First thoughts

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What are your first thoughts when you see a beautiful women? For me I wonder what she looks like nude. Then I start looking at her features. Legs,butt,arms ,hands and then my favorite BOOBS. Face and hair last. Once I get over the initial lust I strike up a conversation and see what her brain is like. Sorry ladies I know this sounds sexist and I'm really not but physical beauty peaks my interest.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your first thoughts when you see a beautiful women? For me I wonder what she looks like nude. Then I start looking at her features. Legs,butt,arms ,hands and then my favorite BOOBS. Face and hair last. Once I get over the initial lust I strike up a conversation and see what her brain is like. Sorry ladies I know this sounds sexist and I'm really not but physical beauty peaks my interest.
Well yeah I am pretty much the same, I think "oh hello" but I always start from the top down, face & hair, breasts, stomach (love a toned stomach), butt, legs & then try to imagine her naked before deciding whether or not to strike up a conversation.

Reactions: merc41
D

deleted814719

We were parked at a Starbucks waiting for my wife and daughter-in-law who had gone inside to grab some drinks. A BEAUTIFUL young woman walked past us and went into the shop. She was wearing a short winter coat, hat, and had on a pair of skin tight stretch or yoga pants. The whole package was complete with short Ugg boots. I swear that I could see her camel toe. She looked extremely fit and prompted all kinds of dirty, fantasy thoughts.

When i see a beautiful woman, I think several things. One, she's a member of the lucky sperm club - looks are genetic. Two, if she's well put together (make-up, hair done, well dressed), I admire that for the fact that she takes time to look good. That exhibits pride and confidence. Finally, if she has a trim figure, all the better.

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Depends on the situation, and at what point in my life I was when I saw her.
As well as what I perceive her age to be.
I really try not to allow myself to get aroused by really young gals (between 18-25)
I don't want to be that guy.
Other than that, it isn't really a "verbal thought", more like a feeling and emotional response in my brain like "whoah!! daaayyumm"
I don't continue to look at her and try and picture her naked because that would become obvious and make her uncomfortable.

Reactions: tobythecat

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your first thoughts when you see a beautiful women?

Depends on the situation, and at what point in my life I was when I saw her.
Other than that, it isn't really a "verbal thought", more like a feeling and emotional response in my brain like "whoah!! daaayyumm"
I don't continue to look at her and try and picture her naked because that would become obvious and make her uncomfortable.
Depending on how I first see and and how much of her I can see, I can appreciate a beautiful face, a nice butt, prominent bust, curvy figure, etc. If she has all of that, my mind is saying "woh!" inside, and trying not to be obvious in admiring her beauty.

All of this takes place in a second or less in my head. When I was single, I probably started thinking "I wish ..." and when in a relationship, I just appreciate the beauty I see for beauty's sake. When I was single I was never a good approach a woman and give her a line guy, I relied on mutual friends or maybe striking up a conversation that would come naturally. Not a very high success rate as I was naturally very shy. I'm so lucky to have stumbled into the wonderful women that did take a chance with me.

Reactions: cofrader

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually my first thought is she a nice person my second thought is I wonder what her cum face looks like…

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, my first thought is usually along the lines of whether or not she has a good sense of humor. Y'know whether or not she's easy going and kind. The physical stuff doesn't really factor in--it's registered at first glance but whatever---beauty is cheap. There has to be some other genuine quality there as well beyond mere prettiness or having big boobs or whatever-- otherwise she won't hold my interest. I wonder what the last book she read might have been. I'll wonder if she'd put up with a weirdo like me.

I generally will admire her poise, her smile, the lines of her form, whether or not she seems relaxed or tense. Sometimes she'll walk by me, notice me and smile. I'll smile back and wave. Oftentimes that's sufficient.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, my first thought is usually along the lines of whether or not she has a good sense of humor. Y'know whether or not she's easy going and kind. The physical stuff doesn't really factor in--it's registered at first glance but whatever---beauty is cheap. There has to be some other genuine quality there as well beyond mere prettiness or having big boobs or whatever-- otherwise she won't hold my interest. I wonder what the last book she read might have been. I'll wonder if she'd put up with a weirdo like me.

I generally will admire her poise, her smile, the lines of her form, whether or not she seems relaxed or tense. Sometimes she'll walk by me, notice me and smile. I'll smile back and wave. Oftentimes that's sufficient.
I'm rhe same way but only after I imagine them naked