Female

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calling a woman or girl a "female" is.... wierd.

It's like saying, "you are an attractive potential mate for procreation of the homo sapiens species... let us interact and exchange genetic material throught intercourse"

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's like saying, "you are an attractive potential mate for procreation of the homo sapiens species... let us interact and exchange genetic material throught intercourse"
Oh...but that is such a turn-on...:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Yikes.. that might be the most technical thing I've read in a long while, thanks for the chuckle.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:biggrin1: That's hilarious!

Reminds me of the biology major I briefly dated in college who called me a "precious mass of protoplasm". I still get a chuckle over that.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: That's hilarious!

Reminds me of the biology major I briefly dated in college who called me a "precious mass of protoplasm". I still get a chuckle over that.

A "precious mass of protoplasm"? No wonder you dated him briefly! That is just too funny...omg...hey was his name Bishop by any chance?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "precious mass of protoplasm"? No wonder you dated him briefly! That is just too funny...omg...hey was his name Bishop by any chance?

No. Actually, he broke up with me. Apparently I was not socially acceptable enough for him to be seen out in public with, so when he got a car he dumped me for a woman who was almost totally opposite of me (in attitude, not so much in looks). I still crack up over the "precious mass of protoplasm" comment though. I wonder if any other woman has ever been called that?!

And no, his name was not Bishop. I actually had a FWB whose name was Bishop though, but that was much later!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Actually, he broke up with me. Apparently I was not socially acceptable enough for him to be seen out in public with, so when he got a car he dumped me for a woman who was almost totally opposite of me (in attitude, not so much in looks). I still crack up over the "precious mass of protoplasm" comment though. I wonder if any other woman has ever been called that?!

And no, his name was not Bishop. I actually had a FWB whose name was Bishop though, but that was much later!
Did he find you to be a "precious mass of protoplasm" as well? My god, that is just too funny...a guy who calls you a "precious mass of protoplasm" has the audacity to think you were not socially acceptable?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did he find you to be a "precious mass of protoplasm" as well? My god, that is just too funny...a guy who calls you a "precious mass of protoplasm" has the audacity to think you were not socially acceptable?

HA! I never really thought of it THAT way before. :smile: I'd gone through my entire life being "not socially acceptable" so I was pretty much used to it. Of course, that could have been because of the kinds of people I'd always been around, too.

I have no idea what happened to the guy. He started out as an art major, switched to biology, then dropped out of college to do a comedy-troupe act. (He was yet another one of those "intellectual comedian" types I ALWAYS seem to attract...:biggrin1:)

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe that is the reason that some girls get upset and actually that sounds funny too.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This puzzles me.

How in the world, in any NORMAL conversation or dialog interaction, does someone get around to calling a women "female"?

Perhaps....

"... what do females think about shoes? "

"... the females at work said ...."

Or, perhaps:

"Yo, female! Get me a beer!"

"Female, I'm home!"

= = = = = = =

It's just not a common word (except in profiles) -- and on LSPG, "female" can mean anything...:eek:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm i dont see why the hell people get SO offended by stupid sh*t like that. :rolleyes:

i don't mind being called female, because i happen to BE one. :tongue:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This puzzles me.

How in the world, in any NORMAL conversation or dialog interaction, does someone get around to calling a women "female"?

Perhaps....

"... what do females think about shoes? "

"... the females at work said ...."

Or, perhaps:

"Yo, female! Get me a beer!"

I
"Female, I'm home!"

= = = = = = =

It's just not a common word (except in profiles) -- and on LSPG, "female" can mean anything...:eek:

I agree that in a conversation this word sounds odd and even funny too.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know plenty of girls that are piss off when someone call them female.
They really hate to being called by this word.
I dont mind being call male.

Question to woman here : do you mind being call female?

On LPSG, you can call women females, but for Chrissakes, don't PM them!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know plenty of girls that are piss off when someone call them female.
They really hate to being called by this word.
I dont mind being call male.

Question to woman here : do you mind being call female?

Yeah I've actuall heard someone say they don't like that word. It was this hardcore feminist and she said she didn't like "female" cuz it's based on "male", and she didn't like "woman" cuz it's based on "man". I was curious tho and I looked it up and "woman" comes from "wife of man" so you'd have to get rid of the "wo" part too. You'd have to come up w/a totally new word like we should call ourselves fleufs or something.
I think woman and female are fine :smile:.