Female body builders

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Has anyone on here had any relationship with a female bodybuilder? I've had a few friends but have never been with one physically, always wanted to though, I was wondering if anyone here had experience?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never with a bodybuilder, but a short relationship with a fitness girl. It was very hot. Massaging her six pack and watching her arms grow when she stroked my cock very sweet. Strong leg muscles come in handy in certain positions. Would like to find another girl like that.

I've gone out with a few girls I met at the gym that were very well built, much like a fitness girl like the one hud01 had perhaps. Never a muscle builder though, not sure if I would be into that. Maybe try it out once, lol. It might be exciting sticking my dick in a woman I know could snap it off with her pussy. Maybe not, idk, I'm turned off but intrigued at the same time.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been with a full blown bodybuilder - but would love to just to see what it is like

I find them kinda sexy except when they look too much like a man

Would love to work on their oversized clits

monster_d

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last year i had sex a couple times with pretty well known female bodybuilder. The sex was amazing and her body was like a rock.

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'd date a muscular chick in a heartbeat. female bodybuilders and/or fitness girls are hot as long as they're not on steroids :p

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for posting this thread. I look forward to hearing other LPSG experiences with female athletes and body builders.

I've written a variety of stories for the fiction section of LPSG. Here is one I wrote about a young hung highschool basketball player who finds himself face to face with a beautiful muscular female athlete... hope you enjoy.

http://www.lpsg.org/43892-incredible-measurements-chapter-4-of.html

Comments and feedback on this or any of my stories is always appreciated.

Cheers
JJ