First Prostate Exam?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
:18:

Man, I have a few years left and I'm dreading that day...

This is not a test that you should dred but one that you should schedule as soon as possible. Black men are more highly suspectible to getting prostate cancer much earlier than caucasian men. Don't believe all that 40 or 50+ crap. Look at all the bullshit about when women should be tested for breast cancer now. Doctors really don't know shit but look at stats. Problem is, not everyone fits into a statistic! Listen, when you take your next shower, soap up your finger and stick it up your ass. That is the worst thing that will happen when you get a prostate exam and it won't sting as much because the doctor uses KY and not soap!

The blood test PSA, has proven highly un-reliable and the only reliable test is the Digital Rectal Exam that takes just 5 short seconds. Men seriously need to get over the fear of a 1 to 2 inch finger up their ass for 5 seconds.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've btm'd before but have never had prostate stimulation. Makes me wonder if I have a small or especially buried prostate and if the doctor will have trouble finding it.... or maybe I just need better tops?? lol

Interesting that most people have the "bend over" position. I wonder what was up with my one friend on his side?

Dude if you have bottomed before you have almost certainly had prostate stimulaton...unless the dude had a really small penis because it is not that far inside. LOL

First time I had the test I was 20, and the Doc he had me lie on my side and inserted what felt like two fingers up my chute and pressed on my prostate and asked it it hurt at all. I got hard as a rock, and was leaking pre-cum on the table when he pressed on it, and I felt like I was gonna bust a nut. I was being evaluated for a possible UTI so he took a sample of the fluid.

It was the first time I had anal penetration of any kind and it made me really curious about what a penis would feel like in there, I was already physically attracted to dudes before that so it did not make me Gay. It did make me receptive to the idea of having anal penetration. Honestly before that I couldn't quite understand why gay guys liked taking it in the ass...after that I knew why and I wanted to try it!:biggrin1:

Last edited:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's over and done with until they find a reason to be in there longer, which is what happened last time I went. I knew he thought something was wrong because he kept applying pressure to the same area. Had to go to a urologist. Thought it was an enlarged prostate. Nope. Normal.

I did have one where he expressed fluid from the tip of my penis and put it on a slide. Not sure what that was for, but the doc was my friend.

It's not the most comfortable thing you'll ever do, but as everyone else has said, it's the anticipation that's the hardest part.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Even the digital exam doesn't say much. I had a "perfectly normal" sized man walnut. It was the PSA test that jumped from 2.1 to 4.5 in less than a year that gave my urologist pause and make me have a biopsy (that hurt!). But the good old-fashioned Buenos Aires, Argentina medicine dictated (LOL) that I would probably do well to have brachytherapy for Stage I prostate cancer. I'm now four years going on five, cancer free. Still able to get it up and -- amazingly -- still able to squirt out a couple of tablespoons of thick, ejaculate replete with REAL LIVE SPERM! The ability to continue to produce viable sperm wasn't something I was counting on.

Like voting, where it's wise to vote early and often -- go have your prostate checked ASAP if you're over 40.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The most embarrasing part of the prostate exam for me is having to wipe off the KY he used using with only a single tissue, throwing it in the "infectious" garbage can, and washing my hands. All of which takes a hell of a lot longer than the actual prostate exam. Most doctors act like they are afraid to even go in there!

I totally agree with this. The clean-up is worse than the exam. My doctor was nice enough to hand me a box of tissues and walk out. Maybe my doctor uses more lube than others.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few years back my wife insisted on my going for a prostrate screening. During this exam the doc felt some hardness and thought a biopsy was in order. I went in for that procedure and had an interesting dildo looking thing slipped up my ass. Other than the actually taking of the samples it was a fun experience (and only the last couple really hurt). Sure makes me curious about having a hard dick in there.

When I was in my late teens I had started putting small cylindrical objects in my ass. (like the tube a cigar came in) Much later my ex and I used a large 2 inch diameter dildo on each other. That was a trip.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Even the digital exam doesn't say much. I had a "perfectly normal" sized man walnut. It was the PSA test that jumped from 2.1 to 4.5 in less than a year that gave my urologist pause and make me have a biopsy (that hurt!). But the good old-fashioned Buenos Aires, Argentina medicine dictated (LOL) that I would probably do well to have brachytherapy for Stage I prostate cancer. I'm now four years going on five, cancer free. Still able to get it up and -- amazingly -- still able to squirt out a couple of tablespoons of thick, ejaculate replete with REAL LIVE SPERM! The ability to continue to produce viable sperm wasn't something I was counting on.

Like voting, where it's wise to vote early and often -- go have your prostate checked ASAP if you're over 40.

Any knowledgeable doctor will tell you that the PSA test is now considered crap. When they order one they never tell you to not ejaculate for 3 days. If you do it jumps sky high. Even without that it is more controversial than when a woman should start checking for breast cancer. That biopsy crap can actually make a malignant cancer spread fast so you were indeed lucky. But always, ALWAYS get a second and even a THIRD opinion if a doc wants to start messing around with your prostate, other than in bed, of course! The brachytherapy seeds seem to be the latest and greatest and certainly less invasive procedure for prostate cancer now. Godd for you!

r4tor

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I totally agree with this. The clean-up is worse than the exam. My doctor was nice enough to hand me a box of tissues and walk out. Maybe my doctor uses more lube than others.
Fuck, I would rather have cleaned myself up rather than my doctor grabbing a piece of paper towel and wiping my own ass for me. Whatever dignity I had was soon wiped away in one smooth motion. :worried:

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree the clean up is the most ...awkward part. I was 20 when I did mine and I was scared shitless for this because I thought I would get hard, but I knew it had to be done since I was bleeding from my ass after anal sex.
My doctor was really nice though....he looked like Bill Gates, so there was no physical attraction whatsoever...which made that part easier. He told me "Ok, time to moon the doctor and I will examine your prostate and all that. I, like most of you, had to just bend over and I only slid my underwear a lil underneath my ass, so he didn't take samples of my fluid after putting pressure on the prostate.
It was kinda interesting how I bent over and he didn't go slow at all....it was just IN & OUT very quickly. I do have to admit that it felt good when he put pressure on it!

The anticipation and nervousness just about killed me, but when you are done, you feel SOOOOOO much better.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. My doctor once felt my prostate and said it was a bit larger but in the norm for my age. He said I should have a PSA test. I said NO.

Any knowledgeable doctor will tell you that the PSA test is now considered crap. When they order one they never tell you to not ejaculate for 3 days. If you do it jumps sky high. Even without that it is more controversial than when a woman should start checking for breast cancer. That biopsy crap can actually make a malignant cancer spread fast so you were indeed lucky. But always, ALWAYS get a second and even a THIRD opinion if a doc wants to start messing around with your prostate, other than in bed, of course! The brachytherapy seeds seem to be the latest and greatest and certainly less invasive procedure for prostate cancer now. Godd for you!

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting follow up comments.

I ended up not having my prostate checked. He said I was too young yet and unless I was showing any symptoms, he suggeteed that the PSA screening would suffice for now.

I read the above comment about the PSA... I need to do more reading on it. FWIW, It just so happens I hadn't rubbed one out for a few days. (Unusual for me, I typically nut at least once a day.)

Re: Comments about tops . . . lol . . . "dive! dive!" The few times I've btm'd, if my prostate was being stimulated, I couldn't tell. The feelings of being stretched and filled were pretty much the overriding sensations. If there's anyone in Raleigh that wants to lend me their pole to ride . . . :biggrin1:

BTW, the dignity comment was great, too.

bostonsk8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just had a physical today.

The Prostate exam took about 20 seconds.

The Doc had me stand up facing the exam table, drop my underwear and lean over and put my elbows on the exam table.

Then he put his finger in my ass and said push down like you are going to the bathroom. It didn't hurt, it wasn't in there long enough to be pleasurable, it just felt greasy afterwards because he used so much lube.

Guys make such a big deal about it, it is really nothing. There is no foreplay, no cuddling, no touching your junk, just a greasy finger push.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My current Dr does things a bit differently than other Drs I've had.

I lay on my back on the exam table in my underwear and he listens to my heart and lungs. Then he presses on my abdomen in different areas. Then he takes off my underwear (weird that HE does it). He grabs each ball and has me turn to wall and cough. Then he tells me to turn on my side and pull both knees up to my chest and inserts his finger and tells me I'll feel a little pressure. He turns finger around and says everything is fine and he takes his finger out and tells me to stay in that position and HE wipes the lube off my ass with tissue. Then he tells me I can get dressed and he leaves.