Fdjason Onlyfans

Merridith23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so u know this is gonna be hard to believe, but, I’m pretty sure they’re both straight (kinda). They started OF content when they realized that they could make money. Jet says all the time (he tweets and deletes) that he wants to make content with just girls, but their followers wouldn’t like it. They’re those straight guys who like messing around with guys and still believe they’re straight. Reasons why when they have sex they always call the bottom “f@ggOt”
That’s what I’m saying I’m getting straight vibes from Jason atleast gay for pay, but I did see one thing on his snap story where he said “my inlaws”, not sure if he meant Jett’s parents or idk lol. But I think he’s atleast bi lol wtf is homiesexual tho

Richii

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so u know this is gonna be hard to believe, but, I’m pretty sure they’re both straight (kinda). They started OF content when they realized that they could make money. Jet says all the time (he tweets and deletes) that he wants to make content with just girls, but their followers wouldn’t like it. They’re those straight guys who like messing around with guys and still believe they’re straight. Reasons why when they have sex they always call the bottom “f@ggOt”
Go look all the videos when Jett messes around with Noel. Jett’s looks like he is in love.. can’t make it up.. Jason has like 1 straight video about tapping out. When it come to Noel Jett can cum back to back likes it’s nothing meaning he is super attractive to noel

PrincessOfCum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the forced dialogue and over use of the n word is so cringe. gets me soft without a doubt.

I’m not a fan of the usage of that word from him either. Sometimes I’m so embarrassed because I let my attraction trump my morals and still indulge in his content…