First date in three years!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi! He finally went home yesterday!!! he he he he he!!!! Had a brilliant time together and my boys liked him too! We went out friday for dinner and drinks and stayed at a hotel, took the boys out on Saturday, then went to see a band (who I joined for one song) yesterday, followed by us making Sunday roast dinner together, ate that then he had to go home as working today - boo hoo! He's coming back again tho!

Brilliant in bed but more importantly he was affectionate, respectful of my feelings, goodlooking, generous, interesting and interested, made me laugh but mostly he made me feel safe with a man again. Believe me girls - there still are some nice men out there, they are just not easy to find!

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very pleased for you TP. Three years without a partner is enough to make most people give up altogether. Let's hope this works out, but if not, for goodness' sake don't lose hope and leave it another three years. Good luck.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG!!!

I am so pleased for you!!!

:laola: :laola:

Congrats my dear!

He doesn't have a brother in Wales, does he!?!? :laughing: :wink:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! He finally went home yesterday!!! he he he he he!!!! Had a brilliant time together and my boys liked him too! We went out friday for dinner and drinks and stayed at a hotel, took the boys out on Saturday, then went to see a band (who I joined for one song) yesterday, followed by us making Sunday roast dinner together, ate that then he had to go home as working today - boo hoo! He's coming back again tho!

Brilliant in bed but more importantly he was affectionate, respectful of my feelings, goodlooking, generous, interesting and interested, made me laugh but mostly he made me feel safe with a man again. Believe me girls - there still are some nice men out there, they are just not easy to find!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

OMG! Great, I love it! :biggrin1:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cal darling! Don't worry I'm just passing the time until you get your cute arse over here, sweep me off my feet, onto your private jet and whisk me away to paradise!!!

Will keep you all posted on developments tho!