First Public Groping

In my culture, young males, who are friends and know each other, pick someone among them to be choked, taken off pants, and groped. Strange, isn't it?
 
Was groped before by an older gay fella. Didn't really appreciate it as I had asked him to move on (was trying to chat me up). Was attempting to lift my shirt etc and I kept moving his hand away. Eventually made a stab for down my pants and into my groin. Dirty bastard. I was very tempted to wallop the prick but I collected my thoughts, grabbed my mates and GTF out. Violence because someone annoies you is not acceptable behaviour, IMHO.
 
I went to Britney's Circus tour in VIP standing and I ended up dancing and rubbing up next to this really cute guy throughout the show, grouping ensured it was a really crazy high energy show. I went to his hotel afterwards and, um, finished ;)
 
I let an older dude grope me in a steam room a few yrs ago...i was just about getting firm when he heard someone approaching and retreated...
 
Pre teens groping was pretty common .. all for fun
beyond Teens i actually found it pretty offensive
M/F it did not matter, not overly keen on
doing or receiving .. annoys me to Fck now that i think of it..
Just thinking of Males Groping Females..mmmm quite Bad'
Invited to Grope.. different story..
enz
 
Before retirement I worked in an electronic assembly operation as a line supervisor. I had 35 women and 6 men working for me. The women ranged from 19 years old to retirement age. I frequently walked among the assembly lines to check progress. About 6 months after I started was the first time I got groped. I had several of the women make very suggestive remarks, but that grope was a first. She was a mature woman of 42 and quite well put together and preserved. The next day I passed her bench and she smiled and gave me the "tongue in the cheek" bit, meaning "I would like to blow you." It was very tempting, but getting caught meant getting fired, so we had to conduct out business after work away from acquantences.
 
I was groped on a very crowded bus once. I was freeballing as usual. It caught me off guard and wasnt really all the cool. But at the same time I took it as a compliment, and it def gave me a semi hardon.
 
It's definitely not something I care to experience, even though it's happened to me numerous times. The only times it has happened to me was when I would patronize a gay bar.

The last time I went to a bar, my cock and ass both were groped repeatedly as I attempted to meander my through the heavily crowded bar.

It's a good thing neither my ass or cock was a crime scene that night, as I can assure you that there were several sets of complete fingerprints in both regions.