first mfm

D_Upton Undersack

Account Disabled
Media
Well I had my first mfm threesome with weekend with a friend and my gf of 2 years. He was actaully mixed race. He was half black and half columbian. We were all really drunk and for some reason would up in our underwear. He had on these boxer briefs and his bulge looked huge in those things and she couldnt stop staring.So something comes on tv about black guys being bigger and that gets a whole other thing going of her wanting to know if thats true. Well he finally shows it to her and when the thing pops out its huge. Prolly about 8x5.5 or so. Mine is only 5.5 x4.5. So one thing led to another and whe started sucking us both whicn made me a little uncomfortable at first because of how much bigger he was but i got over it very fast. Then i start fucking her first while she sucks him and then he takes over. It is almost like she came from him putting it in. Then as he fucked her for like an hour she came about four more times. It was amazing for her. The bed was soaked from her cum, Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Reactions: deleted5700751

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awesome experience..thanks for sharing..brings back memories of my first time back in the day

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I had my first mfm threesome with weekend with a friend and my gf of 2 years. He was actaully mixed race. He was half black and half columbian. We were all really drunk and for some reason would up in our underwear. He had on these boxer briefs and his bulge looked huge in those things and she couldnt stop staring.So something comes on tv about black guys being bigger and that gets a whole other thing going of her wanting to know if thats true. Well he finally shows it to her and when the thing pops out its huge. Prolly about 8x5.5 or so. Mine is only 5.5 x4.5. So one thing led to another and whe started sucking us both whicn made me a little uncomfortable at first because of how much bigger he was but i got over it very fast. Then i start fucking her first while she sucks him and then he takes over. It is almost like she came from him putting it in. Then as he fucked her for like an hour she came about four more times. It was amazing for her. The bed was soaked from her cum, Hopefully we can do it again sometime.
Sounds hot.

D_Upton Undersack

Account Disabled
Media
OK I think we are going to a party tommorow with the same guy so there will probably be another opportunity for some action. Has anyone else had any experiences that are similar, especially spontaneous ones.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a number of 3-somes with couples and most of the guys were smaller than me. Only one or two were equal to me or larger. Most of the girls went "wild" when they saw my cock, not to say it was the biggest one they've ever saw, just the girth alone seemed to be the kicker. One couple I was with had a guy who was over 10", but on the thin side in girth. Seeing a cock twice his girth made her go crazy once I put it in.

If you are okay with your girl fucking other guys, then go ahead and try it again.

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive done mfm a couple of times, but it wasnt with a gf of mine. once was with me and my cousin and a girl who was our waitress when we were on a road trip, SHE was really hot. another time i did it before with a guy and a girl who were bf and gf that i met on a diffrent vacation. i was definitly the bigger guy in both of those. it was really hot. id do it anytime.

D_Upton Undersack

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for the replies. I probably should have been more clear that this was definately the biggest one she had seen much less fucked. She really enjoyed it. I think it may happen again later tonight.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had similar experiences but not entirely spontaneous. In both cases the other male was bigger than me, which was what made it hot. You're lucky to enjoy this and I hope it works out as well for you all as it did for us. Pix would be fun if you're all okay with it.

D_Upton Undersack

Account Disabled
Media
Well it definately happened again tonight. This time we took some lube for her comfort. She really enjoyed everything. We did some switching back and forth and its amazing how much she opens up after taking him. This guy is also in excellent shape so he actually picked her up and fucked her and even put her against the wall and pounded the shit out of her. She probably came like 5 or 6 times throughout the night. It was definately a fun time for all.

Reactions: deleted5700751

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had three somewhat similar experiences, except g-friend only sucked the other guy...It was hot as hot could be and she loved having two cocks at once...
Twice I've had g-friends' come home with somebody elses' cum in them...I absolutely went WILD over that...I love girls who fuck more than one guy...