First Prostate Exam?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by RalDudeHangin, Jan 11, 2010.

1. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

I've found lots of threads on prostate massages for pleasure and threads about getting hard in front of a doctor . . . but nothing about first prostate exams.

I'm having my first one in a couple of weeks as part of a physical. Curious what other's first (or ongoing) experiences are.

One friend told me he bent of the exam table and the doc gradually worked his way in (but it was over in a bout a minute). Another friend said he laid on his side and BAM it was in and out. :eek:

What did you think about your exam? Was there discomfort after? Was that the first time you've had anal penetration?

2. michmilf

michmilf New Member

Albums:
    My husband had his this year (first one also) and he said he bent over the table and the doctor was done in about 20-30 seconds. He has a male doctor who is a friend also, that was the discomfort he said. We didn't visit him for 4-5 months after that. I asked him about getting aroused but he said there was no chance in an office setting like that. I have heard about the laying on your side style but have no clue what that one would be. Wasn't his first time to have a finger in his ass but he said it was totally different than when I do it.
    Good Luck, hope they don't find anything!

#2 michmilf, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  3. teutonicos

teutonicos Member

Albums:
    There is nothing to worry about a prostate exam.-It´s the anticipation which is worst.The thing itself is over in a few seconds,and nobody gets a hardon that fast.-A had a prostate operation and not even that was as bad as people tend to think.

4. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

My doc, " okay time for the old finger wave, turn around bend over, elbows on the table." With gloved hand inserts a lubed finger, he says there's the prostate, pulls out, wipes on a chemical pad, waits a minute looks at the chemical pad, says looks okay.

Absolutely no arousal for me. It's not really painful, just something that needs to be done.
    No, not the first time for anal penetration for me. Years ago my wife was interested in anal play for me, but plugs, etc.:eek::redface::smile:

5. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    NO Problems
    M or F Dr
    over before you know it...
    and you will usually feel mighty proud you had it done..
    t.e. you should look fwd to next years check??? ha
    enz

6. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    It takes a few seconds. In and out very quickly. Not arousing AT ALL (for me). A lot less invasive then lets say, the Dr taking blood. Or cupping ur testicles...

7. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Really, there's not much to it at a physical level. It takes thirty seconds at most and, absent infection, there's no pain involved. Psychologically, I think that guys worry about getting aroused, which is unlikely, and being embarrassed of feeling confused about their sexual orientation.
    My first one took place when I was in my early twenties and happended because I was being evelauted for a posible infection. It was a middle aged male urologist and he pressed so hard some prostatic fluid leaked out of my penis. This was his plan, apparently, because he had a slide ready and got some of the fluid onto the slide and stepped out to examine it under the microscope.
    Dave

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Certainly a part of life if a male desires to enjoy a long happy life.

I have had them for years, bent over or on the side. Either way works.

So far no problems.

I hope it stays that way.

9. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Use the line
    "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity in there"

10. eurotop40

Gold Member

That's exact what happened to me. I was 20 and had pain in a testicle.
    The doctor had me bend over the table and I did not even realize what was happening.
    Then he had me turn the other way round and it looked as if he was playing with my dick.
    Everything happened so quickly. I got aroused afterwards when I got out of the office, thinking of what had been happening and seeing in front of the doctor office a large poster with an ad with bodybuilders in HOM underwear...

11. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just had my annual exam a few days ago. Nothing to worry about, no pain just the wait of it. The doc had me bend over the table to do the exam. You might feel a little pressure like you may cum but then it's over. I had a few drips of precum, just wipe it off.

12. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

Thanks for the input. I'm just curious about what to expect. Not really worry about popping a bone . . . more about the process itself. I've btm'd before but have never had prostate stimulation. Makes me wonder if I have a small or especially buried prostate and if the doctor will have trouble finding it.... or maybe I just need better tops?? lol

Interesting that most people have the "bend over" position. I wonder what was up with my one friend on his side?

^^^^

Chemical pad?? Is this for the prostate or for something else? :confused:

13. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    The "chemical pad" is a little card with a chemical on it that reacts to the presence of blood. If used, the doctor will wipe his/her finger across it to check for occult (hidden) GI tract bleeding. This is a crude test for colon cancer. The real test is a colonoscopy.
    Dave

14. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Thank god my first one, my doctor had a little finger. Didn't hurt at all.

15. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

My last one, a different doctor, his finger was huge. Anyway it felt like it

16. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Correct, it sounds like you got 2 tests in one. The occult blood test is to detect blood in the stool. The real quick, in and out prostate exam is to test for nodules and takes about as long as it takes for the doctor to stick a finger in and pull it out. Some doctors will spend an extra second but not more.

The most embarrasing part of the prostate exam for me is having to wipe off the KY he used using with only a single tissue, throwing it in the "infectious" garbage can, and washing my hands. All of which takes a hell of a lot longer than the actual prostate exam. Most doctors act like they are afraid to even go in there!

17. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

^^^

That makes sense. Didn't think it had anything to do directly with the prostate exam but wasn't sure.

18. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

:18:

Man, I have a few years left and I'm dreading that day...

19. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry man, all I could think of while reading this was "Dive! Dive!" :biggrin1:

and yes, you need better tops

20. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

My doctor always handed me a kleenex and when he pressed fluid came out.
    And it felt good. Have been asked to lean over the exam table, and have been asked to lie on my side. Have been examined by both male and female doctors.
    I can understand who some men like attention there.

Draft saved Draft deleted