Finally Seeing Someone Naked

Swiminsprite

Experimental Member
Media
For me, it was guy I went to college with who was about two years younger than me (I was 21, he was 19). We lived in the same dorm building and had a class together. We’d smoke weed together sometimes and I thought he was gorgeous. He was an aspiring model and exceptionally handsome...tall, blonde, very fit, beautiful blue eyes. Sweet and funny too. As far as I know, he was straight, so I never tried to make a move. About a year after having met him, I saw he posted some modeling shots on his Facebook that a pro photographer had taken. He was on a beach, and the ones he posted all cropped everything below the waist, which made me wonder if it had been a nude shoot. I Google the photographer’s name and go to the gallery section of his site ... and there’s the guy, fully nude, head-to-toe. His flaccid penis wasn’t very large, but seemed thick. He had a pale pink head, neatly trimmed pubes, and a nice tight ballsack. His muscular chest and torso were very powerful and masculine looking, but he was virtually hairless and had a baby-face. A beautiful juxtaposition. Other shots on the site revealed his muscular, almost-hairless ass as well. It was so exciting to finally see his naked body, especially his cock. Class with him wasn’t the same after that :)
also would love to see the pics!

D

deleted140118

For me it was one of my really good friends. It’s almost custom that all my friends see me naked at some point but this one friend was guarded for over a year when we first became friends. One night, I had him over and hit up my complex hot tub. By the end of the night, and after a drink or two, we went back to my place to change and he, without question, dropped his shorts in front of me to change. I did the same which was normal for me. Now, whenever we are on trips together, being naked is a normal thing for us together. He is straight but now super comfortable with being around me naked.

M

Mattt_K

The blonde guy on the right. He was a counselor at a church camp my parents made me go to. I fantasized about him like crazy for a few summers. One day he came out of the showers and the bathroom door was open. Lucky me had a bunk right in front so i got the full view. Turning around, lifting his leg up, drying his junk. His dick was average but his body was perfect. That 30 seconds made my summer.
Damn, would love to see him naked for sure

M

Mattt_K

I had a friend in high school. We became really good friends, but nothing ever happened. He was straight (or so I thought) and we were never in any sort of situation that would warrant either of us getting undressed so I figured I'd never see what he has going.
He's also quite tall.
One day we were sitting in the lounge and chatting and out of the blue he just blurts out that he's gay. I'm pretty sure my mouth was wide open in shock. I can't remember exactly what we said after that, but we went to his room to play some computer games. At least this was what he said we would do. He then asked me if I'd ever messed around with another guy, so I said that I had.
He then led me outside to a corner of the garden that was out of sight and said he wanted to feel my cock. I was rock hard instantly. He slid his hand into my underwear so I did the same. I was not disappointed at all! He was really large and I could feel he was also uncut.
His mom was home so he was scared we'd get caught which is why we kept our pants on.
After that day we had a lot of jerk off sessions together, which naturally progressed to blowjobs.
We never had full-on sex but I absolutely loved our sessions together.

idonthaveenoughchara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My roommate at uni took too much ket and k holed while on the toilet and called for help. This was quite a few months into knowing each other and he’s pretty fit so I was already developing a sort of crush/lust for him. It was awful because I thought he was straight so I was trying to “unlike” him bc what’s the point if they’re not interested, but his dick was gorgeous which ended up making me lust for him even more.
He recently came out as bi and we’ve been flirting (I’m pretty sure looking back we were flirting the whole time) but he’s quite unpredictable and he says he’s interested in a guy who’s a friend of a friend so I’m not sure how likely it is I’ll get to try him, especially because we still live together and he’d think it would be awkward.

hpybsf

Superior Member
Media
My roommate at uni took too much ket and k holed while on the toilet and called for help. This was quite a few months into knowing each other and he’s pretty fit so I was already developing a sort of crush/lust for him. It was awful because I thought he was straight so I was trying to “unlike” him bc what’s the point if they’re not interested, but his dick was gorgeous which ended up making me lust for him even more.
He recently came out as bi and we’ve been flirting (I’m pretty sure looking back we were flirting the whole time) but he’s quite unpredictable and he says he’s interested in a guy who’s a friend of a friend so I’m not sure how likely it is I’ll get to try him, especially because we still live together and he’d think it would be awkward.
Don't waste your time and go for it.

carljzz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
During highschool i had a crush on my gym teacher, he was tall, tanned, quite good looking and toned body.
My school had this annual students competition where multiple schools, from different cities, get together and compete against soccer, basketball, baseball, swimming and other athletic sports.
Me along with 30 of my friends were chosen to represent our school, we were then assigned to sleep in 5 different rooms. 1 room consisting of 6 students and 1 guardian.
Luckily for me, my gym teacher was my appointed guardian. When we entered our designated room, our bathroom door was broken. It doesn’t have a lock and it had this huge hole under the handle. I didn’t think much of it.
By 7pm, 5 of my friends were done showering and was getting ready for dinner, while me and my teacher haven’t showered yet. I told them it’s fine to leave me and my gym teacher behind, we will catch up with them later. While i was showering, i could hear him getting his towel and toiletries ready. By the time i was done, he opened the bathroom door shirtless, with his towel around his waist, asking me if I’m done. I was acting so hard to be cool since this is the first time seeing him shirtless, and i was standing so close to him.
I leave the bathroom and got ready. Taking my shirt and underwear from my bag, i could hear him singing under the shower. i thought to myself “Damn! I’m alone in the room with him showering... i should take a look at his dick while i have the chance.”
i slowly walk over to the bathroom door, kneeling to get a better look inside the bathroom. And there he was soaping up his toned body, singing Domino by Jessie J. I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was hard as a rock. He started to stroke his 10 inch dick not knowing i was watching through the hole. He then proceeded to play with his balls, massaging his chest, pinching his nips, his hands stroking his dick faster and faster.
I slowly put my hands into my underwear and stroke my own cock while watching him jack off in the shower. His body starts to shake and i can see his cum shooting out of his dick. This was my first time seeing an adult man masturbate and it’s the hottest thing I’ve seen from my highschool/teen years.
I have often thought about this moment, it defined my sexuality. I was a curious, horny teen. Looking back at it now, it was the most daring thing I did back then and it’s not even THAT daring .

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my female friends has absolutely massive tits. She showed them to me in person when I was like 19 (I'm 35 now). We sexted a little bit during this time, but never did anything otherwise. To this day I still jerk off to them.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
During highschool i had a crush on my gym teacher, he was tall, tanned, quite good looking and toned body.
My school had this annual students competition where multiple schools, from different cities, get together and compete against soccer, basketball, baseball, swimming and other athletic sports.
Me along with 30 of my friends were chosen to represent our school, we were then assigned to sleep in 5 different rooms. 1 room consisting of 6 students and 1 guardian.
Luckily for me, my gym teacher was my appointed guardian. When we entered our designated room, our bathroom door was broken. It doesn’t have a lock and it had this huge hole under the handle. I didn’t think much of it.
By 7pm, 5 of my friends were done showering and was getting ready for dinner, while me and my teacher haven’t showered yet. I told them it’s fine to leave me and my gym teacher behind, we will catch up with them later. While i was showering, i could hear him getting his towel and toiletries ready. By the time i was done, he opened the bathroom door shirtless, with his towel around his waist, asking me if I’m done. I was acting so hard to be cool since this is the first time seeing him shirtless, and i was standing so close to him.
I leave the bathroom and got ready. Taking my shirt and underwear from my bag, i could hear him singing under the shower. i thought to myself “Damn! I’m alone in the room with him showering... i should take a look at his dick while i have the chance.”
i slowly walk over to the bathroom door, kneeling to get a better look inside the bathroom. And there he was soaping up his toned body, singing Domino by Jessie J. I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was hard as a rock. He started to stroke his 10 inch dick not knowing i was watching through the hole. He then proceeded to play with his balls, massaging his chest, pinching his nips, his hands stroking his dick faster and faster.
I slowly put my hands into my underwear and stroke my own cock while watching him jack off in the shower. His body starts to shake and i can see his cum shooting out of his dick. This was my first time seeing an adult man masturbate and it’s the hottest thing I’ve seen from my highschool/teen years.
I have often thought about this moment, it defined my sexuality. I was a curious, horny teen. Looking back at it now, it was the most daring thing I did back then and it’s not even THAT daring .
Wow, a broken door knob And no shower curtain And a 10 inch dick, unbelievable!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a work colleague naked today that totally surprised me because he always left the gym in his sweaty clothes. Due to an interstate closure for several miles, I was too lazy to sit in traffic and I opted to go to the local Y. I’ve seen this colleague multiple times when I’ve been to the Y before, especially for my Saturday basketball group, but he always left the gym right after the game. Today, after a 45 minute workout before my work day began, I walked into the locker room and saw the guy undressing. I had not seen him prior to that, but I had been pretty focused on my workout regimen. We spoke and since he was just undressing when I entered, I was treated to a view of his 5 inches of plump, uncut grade A specimen before I even got undressed. I guess turn about was fair play, so he stood around talking to me until I was ready to enter the shower. We exchanged some quick glances of one another and he seemed taken aback when he saw my 7 inch softie, but he recovered quickly. I did notice a succession of quick glances to my crotch as walked to the shower. We agreed to meet up Saturday to play basketball and he was gone when I finished showering. I did linger in the showers today after a particular hard workout. Maybe he will start staying around after the game to shower with the guys this weekend.

M

Mattt_K

I saw a work colleague naked today that totally surprised me because he always left the gym in his sweaty clothes. Due to an interstate closure for several miles, I was too lazy to sit in traffic and I opted to go to the local Y. I’ve seen this colleague multiple times when I’ve been to the Y before, especially for my Saturday basketball group, but he always left the gym right after the game. Today, after a 45 minute workout before my work day began, I walked into the locker room and saw the guy undressing. I had not seen him prior to that, but I had been pretty focused on my workout regimen. We spoke and since he was just undressing when I entered, I was treated to a view of his 5 inches of plump, uncut grade A specimen before I even got undressed. I guess turn about was fair play, so he stood around talking to me until I was ready to enter the shower. We exchanged some quick glances of one another and he seemed taken aback when he saw my 7 inch softie, but he recovered quickly. I did notice a succession of quick glances to my crotch as walked to the shower. We agreed to meet up Saturday to play basketball and he was gone when I finished showering. I did linger in the showers today after a particular hard workout. Maybe he will start staying around after the game to shower with the guys this weekend.
Pretty hot. Nice to see a colleague like that, especially when it's totally unexpected (as with your situation). Him looking at yours a few times could be because he likes the look and size of it, some mental comparison (which all guys do, not just the gay ones) or possibly some tendencies. I don't know whether or not you're cut, but if you are then it could also be looking at the difference compared to his uncut one. Will be interesting to see what transpires going forward.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a sauna with a pal yesterday. Had not seen him in a long time due to Covid and we had a lot to catch up over some beer. Sat across the room legs open and saw every inch of each other. He’s more muscular than me and tends to want to remind me of that by flexing his muscles. He had also shaved off all his chest and stomach hair since the last time I had seen him. Cock and balls also shaved and the pubes around trimmed like myself. We seem to share the same size department, although never seen each other hard. But the nudity is really casual among us, we even stood next to each other while taking turns in the shower. Saw him fluff a bit while he moved his foreskin back and forth for the wash. I did the same and took my time washing my junk next to him. Definitely some cautious mately show off from both of us although nothing more :)

billybones

Superior Member
Media
It’s weird to me when I want to see long time friends naked. “Put up or shut up!” seems to be my eventual point. I don’t particularly care for it, I just wanna know.

Reactions: Alextate817

billybones

Superior Member
Media
It’s an unreasonable expectation. I didn’t need to see them naked to become friends, but I wanna know suddenly.

I think that makes me a creep.

M

Mattt_K

Went to a sauna with a pal yesterday. Had not seen him in a long time due to Covid and we had a lot to catch up over some beer. Sat across the room legs open and saw every inch of each other. He’s more muscular than me and tends to want to remind me of that by flexing his muscles. He had also shaved off all his chest and stomach hair since the last time I had seen him. Cock and balls also shaved and the pubes around trimmed like myself. We seem to share the same size department, although never seen each other hard. But the nudity is really casual among us, we even stood next to each other while taking turns in the shower. Saw him fluff a bit while he moved his foreskin back and forth for the wash. I did the same and took my time washing my junk next to him. Definitely some cautious mately show off from both of us although nothing more :)
Pretty hot! I like it when I can be casually nude with friends. And it doesn't have to be sexual - just gives the friendship a new level. As though you're completely comfortable with one another.
I have a friend who pretty much answers the door in a robe/towel 90% of the time because he's usually naked at home while he works.