Female Discharge

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Mar 9, 2010.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

A girl I have sex with every now and then isn't sure if it's normal. She says it's white and when she touches it or rubs it together its clear, never has a foul smell or anything, but it usually happens when shes really turned on or if it's around a certain time.

I've noticed it and it never bothers me, but I've tried telling her that. It is, in fact, normal right?

2. Incocknito

Gold Member

Is she Asian?

I've noticed that a lot of Asian women have a creamy type of self lube. She should probably get tested though just to be on the safe side.

3. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Nah, she's white and goes to the gynecologist regularly. I had always noticed it before we ever did anything back in the day, when I was her first and likewise. My assumption is that the gyno would have noticed it and mentioned something, if it were an issue.

4. B_GEatonSkyfly

B_GEatonSkyfly New Member

Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
    It is normal.
    The closer she gets to her period you will notice that it gets milkier.
    farther away from her period it will be clearer..
    Some partners I know have a whiter creamier pussy that lathers up well no matter when their cycle is...
    when we fuck and it turns me on seeing it as a marker as to how far she is taking me..
    Sometimes it drives them wild seeing it on my cock too , Coating me well with thier juices, and they try to take even more cock.
    The longer I am in them the more it creams up and flows with even more.
    It is the same fluid that a woman squirts when she cums and usually it is clearer, But it cam be quite frothy..
    I like the taste of it as it usually is sweet.
    Grant E.

5. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

If it's around mid cycle, it would be the muscus that lets her know she is ovulating. But that is very clear and has no odor. It could also be a bit watery.

6. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea I read that usually if it's something to worry about, it'd contain a foul odor or even discoloration, but it's always been white and never tastes/smells bad.

7. CaliforniaGirl

It's normal if there is no odor and she's very turned on. Happens to me a lot - and I think guys love to see it all over them when they pull it out.

MisterVIP likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted