Finding a 'suck buddy'

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't even know a suck buddy was a thing! I'm new to admitting I want to suck cock, and it's really only the big ones that make me feel this way. I would love to find a guy with a huge cock who liked to have it sucked every once in a while and is discreet. I don't want any reciprocation, just the chance to suck a huge cock for hours while he chills out, watches TV, whatever, just generally enjoys the benefits of being well-endowed.

Story of my search..ight here. You're not alone!!

I would be your suck buddy I'm in indiana just out of tell city

criss925

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im very interesded in finding a local guy that just wants me to suck him off regularly.any one in southern Ontario.hmmm

ianmars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got really lucky with one of the first guys I met online. We became buds pretty quick, both had the same interests, and really explored things with each other. Anytime either one of us wanted something, it happened. That went on for a few years... really rare to find a really cool horny bud like that.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got really lucky with one of the first guys I met online. We became buds pretty quick, both had the same interests, and really explored things with each other. Anytime either one of us wanted something, it happened. That went on for a few years... really rare to find a really cool horny bud like that.
I'd love to find one like that!

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

sweetnympho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a designated suck buddy for several guys. I suck dick soo good they get hooked and beg me. Since I'm married, I don't have time to get out that often. My wife knows I love dick but don't wanna hear about it.

One thing I know for sure is, you guys gotta just be open and speak what you want. Also you can tell when a guy would let you suck his dick or wants to suck. They give you a certain look that you need to recognize. Once you do, you can just say, hey I wanna suck you and they will say ok, where at?

Trust me, most guys would let a guy blow them, its just about being discreet.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a designated suck buddy for several guys. I suck dick soo good they get hooked and beg me. Since I'm married, I don't have time to get out that often. My wife knows I love dick but don't wanna hear about it.

One thing I know for sure is, you guys gotta just be open and speak what you want. Also you can tell when a guy would let you suck his dick or wants to suck. They give you a certain look that you need to recognize. Once you do, you can just say, hey I wanna suck you and they will say ok, where at?

I agree

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Guarantee you don't suck as good as me lol

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm looking for the one guy that wants me to provide head for him on a regular basis with no reciprocation wanted. Just contact me for a safe, discreet, deep throated pleasure, just st reward me with a load. Can't believe how hard it us to set this up, never mind turn it into a regular occurrence.

It seems to me that many guys who want to get sucked aren't very particular about who does it so you'd think it would be pretty easy to find people. For me if the girl or guy isn't attractive to me (their face for sure), I couldn't do it. I'd rather just give myself pleasure. I definitely like myself! ;-)

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It seems to me that many guys who want to get sucked aren't very particular about who does it so you'd think it would be pretty easy to find people. For me if the girl or guy isn't attractive to me (their face for sure), I couldn't do it. I'd rather just give myself pleasure. I definitely like myself! ;-)

My own perspective is that it's the cocksuckers who in general don't seem to be very discriminating. Makes me too nervous to insert my dick into a mouth where 100s of others have been before me...

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, but bicurious about sucking a big cock that cums a lot, but I haven't had any luck on here or Craigslist to explore my curiousity. What's a guy gotta do to suck a big cock around here?

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a great topic. I am a married guy looking for a regular cock to suck. No kissing or cuddling, just taking a cock in my mouth and worshipping it until it releases a load. Like many on here, I have had no luck finding another guy. I have tried CL, AFF, Squirt and a4a. Best responses from Squirt and CL. I have had 6-8 guys start a conversation over the last year but every one has been a no show.

I am always up front with what I am looking for and share fully body pic, not nude. I am an average guy 5'9" 180. I am looking for one guy that I can develop a trust with so that he can feed me his cum and I do not have to worry about STD.

So what are the top guys looking for in a regular cocksucker? What is the most important aspect? Physical appearance? Skill? Experience?

Thanks, it is helpful to know many other guys are having the same problems finding a regular.

D

deleted561537

I'm a straight leaning bi guy in brooklyn and i'm currently looking for a suck bud. I absolutely hate craigslist though