Favourite Song???

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Green Day????? Respect level: decreasing...... ;)

Picking my favorite song is impossible. Picking one favorite song from each favored genre is impossible. Picking a favorite sing from each of my favorite bands is impossible. This question is impossible.

If I were forced to choose one, though, it'd be one of the Beatles songs. "Something," "Revolution," "Come Together," "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"....shit, the list just goes on...

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whats even more upsetting is the ruler next to the bog roll?!!? Think we all know the length!?!? And dare I say those of us that don't have a serious hygiene problem!!!

D_Ted Riding Hooded

Experimental Member
Media
It's hard to nail down ONE favourite song as it changes almost every day, someone it changes throughout the day, depending on me mood!

*At 16:06 GMT on the 18.2.09 it's ' Everyday is like Sunday' by Mozza...:eek:

*(It's always The Smiths or Moz!!) :rolleyes:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't pick just -one- favorite. At the moment, I'll go with "Somebody" by Depeche Mode. But like Matthew1877 said, Morrissey is absolutely fabulous and just about any song of his (or The Smiths) could be considered one of my favorites.

YouTube - Depeche Mode - Somebody (video for Rob)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amber you have so much to learn. Having said that my stepdad's into Greenday and he's 40...

However probably my favourite song is:

YouTube - Adore By Prince

"The illest shit" lol. Takes my mind off this bastard tooth ache!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and how could I forget the Restricted Height Favourites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVI3lqe9trE

Last edited:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Amber you have so much to learn. Having said that my stepdad's into Greenday and he's 40...

Okayyyy......Depends if I want anyones approval or not doesn't it!! Lol!! And millions would disagree, anyway here's another favourite completely different that alot of people probably won't appreciate either but I love it!!

YouTube - Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy (HQ)

I absolutely adore that song and the video...simple but....

Hope ur toothache has gone??

I've got the WORSE sore throat!! What canya do?? :smile:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Okayyyy......Depends if I want anyones approval or not doesn't it!! Lol!! And millions would disagree, anyway here's another favourite completely different that alot of people probably won't appreciate either but I love it!!

Hope ur toothache has gone??

I've got the WORSE sore throat!! What canya do?? :smile:

No my toothache is worse than ever. Think I need the tooth out. I tried to get pliers in my mouth but they wouldn't fit! That's how bad it is.

Hows your sore throat? You know you shouldn't suck so hard lol. :smile: But I hope it gets better soon.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media

Alright, you get back a little respect with those guys. Massive Attack are very cool, but I'm a bigger fan of their running buddies from the mid-90s English trance-hop scene: Portishead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzm1DY3hJL8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gUn9mlBOcc

Those are both fan-made videos; not their best songs (actually, Roads is my favorite Portishead song) but should give you a good taste!!

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alright, you get back a little respect with those guys. Massive Attack are very cool, but I'm a bigger fan of their running buddies from the mid-90s English trance-hop scene: Portishead.

YouTube - Humming - Portishead
YouTube - Portishead-Roads

Those are both fan-made videos; not their best songs (actually, Roads is my favorite Portishead song) but should give you a good taste!!

Yes Massive Attack are excellent...very talented.

To be honest I could never get into Portishead...I am not putting em down, I can see why some people like em, But for me they are too slow!!

I grew up going being into house and rave music and I think generally I am quite a 'fast' music person!

But each to their own, Moby I quite liked some of his earlier stuff and Leftfield (I think they were called), I also quite liked 'Everything but the girl', I'm sure they did a song with Massive Attack (Protection) which I loved and the dance album they produced after was pretty good.

But I like shitloads of other old skool house tunes too, but I'm crap with names....now if I heard em!! :tongue::smile: