feel embarrassed

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This week we were in a hotel and in the hotel they had a luxary swimmingpool.
As normal i was wearing black speedo's.
I know that there is a huge bulge visabel. But can i help that i have a gigantic pair of testicles and a fair-sized thick penis soft about 13/14 centimeters ?
I wear always speedo's because of the tesicles.

I was asked to leave the pool !!!!. There were remarks about the bulge.

I was so astonisch that we left without asking or telling anything. I sure i didn't have an erection.

Are there men we had had once the same. I'am realy speechless at the moment, and i wisch i had a little cock.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who were making the comments? what nation was this in? were there children present? i guess it may vary from place to place but i think perhaps the suggestion previously made that you perhaps wear shorts over the speedos if you don't want to repeat this incident otherwise tell them to instruct the complainee to approach you in person with their perhaps prudish opinion next time....then tell them to get a life!

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting issue. Sounds like the Hotel could have been more tactful.
Could you post a picture of you in your speedo...so we can have a better
idea of what it looked like

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's alright for women to wear almost nothing and to show almost all of their tits (natural) when are people going to let men wear speedos even they are large (natural). We are all born with what we have except for women tits as they enlarge them and then sow them off just covering the nipples and they think that is OK.

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't show pictures on the internet. People who ask for pictures are not serious for me.
In Europe speedo's are normal. So let me wear them, i have always feld well in them. On the beach i wear boxers. When they are dry, you can see that there is a well endownet package. When wet, boxers gave a more gigant bulge than speedo's. The balls pull up the penis, so it looks like a tent for me.

Believe me, i don't want to shock people.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THe world has gone mad I was born in the 50's all men wore speedo's there was nothing else standard stylish swim ware. If they don;t like guys wearing speedo's in their pool the display appropriate signs up. Not treating you in the way they did. I would name and shame the hotel.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would pretty pissed off if I was asked to leave the pool area. Actually, I would have asked to speak to someone with more authority. My next step would be to a write a letter to the corporate office and tell them that you expect some type of compensation for this.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
This week we were in a hotel and in the hotel they had a luxary swimmingpool.
As normal i was wearing black speedo's.
I know that there is a huge bulge visabel. But can i help that i have a gigantic pair of testicles and a fair-sized thick penis soft about 13/14 centimeters ?
I wear always speedo's because of the tesicles.

I was asked to leave the pool !!!!. There were remarks about the bulge.

I was so astonisch that we left without asking or telling anything. I sure i didn't have an erection.

Are there men we had had once the same. I'am realy speechless at the moment, and i wisch i had a little cock.

That's the reason why I dont wear sppedos cause people give me questioning looks. They think my package is somewhat offensive because of its size.

Arkady

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry but I would have asked "Why are you asking me to leave?" And then would have told them no and stayed.

What are they going to do...make a law that all men with big penises and women with huge tits have to constantly keep themselves covered?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry but I would have asked "Why are you asking me to leave?" And then would have told them no and stayed.

What are they going to do...make a law that all men with big penises and women with huge tits have to constantly keep themselves covered?

Thats interesting!