Fetishes etc

I relate to what you are saying lightninggirl - but I would find it hard to slap someone across the face. I'd spank your arse, smack your cat, take your nipples to their point of tolerance and maybe a little beyond, but slap you in the face - I would find that hard, and I used to box - maybe that's why.
not even if she begged?
or if she was very, very bad?
 
OK

I know I am a very strong guy - I grew up working on a farm, I played hard sports and fought in the boxing ring and outside. I have hurt people by mistake and I have hurt people deliberately - I'm talking physically.

It takes time to learn about your own strength and I know that I am not really able to control it to the point that I could slap you without sending you into next week - so I would be very reluctant to do it. Your arse is a different matter - if I hit you too hard, I wouldn't knock you out and we wouuld have second chances to get it right.

Does that make sense? or will I have to beat it into you :tongue:
 
OK

I know I am a very strong guy - I grew up working on a farm, I played hard sports and fought in the boxing ring and outside. I have hurt people by mistake and I have hurt people deliberately - I'm talking physically.

It takes time to learn about your own strength and I know that I am not really able to control it to the point that I could slap you without sending you into next week - so I would be very reluctant to do it. Your arse is a different matter - if I hit you too hard, I wouldn't knock you out and we wouuld have second chances to get it right.

Does that make sense? or will I have to beat it into you :tongue:

ok...

but i'm sulking :tongue:
 
~*nods in agreement with lightninggirl and dolfette*~

Must confess that I am somewhat of a submissive in the bed too. Minus being hit - never, ever touch my face or I'll run from you in fear; slap my butt if you want to, that's OK - but anything even resembling abuse and I'm out - period.

But what I get off on is more the feeling of being small, feminine, protected, taken care of, at his mercy, he's calling the shots, held down by him, my head pulled back, arms held still, but still treated with full respect.
 
~*nods in agreement with lightninggirl and dolfette*~

Must confess that I am somewhat of a submissive in the bed too. Minus being hit - never, ever touch my face or I'll run from you in fear; slap my butt if you want to, that's OK - but anything even resembling abuse and I'm out - period.

But what I get off on is more the feeling of being small, feminine, protected, taken care of, at his mercy, he's calling the shots, held down by him, my head pulled back, arms held still, but still treated with full respect.
i love that too. :smile:
 
I never had a fetish before, and I guess still don't. I always thought a fetish was something a person had to have to get off. Guess not. Anyway, since I met the guy I'm with now, who has a foot fetish. I find that I crave and get off a lot easier when he plays with my feet and works me that way. It's pretty erotic and a major turn on for us both. My favorite thing is for him to suck on my toes as he's fucking me, running his hands up and down my foot and legs....all while keeping the rythm of fucking. Very hot. Also to have him jack off on my feet as I rub his cum between my toes and all over my feet....mmm mmm.
 
Interesting Q.

In my youth, I had a lot more fetishes than I do now. I think I got the majority of them through reading erotic literature, or through fantasies that kept going a little further each time.

I definitely didn't get them from anyone else. All my fetish fantasies were full-blown before I tried them with anyone. Which might be why many (if not most) of them were so disappointing in reality. In many cases I only had to experience it once and a fantasy that had been building for years would just dissipate. Of course, to get the same thrill again, I'd have to find progressively more and more perverse fetishes. That seems almost like the cliche'd path that drug addicts are supposed to take.

At this point, I don't think I have very many fetishes. And I recognize them for what they are.
 
This is very rare for me, and not an easy topic to talk about openly, but since it was LPD that asked, I'll do my best...


I honestly don't remember when it started, I remember the first time it happened, and the fact that I freaked out totally. I remember that the first time wasn't my suggestion, it was just something that kind of happened because he thought I might be into it (its worrying how well people seem to know me at times)

I don't think I'll ever tell anyone else when hubby and I part ways, its something personal to me, and something I'm deeply ashamed of, but it will always be something I want and think about
I understand. I have a fetish. I've had it going way back into childhood. I also am too embarassed to mention it here or anywhere for that matter. And it isn't that bad, just embarassing to me.
 
It's a good question. To share someone else's experience first, I know a guy with a hair fetish who admits it began when he was a kid and he used to go to the salon with his mom. That's an obvious start - some form of sexual excitement mixed in with the hair all around him, etc.

I have a hot shoe fetish. I do not know HOW this became sexual for me, but it was within the past couple of years. It wasn't porn that did it, cos the shoes featured in porn are UGLY - strippa ho shoes, or the 80's pumps which I despise.
 
I was just wondering how you get into a fetish. Did someone introduce you to something and it clicked, did you always know, did you discover it by your own experiences? Is a fetish for life, or do they come and go?

I don't think i have fetishes in the dictionary sense, in that they are psychologically necessary for sexual gratification. But if the sight of something turns me on or it brings extra pleasure to sex, i'll call it a fetish.

And ANYthing can become a fetish for me. All you have to do is introduce me to it. And 'cause i like to try pretty well everything at least once . . .

For instance, the sight of a picture of a parrot turns me on. And no, i don't use parrot porn to get off! :p I just mean that because it is a symbol of polyamory, and to me, sex is a big part of poly, that symbol makes me feel horny. *shrug* That is a learned response. Not something i was born with. So, i collect parrot things and that just keeps the air around my home a little more sexually charged for me. It makes me remember sex when i see them.

I suppose that's not really a fetish, but i thought i'd mention it anyway. I do have lots of other real fetishes (again, not in the dictionary sense), and yes, they were introduced to me. I've not lost any of those fetishes yet, so it remains to be seen if they stick with me for life.
 
The gentleman i'm seeing now has a fetish for oxford shirts on women with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. Works as well as strutting around in a teddy for him. Odd, but i'm happy to indulge him and the fun part is taking it off slowly for him. :wink:
 
My fetish is latex. As a kid, say around 12 or so, I was playing with a boyhood friend of mine. He and I were playing "war games" and he had me put on a gasmask. The second I put it on I knew that I liked the feel and smell of rubber. When I got into college and was out on my own I started buying latex products. I love them. Strangely, my now wife is also into rubber, not by me, but she was into it before she met me. Rubber sex has to be the greatest feeling in the world. Having sex without rubber is now foreign to me now.
 
OK, I know I am a very strong guy - I grew up working on a farm, I played hard sports and fought in the boxing ring and outside. I have hurt people by mistake and I have hurt people deliberately - I'm talking physically.

It takes time to learn about your own strength and I know that I am not really able to control it to the point that I could slap you without sending you into next week - so I would be very reluctant to do it. Your arse is a different matter - if I hit you too hard, I wouldn't knock you out and we wouuld have second chances to get it right.

Does that make sense? Not exactly? I think you are trying to say that you would be reluctant to engage in any sexual activity where you might hurt someone. Such a shame, as I really enjoy a firm hand to my bottom during doggy style sex. or will I have to beat it into you :tongue:



I would have talked about somnophilia, but frankly
Somnophilia (from Latin 'somnus' = sleep and Greek φιλία, '-philia' = love), or sleeping princess syndrome, is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal and/or orgasm are stimulated by intruding on and awakening a sleeping stranger with erotic caresses. The eye-rolling before fainting may also cause arousal. Somnophilia may also refer to having sex with a sleeping partner. There is no technical term for the reciprocal paraphilic condition of being the recipient, which more often occurs in fantasy than in reality. I had to look that one up. I knew it had something to do with sleep, but wasn't sure of the exact definition. If you want to start the fun while I am sleeping LordP that's cool. :cool:

I was getting a haircut when the barber began talking about a certain medical procedure he had to have done.. I knew instantly I'd want to do it, and did. It was different but nice. The desire comes and goes to do it.
Okay, what was the procedure? A vasectomy? Liposuction? Inquiring minds want to know!
 
Highheels and Redheads. Either are hot in their own right but together . . . OH MY!

I don't know why. It is just a combo from which I cannot avert me eyes.
 
I don't think I have any fetishes. I'm definitely NOT submissive. I grew up around too many sexist people to ever want to feel "small and protected" or have someone have power over me. I'm very much a "vanilla" egalitarian, I suppose. I do have some fantasies that have me in a dominant role, though. I doubt that I'd ever carry them out, however.

I like the oxford shirt fetish though. THAT one I could work with! :tongue: Foot fetishes I could deal with too.
 
I wouldn't say I had any fetishes... but I do have certain preferences for acts or situations that have stuck in my mind and been replayed by me over and over, some of which at this point in my life are just starting to emerge. I seem to be able to track the main ones back to situations around the first incidences of sexual contact when I was 16/17 (late starter!).