Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me and my husband have been together for 11 years and as I'm sure all couples do we have been exploring our fetishes over the years. Recently my husband has wanted to be streched and fisted WELL last weekend I finally got my fist inside him really deep, my husband was overwhelmed with pleasure but for me it did nothing, I really didn't enjoy it one bit.

I don't want to do it again but I know how much he wants to.

Please help me what I should do, I don't want to upset him or take something away from him but I also don't want to do it again.

Reactions: tito21 and malakos

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes we do things for the person we love that we're really not that into and they appreciate that because we're doing for them ,that has really made me feel good afterwards knowing that they know just how much I love them and they show me how much they love me for doing it for them this is how I've always handled that,I hope this helps you

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Firstly, don't feel obliged to do something you feel strongly against doing. You have that right.

But having said that, as mentioned above, in a relationship sometimes you do things purely for your partner because they really like it. Then hopefully he can reciprocate for you at another time.

Sex doesn't have to result in simultaneous orgasm every time. There's nothing wrong with taking turns on different days at times.

Reactions: malakos

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's something you want nothing to do with, there are plenty of toys out there that can simulate the same sensation for him to do on his own. Masturbation is perfectly normal within a relationship.

Or while he is riding these toys you can work his cock or fuck his mouth etc so it can be done together without you being part of the thing you don't like.

ageorgen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would be upfront with him. If you've been together for 11 years, you should know how to approach him. Find a compromise that works for the both of you. Sex only works if communication is good on both ends.