Finding enjoyent LPSG

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New here, just love this website. I wouldn't say I'm hung by any means compared to the guys on here. I just a tad over 7" and right at 5.5 maybe better. It all depends on how well hydrated I am, and how aroused I am.

I'm conservative on the outside, freak on the inside. I like to think I'm about the total package. I have brains, brawn, and a decent member. I think I'm addicted to sex and just coming to grips with it. Yesterday alone, I masturbated 4 times. I hate that I'm like that, I wish I could go a few days.

I'm gone alot with my job and recently found out my wife had been talking to another guy, crushed me after 10 years of marriage. We're working through it, or atleast I'm trying.

I guess in an effort to understand things, I am exploring religion, my own sexuality, and I guess trying to learn how to love myself again. I neglected my marriage because of work (I'm sure I'm not the first). She was talking to another guy, mainly text messaging, supposedly they kissed at a gas station briefly (don't they all say "we just kissed").

I have learned, it does not matter how good looking you are, how good you are in bed, how much money you make, etc. If you don't take time to make your partner feel special, and MAKE TIME for one another, then you will eventually have relationship problems.

Oh well, this is where I'm at in life.

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Pecker & MrSnakey.

Glad to be here. Its also cool to meet other bodybuilders. Its kinda funny because we get stereotyped alot. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard bodybuilders have small dicks............well, I'd have alot of dollars. LOL

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Nick, yep, definitely had a rough go of it. Lifes obstacles should only serve to lead us to self improvement. Thats the goal.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome to LPSG.

Nice pics, man, and I must say whomever is messing around with your wife must have GIGANTIC balls, assuming he's seen you. :eek:

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG.

Nice pics, man, and I must say whomever is messing around with your wife must have GIGANTIC balls, assuming he's seen you. :eek:

He was a loser in my opinio. 43 year old Sheriff Deputy, going by the bank flirting with her all the time. He has been on the department 16 years and is still driving a patrol car. Found out he has a 21 y/o daughter that his Dad had to pay the child support on b/c he never did. Compulsive liar. Lied to my wife about himself, then to me when I confronted him.

You know, its funny you said that. Everyone told me that there is no way in hell he would tell me if something did happen because he's scared.

Everyone knows who I am because of how I look. I draw lots of attention everywhere I go which is why this whole experience has been so humiliating for me. However, I am the nicest guy and do anything for anybody. I'm a 14 year Veteran, Nurse, and I always put other people before myself. Things like this can make you bitter if you let it.............

Sorry, didn't mean to go off.