - but whoever is doing the "eve" position - it looks dangerous... like your man would get a neck injury - if her thighs went in to muscle failure...

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

oh I forgot to answer...pretty much willing to make use of my flexibility (though I was way more flexible, when I wasn't running all the time..) I can still get my feet behind my head, but it's not like I can cross them as easily as I could before.

I imagine Ballerinas get the most out of those positions.

Okay... I'm like totally turned on now surfing through that website.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this one, but with a little variation.

Mastery Sex Position

He sits more on the edge of the bed with his back straigher, instead of leaning back.

I mount him and instead of being apart we hold each other really close for some deep kissing. My clit and breasts are pressed tight against his body, and our arms are around each other. Also, instead of me moving up and down, I stay still and he moves his pelvis up and down, which give him control and makes him last longer. :biggrin1:

If I want to take a break from the kissing, I lean back and he can play with and suck on my breasts. :smile:

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Position I was able to master just yesterday -- a guy in me from behind while I was giving it to a guy. It was difficult to concentrate but definitely worth it.