Seduced by Speedos

kcdave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
502
Media
3
Likes
2,245
Points
313
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow 🌈 Midwest
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gender
Male
Jeffery adjusted the waistband of his black Speedo in the locker room mirror at Lifetime Fitness in St. Louis, Missouri. At fifty, freshly divorced after twenty-eight years of a marriage that had quietly died years earlier, he still carried the disciplined body of his high school swimming days. Broad shoulders, narrow waist, powerful legs honed by endless laps. The tight lycra hugged him like a second skin, outlining the soft bulge of his cock and balls. He’d always loved the feel of it—the way it cupped him, displayed him, made him feel powerfully exposed. A private fetish he’d buried under the weight of expectations.

Lately, though, that fetish had stirred something deeper. In the humid air of the pool deck, his eyes lingered on other men in their suits. The way the fabric stretched over hardening cocks during cool-downs. The outline of a thick shaft, heavy balls nestled tight. He told himself he was just appreciating the athletic form. Straight, after all. Just… curious. But the stirrings in his own Speedo had grown harder to ignore.

That’s when Joshua—Josh—entered his life.

Josh was thirty-eight, a former college diver with a body carved from years of training. Lean, ripped abs, smooth tanned skin, and an ass that filled out his red Speedo like it had been poured into it. They started with nods in the lanes, then casual poolside chats. “Nice form,” Josh said one afternoon, his eyes flicking down Jeffery’s body for just a beat too long. Over weeks, the conversations deepened. Work stress. Divorce. Freedom. Josh was openly gay but never pushed. He just listened, smiled, and let the tension build.

One humid Thursday evening, after a particularly intense workout, Josh wiped water from his chest and said, “My place has a private pool. Heated. No crowds. Come swim laps sometime. Real privacy.”

Jeffery’s heart hammered. He accepted.

The next Saturday, he drove to Josh’s modern house in a quiet West County neighborhood. The backyard pool sparkled under the late afternoon sun, surrounded by tall hedges. No one around. Just the two of them.

They started with easy laps, bodies slicing through the warm water. Jeffery wore his favorite black Speedo. Josh had on a sleek red one that left nothing to the imagination. Every time they surfaced near each other, Jeffery’s gaze dropped. The way Josh’s cock shifted in the wet fabric. The clear ridge of the head. The heavy hang of his balls when he climbed the ladder.

They took a break on the shaded lounge chairs. Water beaded on their skin. Conversation turned flirtatious.

“You’ve been staring, Jeff,” Josh said softly, his voice low and warm. “All those weeks at the gym. I noticed.”

Jeffery’s face flushed. “I… I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’ve always liked the feel of Speedos. The way they look on a guy. But lately…”

Josh stood up. He moved closer until he towered over Jeffery, who remained seated on the edge of the thick cushioned chair. The air thickened, charged with months of unspoken want.

He stood in front of me, as I sat. I hadn't noticed, but I had moved to the edge of my seat, as if in anticipation.

We had joked about it, but no one was laughing now. The mood had changed. The air felt thick and charged with energy.

He stood there, wearing nothing more than his speedos. A swimmer, a diver, his body toned and chiseled. His abdomen well defined. His arms strong and muscled.

His cock's shape and outline was clearly visible through the material. His ample balls, his hanging cock, filling out the speedos nicely. Something deep inside me stirred. I could not look away. He had to have noticed it. What might the look on my face have been telling him?

Standing so close. His cock at my eye level. For a moment, frozen. Someone had to make the first move, yet neither of us had the nerve.

I felt such desire welling up. Maybe I had wanted this more than I had thought.

But someone had to make a move.

"Well," he said. At least, that's how I remember it. Honestly, I'm not sure. I couldn't think straight. I felt light headed. Damn, his cock did look amazing encased in that tight fitting swimsuit!

What I do remember is that his words were a spark. As if snapping me into action. As if giving a go ahead to give into my overwhelming urges.

I moved even further down my seat, even closer to him, even closer to his cock. I just stared at it. Was it seconds? Was it minutes? I had tunnel vision.

As if in slow motion, I watched my own hands move to his waistband. It was out of body. Was I really doing this? I felt his warm, tanned skin under my fingers as they hooked behind his speedos and slowly wiggled them down.

I guess I had expected pubic hair, but he was smooth, toned and sexy. More so than I would have thought. My pulse raced with every millimeter I slid them down. My heart pounded as I got closer to exposing his cock.

Slowly, the first of his shaft appeared. Something stopped me from going further. I had to pause. I had to drink him in, I had to process. He looked sexier than I would have imagined. I was more turned on than I thought possible.

I didn't even think. An impulse, an urge... I leaned forward and kissed it. So very quickly, everything felt different. I felt different. Black and white became technicolor. I felt his cock on my lips. I felt a fizz and tingle in my brain. I felt eager and changed. I felt orgasmic.

Sliding his speedos down more, more of his cock became exposed. Such a rush, such lust. Inhibitions melted away. I kissed and licked it and felt it swell. There could be no bigger thrill, I thought. Why did it taste so good? Why did he suddenly smell so good?

His gorgeous erection strained inside his speedos, as if begging to be set free. Just a little more, I thought to myself. Just savor this moment a little longer. His shaft was thicker now, so warm and firm on my lips.

Gosh, he was so hard! Kissing and licking that amazing dick, it made me so hard, too. Pulling on his speedos, I knew that at any second his cock might spring out! Any second I would have to suck it. Any second I would finally get to suck it.

It slapped against my face, hard and heavy and so very sexy. I would never have admitted it then, but damn, he was so sexy. His cock stood straight up, it seemed to bounce. His balls held so tight to the bottom of his shaft. So lickable, just so begging to be sucked on.

I could not have resisted at this point, even if I wanted to. I gave in. I didn't care what he might have thought. I slid my stretched lips down his thick shaft. I felt his tip against the back of my throat. More? Did I dare take more? Gosh, I wanted to!

I put my hands on his ass and pulled him forward. Fuck, even his ass felt amazing. Full, firm, muscular. I could feel myself becoming gayer for him by the second. I hesitated, if only for a second. I thought that I might gag, but his cock slipped wonderfully into my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe, but what an amazing feeling. The thought of him shooting cum. Yes, I would swallow it.

I felt intoxicated. I began to care a little less what he might think, now. I stroked his shaft to the side and tongued his balls. I think my eyes rolled back, the taste, the musky, salty scent. Euphoric, intoxicated.

He started to shake and gasp, just before his cum began to spurt out all over. So much cum. I tried to not make it obvious, but I pointed his shooting erection at my face and mouth. Thick, warm semen drenched me—ropes across my cheeks, lips, and tongue.

Why I was still pretending not to love it, I didn't know. Why did I care what he thought? As the scent and taste took over my senses, I found that I cared less and less. Suddenly, it occurred to me. He had someone willing to give him leg-shaking orgasms. He wasn't about to say anything to anyone.

Jeffery swallowed what landed in his mouth, savoring the salty thickness. His own cock throbbed painfully in his Speedo, leaking pre-cum into the fabric. Josh looked down at him, breathing hard, eyes dark with lust.

“You’re a natural,” Josh murmured, running fingers through Jeffery’s cum-streaked hair. “Not bi, Jeff. Gay. Let it happen.”

The word hit like lightning. Gay. Not a fleeting curiosity. Not “stirrings.” This was who he was. The realization flooded him with relief and raw hunger.

They moved inside to Josh’s bedroom. Clothes—Speedos—discarded. Jeffery explored every inch of Josh’s body with newfound freedom: licking the grooves of his abs, sucking on those tight balls again, burying his face between firm cheeks. Josh returned the favor, deep-throating Jeffery’s neglected cock until he came harder than he had in decades.

They fucked that afternoon—slow at first, then urgent. Josh guided him, patient and seductive, until Jeffery was the one pushing back, begging to be filled. The sensation of a thick cock stretching him, hitting that spot deep inside, shattered any last illusion. He came again, untouched, painting Josh’s abs while crying out in pure release.

By evening, as they floated naked in the pool under the stars, Jeffery’s head rested on Josh’s chest. The fetish that began with Speedos had unlocked everything.

“I thought I was straight,” he whispered. “Then maybe bi. But this… this is me.”

Josh kissed his forehead. “Welcome home.”

Over the following weeks, Jeffery’s life transformed. He still swam at Lifetime Fitness, but now with quiet confidence. His Speedo felt like a badge of identity. He and Josh became lovers, exploring every fantasy—more poolside seduction
 
Chapter 2.
Seduced by Speedos: – Smooth Surrender

In the days after that explosive afternoon at Josh’s pool, Jeffery’s world had narrowed to a single, throbbing truth. He was gay. Not bi-curious. Not experimenting. Gay. The word no longer scared him—it electrified him. Every morning he woke hard, remembering the weight of Josh’s cock on his tongue, the salty flood of his cum across his face, the way he had swallowed and begged for more. At Lifetime Fitness he swam in his black Speedo with a constant semi, hyper-aware of every man around him, yet his mind was only on one: Josh.

They texted constantly. Filthy, teasing messages that left Jeffery leaking in his suit at his desk. Josh sent photos—his smooth, heavy cock outlined in a new white Speedo, balls snug and shaved. Jeffery replied with shaky videos of himself stroking in the locker room stall, whispering, “I can’t stop thinking about sucking you again.”

On Wednesday evening, after another scorching lap session together at the gym, Josh cornered him in the steam room. Their bodies glistened, Speedos clinging transparently. Josh’s hand brushed over Jeffery’s bulge.

“Come spend the whole weekend at my place,” he murmured, lips brushing Jeffery’s ear. “No rushing. No hiding. Just you, me, the pool, and whatever we want to do to each other.”

Jeffery’s heart raced. A full weekend? Overnight? Sleeping in the same bed? It felt huge—like crossing another line. He was only fifty, newly out to himself, still carrying the ghost of his straight marriage. “I… I don’t know if I’m ready for that,” he whispered, even as his cock twitched hard against Josh’s thigh.

Josh smiled, slow and knowing. “Your mouth says maybe. Your cock says yes.” He gave Jeffery’s bulge a firm squeeze. “Think about it. I’ll make it worth your while.”

By Thursday night, Jeffery was so turned on he could barely sleep. He jerked off twice imagining the weekend, then texted his acceptance before he could overthink it.

Friday evening

Jeffery pulled into Josh’s driveway at 7:15 pm, overnight bag in hand, heart hammering. He wore a crisp button-down and khakis, but underneath was his favorite black Speedo—already half-hard with anticipation.

Josh opened the door in nothing but a tiny red Speedo that looked painted on. His body was oiled and gleaming, every ridge of muscle highlighted. He pulled Jeffery inside, closed the door, and kissed him deeply, tongue claiming his mouth with hungry possession.

“God, I’ve been waiting for this,” Josh growled against his lips. “You’re mine all weekend.”

They barely made it to the living room before clothes started coming off. Josh stripped Jeffery down to his Speedo, hands roaming over his chest, pinching his nipples until he moaned. Then Josh stepped back, admiring him.

“You know you loved my shaved cock and balls last time,” Josh said, voice low and seductive. His fingers traced the waistband of his own Speedo, pulling it down just enough to show the perfectly smooth skin above his thickening shaft. “So silky. So sensitive. Let’s do the same for you. Can I shave you, Jeff? Let me make every inch of you feel so fucking good while I do it.”

Jeffery’s breath caught. The idea was intensely intimate—vulnerable. No one had ever touched him there like that. But his cock surged in his Speedo, the wet spot spreading.

“Yes,” he whispered, voice hoarse. “Do it.”

Josh led him to the luxurious master bathroom. Candles flickered. The huge walk-in shower was already steamy. Soft towels waited on the heated rack. Josh sat Jeffery on the wide marble bench inside the shower, then slowly peeled his black Speedo down his legs, freeing his aching erection. It slapped up against his stomach, thick and leaking.

“Look at you,” Josh breathed, kneeling between his spread thighs. “So hard for me already.”

He warmed shaving cream between his palms and began. Strong, slick hands massaged the foam into Jeffery’s heavy balls first—rolling them gently, tugging the skin taut. Jeffery groaned, head falling back against the tile. Every touch sent sparks up his spine. Josh’s fingers explored every crease, every sensitive inch, teasing the seam behind his balls until Jeffery was panting.

“Relax… let me take care of you,” Josh whispered.

The razor came next—warm, precise strokes. Josh shaved him with exquisite care, stretching the skin, rinsing with hot water, kissing the freshly smooth areas as he went. When he moved to the base of Jeffery’s shaft, licking a long stripe up the underside before gliding the razor down, Jeffery nearly came on the spot.

“Fuck… Josh…”

By the time Josh finished, Jeffery’s cock and balls were completely hairless, pink, glistening, and obscenely sensitive. The cool air on bare skin felt electric. Josh rinsed him thoroughly, then took Jeffery’s smooth sac into his mouth, sucking gently, tongue swirling over the newly naked skin.

Jeffery cried out, hands gripping Josh’s wet hair. The sensation was overwhelming—ten times more intense than anything he’d felt before. Every lick, every suck sent jolts straight to his core.

Josh pulled off with a wet pop, grinning up at him. “Feel how smooth you are?” He guided Jeffery’s hand down to feel his own shaved balls. They were tighter, fuller, impossibly sensitive. “Now you match me. Two smooth cocks in Speedos… nothing hotter.”

They moved to the bedroom. Josh laid Jeffery on his back on the king-sized bed and crawled over him. Their smooth cocks slid together—velvety skin on velvety skin, slick with pre-cum. They frotted slowly at first, grinding, kissing deeply. Josh’s hand wrapped around both shafts, stroking them together while he whispered filthy praise.

“You’re so fucking gay for this, aren’t you? My cock made you realize it. Now you’re smooth and leaking for me like a good boy.”

Jeffery moaned shamelessly. “Yes… God, yes. I’m gay. I want this. Want you.”

Josh spent the next hour worshipping him—licking every inch of his newly shaved groin, sucking his balls one by one, deep-throating him until Jeffery’s hips bucked wildly. Then he flipped him over, spread his cheeks, and ate him out with long, hungry strokes of his tongue, getting Jeffery’s hole wet and fluttering with need.

By the time Josh finally slid inside him—bare, thick, and perfect—Jeffery was a trembling, begging mess. They fucked slow and deep at first, then harder, the slap of skin echoing as Josh pounded that spot that made stars explode behind Jeffery’s eyes. He came untouched again, painting the sheets, shouting Josh’s name. Josh followed moments later, filling him with hot pulses, marking him inside.

Afterward they soaked together in the outdoor hot tub under the stars, both naked, smooth cocks floating in the bubbling water. Jeffery rested his head on Josh’s shoulder, feeling more at peace than he had in years.

“I was scared,” he admitted quietly. “Scared of wanting this so much. But I’m not anymore.”

Josh kissed his temple. “Good. Because this weekend is just the beginning. Tomorrow we swim, we play, and I’m going to fuck you in every room of this house while you wear nothing but a Speedo pulled to the side.”

Jeffery smiled, already growing hard again against Josh’s thigh.

He had never been more ready.
 
Jeffery adjusted the waistband of his black Speedo in the locker room mirror at Lifetime Fitness in St. Louis, Missouri. At fifty, freshly divorced after twenty-eight years of a marriage that had quietly died years earlier, he still carried the disciplined body of his high school swimming days. Broad shoulders, narrow waist, powerful legs honed by endless laps. The tight lycra hugged him like a second skin, outlining the soft bulge of his cock and balls. He’d always loved the feel of it—the way it cupped him, displayed him, made him feel powerfully exposed. A private fetish he’d buried under the weight of expectations.

Lately, though, that fetish had stirred something deeper. In the humid air of the pool deck, his eyes lingered on other men in their suits. The way the fabric stretched over hardening cocks during cool-downs. The outline of a thick shaft, heavy balls nestled tight. He told himself he was just appreciating the athletic form. Straight, after all. Just… curious. But the stirrings in his own Speedo had grown harder to ignore.

That’s when Joshua—Josh—entered his life.

Josh was thirty-eight, a former college diver with a body carved from years of training. Lean, ripped abs, smooth tanned skin, and an ass that filled out his red Speedo like it had been poured into it. They started with nods in the lanes, then casual poolside chats. “Nice form,” Josh said one afternoon, his eyes flicking down Jeffery’s body for just a beat too long. Over weeks, the conversations deepened. Work stress. Divorce. Freedom. Josh was openly gay but never pushed. He just listened, smiled, and let the tension build.

One humid Thursday evening, after a particularly intense workout, Josh wiped water from his chest and said, “My place has a private pool. Heated. No crowds. Come swim laps sometime. Real privacy.”

Jeffery’s heart hammered. He accepted.

The next Saturday, he drove to Josh’s modern house in a quiet West County neighborhood. The backyard pool sparkled under the late afternoon sun, surrounded by tall hedges. No one around. Just the two of them.

They started with easy laps, bodies slicing through the warm water. Jeffery wore his favorite black Speedo. Josh had on a sleek red one that left nothing to the imagination. Every time they surfaced near each other, Jeffery’s gaze dropped. The way Josh’s cock shifted in the wet fabric. The clear ridge of the head. The heavy hang of his balls when he climbed the ladder.

They took a break on the shaded lounge chairs. Water beaded on their skin. Conversation turned flirtatious.

“You’ve been staring, Jeff,” Josh said softly, his voice low and warm. “All those weeks at the gym. I noticed.”

Jeffery’s face flushed. “I… I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’ve always liked the feel of Speedos. The way they look on a guy. But lately…”

Josh stood up. He moved closer until he towered over Jeffery, who remained seated on the edge of the thick cushioned chair. The air thickened, charged with months of unspoken want.

He stood in front of me, as I sat. I hadn't noticed, but I had moved to the edge of my seat, as if in anticipation.

We had joked about it, but no one was laughing now. The mood had changed. The air felt thick and charged with energy.

He stood there, wearing nothing more than his speedos. A swimmer, a diver, his body toned and chiseled. His abdomen well defined. His arms strong and muscled.

His cock's shape and outline was clearly visible through the material. His ample balls, his hanging cock, filling out the speedos nicely. Something deep inside me stirred. I could not look away. He had to have noticed it. What might the look on my face have been telling him?

Standing so close. His cock at my eye level. For a moment, frozen. Someone had to make the first move, yet neither of us had the nerve.

I felt such desire welling up. Maybe I had wanted this more than I had thought.

But someone had to make a move.

"Well," he said. At least, that's how I remember it. Honestly, I'm not sure. I couldn't think straight. I felt light headed. Damn, his cock did look amazing encased in that tight fitting swimsuit!

What I do remember is that his words were a spark. As if snapping me into action. As if giving a go ahead to give into my overwhelming urges.

I moved even further down my seat, even closer to him, even closer to his cock. I just stared at it. Was it seconds? Was it minutes? I had tunnel vision.

As if in slow motion, I watched my own hands move to his waistband. It was out of body. Was I really doing this? I felt his warm, tanned skin under my fingers as they hooked behind his speedos and slowly wiggled them down.

I guess I had expected pubic hair, but he was smooth, toned and sexy. More so than I would have thought. My pulse raced with every millimeter I slid them down. My heart pounded as I got closer to exposing his cock.

Slowly, the first of his shaft appeared. Something stopped me from going further. I had to pause. I had to drink him in, I had to process. He looked sexier than I would have imagined. I was more turned on than I thought possible.

I didn't even think. An impulse, an urge... I leaned forward and kissed it. So very quickly, everything felt different. I felt different. Black and white became technicolor. I felt his cock on my lips. I felt a fizz and tingle in my brain. I felt eager and changed. I felt orgasmic.

Sliding his speedos down more, more of his cock became exposed. Such a rush, such lust. Inhibitions melted away. I kissed and licked it and felt it swell. There could be no bigger thrill, I thought. Why did it taste so good? Why did he suddenly smell so good?

His gorgeous erection strained inside his speedos, as if begging to be set free. Just a little more, I thought to myself. Just savor this moment a little longer. His shaft was thicker now, so warm and firm on my lips.

Gosh, he was so hard! Kissing and licking that amazing dick, it made me so hard, too. Pulling on his speedos, I knew that at any second his cock might spring out! Any second I would have to suck it. Any second I would finally get to suck it.

It slapped against my face, hard and heavy and so very sexy. I would never have admitted it then, but damn, he was so sexy. His cock stood straight up, it seemed to bounce. His balls held so tight to the bottom of his shaft. So lickable, just so begging to be sucked on.

I could not have resisted at this point, even if I wanted to. I gave in. I didn't care what he might have thought. I slid my stretched lips down his thick shaft. I felt his tip against the back of my throat. More? Did I dare take more? Gosh, I wanted to!

I put my hands on his ass and pulled him forward. Fuck, even his ass felt amazing. Full, firm, muscular. I could feel myself becoming gayer for him by the second. I hesitated, if only for a second. I thought that I might gag, but his cock slipped wonderfully into my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe, but what an amazing feeling. The thought of him shooting cum. Yes, I would swallow it.

I felt intoxicated. I began to care a little less what he might think, now. I stroked his shaft to the side and tongued his balls. I think my eyes rolled back, the taste, the musky, salty scent. Euphoric, intoxicated.

He started to shake and gasp, just before his cum began to spurt out all over. So much cum. I tried to not make it obvious, but I pointed his shooting erection at my face and mouth. Thick, warm semen drenched me—ropes across my cheeks, lips, and tongue.

Why I was still pretending not to love it, I didn't know. Why did I care what he thought? As the scent and taste took over my senses, I found that I cared less and less. Suddenly, it occurred to me. He had someone willing to give him leg-shaking orgasms. He wasn't about to say anything to anyone.

Jeffery swallowed what landed in his mouth, savoring the salty thickness. His own cock throbbed painfully in his Speedo, leaking pre-cum into the fabric. Josh looked down at him, breathing hard, eyes dark with lust.

“You’re a natural,” Josh murmured, running fingers through Jeffery’s cum-streaked hair. “Not bi, Jeff. Gay. Let it happen.”

The word hit like lightning. Gay. Not a fleeting curiosity. Not “stirrings.” This was who he was. The realization flooded him with relief and raw hunger.

They moved inside to Josh’s bedroom. Clothes—Speedos—discarded. Jeffery explored every inch of Josh’s body with newfound freedom: licking the grooves of his abs, sucking on those tight balls again, burying his face between firm cheeks. Josh returned the favor, deep-throating Jeffery’s neglected cock until he came harder than he had in decades.

They fucked that afternoon—slow at first, then urgent. Josh guided him, patient and seductive, until Jeffery was the one pushing back, begging to be filled. The sensation of a thick cock stretching him, hitting that spot deep inside, shattered any last illusion. He came again, untouched, painting Josh’s abs while crying out in pure release.

By evening, as they floated naked in the pool under the stars, Jeffery’s head rested on Josh’s chest. The fetish that began with Speedos had unlocked everything.

“I thought I was straight,” he whispered. “Then maybe bi. But this… this is me.”

Josh kissed his forehead. “Welcome home.”

Over the following weeks, Jeffery’s life transformed. He still swam at Lifetime Fitness, but now with quiet confidence. His Speedo felt like a badge of identity. He and Josh became lovers, exploring every fantasy—more poolside seduction
Late_afternoon_sunlight_privat.jpeg
 
I never had a thing for Speedos, or so I thought.
I saw a couple of guys making out at a off beach "venue".
A guy in red Speedos (hence this reply) was sucking the other guy.
I was engrossed with erection within and felt a need to set it free. So I joined them a did just that. Pulling him out and taking him in mouth was incredibly erotic.
Great story, thanks.
 
Chapter 2.
Seduced by Speedos: – Smooth Surrender

In the days after that explosive afternoon at Josh’s pool, Jeffery’s world had narrowed to a single, throbbing truth. He was gay. Not bi-curious. Not experimenting. Gay. The word no longer scared him—it electrified him. Every morning he woke hard, remembering the weight of Josh’s cock on his tongue, the salty flood of his cum across his face, the way he had swallowed and begged for more. At Lifetime Fitness he swam in his black Speedo with a constant semi, hyper-aware of every man around him, yet his mind was only on one: Josh.

They texted constantly. Filthy, teasing messages that left Jeffery leaking in his suit at his desk. Josh sent photos—his smooth, heavy cock outlined in a new white Speedo, balls snug and shaved. Jeffery replied with shaky videos of himself stroking in the locker room stall, whispering, “I can’t stop thinking about sucking you again.”

On Wednesday evening, after another scorching lap session together at the gym, Josh cornered him in the steam room. Their bodies glistened, Speedos clinging transparently. Josh’s hand brushed over Jeffery’s bulge.

“Come spend the whole weekend at my place,” he murmured, lips brushing Jeffery’s ear. “No rushing. No hiding. Just you, me, the pool, and whatever we want to do to each other.”

Jeffery’s heart raced. A full weekend? Overnight? Sleeping in the same bed? It felt huge—like crossing another line. He was only fifty, newly out to himself, still carrying the ghost of his straight marriage. “I… I don’t know if I’m ready for that,” he whispered, even as his cock twitched hard against Josh’s thigh.

Josh smiled, slow and knowing. “Your mouth says maybe. Your cock says yes.” He gave Jeffery’s bulge a firm squeeze. “Think about it. I’ll make it worth your while.”

By Thursday night, Jeffery was so turned on he could barely sleep. He jerked off twice imagining the weekend, then texted his acceptance before he could overthink it.

Friday evening

Jeffery pulled into Josh’s driveway at 7:15 pm, overnight bag in hand, heart hammering. He wore a crisp button-down and khakis, but underneath was his favorite black Speedo—already half-hard with anticipation.

Josh opened the door in nothing but a tiny red Speedo that looked painted on. His body was oiled and gleaming, every ridge of muscle highlighted. He pulled Jeffery inside, closed the door, and kissed him deeply, tongue claiming his mouth with hungry possession.

“God, I’ve been waiting for this,” Josh growled against his lips. “You’re mine all weekend.”

They barely made it to the living room before clothes started coming off. Josh stripped Jeffery down to his Speedo, hands roaming over his chest, pinching his nipples until he moaned. Then Josh stepped back, admiring him.

“You know you loved my shaved cock and balls last time,” Josh said, voice low and seductive. His fingers traced the waistband of his own Speedo, pulling it down just enough to show the perfectly smooth skin above his thickening shaft. “So silky. So sensitive. Let’s do the same for you. Can I shave you, Jeff? Let me make every inch of you feel so fucking good while I do it.”

Jeffery’s breath caught. The idea was intensely intimate—vulnerable. No one had ever touched him there like that. But his cock surged in his Speedo, the wet spot spreading.

“Yes,” he whispered, voice hoarse. “Do it.”

Josh led him to the luxurious master bathroom. Candles flickered. The huge walk-in shower was already steamy. Soft towels waited on the heated rack. Josh sat Jeffery on the wide marble bench inside the shower, then slowly peeled his black Speedo down his legs, freeing his aching erection. It slapped up against his stomach, thick and leaking.

“Look at you,” Josh breathed, kneeling between his spread thighs. “So hard for me already.”

He warmed shaving cream between his palms and began. Strong, slick hands massaged the foam into Jeffery’s heavy balls first—rolling them gently, tugging the skin taut. Jeffery groaned, head falling back against the tile. Every touch sent sparks up his spine. Josh’s fingers explored every crease, every sensitive inch, teasing the seam behind his balls until Jeffery was panting.

“Relax… let me take care of you,” Josh whispered.

The razor came next—warm, precise strokes. Josh shaved him with exquisite care, stretching the skin, rinsing with hot water, kissing the freshly smooth areas as he went. When he moved to the base of Jeffery’s shaft, licking a long stripe up the underside before gliding the razor down, Jeffery nearly came on the spot.

“Fuck… Josh…”

By the time Josh finished, Jeffery’s cock and balls were completely hairless, pink, glistening, and obscenely sensitive. The cool air on bare skin felt electric. Josh rinsed him thoroughly, then took Jeffery’s smooth sac into his mouth, sucking gently, tongue swirling over the newly naked skin.

Jeffery cried out, hands gripping Josh’s wet hair. The sensation was overwhelming—ten times more intense than anything he’d felt before. Every lick, every suck sent jolts straight to his core.

Josh pulled off with a wet pop, grinning up at him. “Feel how smooth you are?” He guided Jeffery’s hand down to feel his own shaved balls. They were tighter, fuller, impossibly sensitive. “Now you match me. Two smooth cocks in Speedos… nothing hotter.”

They moved to the bedroom. Josh laid Jeffery on his back on the king-sized bed and crawled over him. Their smooth cocks slid together—velvety skin on velvety skin, slick with pre-cum. They frotted slowly at first, grinding, kissing deeply. Josh’s hand wrapped around both shafts, stroking them together while he whispered filthy praise.

“You’re so fucking gay for this, aren’t you? My cock made you realize it. Now you’re smooth and leaking for me like a good boy.”

Jeffery moaned shamelessly. “Yes… God, yes. I’m gay. I want this. Want you.”

Josh spent the next hour worshipping him—licking every inch of his newly shaved groin, sucking his balls one by one, deep-throating him until Jeffery’s hips bucked wildly. Then he flipped him over, spread his cheeks, and ate him out with long, hungry strokes of his tongue, getting Jeffery’s hole wet and fluttering with need.

By the time Josh finally slid inside him—bare, thick, and perfect—Jeffery was a trembling, begging mess. They fucked slow and deep at first, then harder, the slap of skin echoing as Josh pounded that spot that made stars explode behind Jeffery’s eyes. He came untouched again, painting the sheets, shouting Josh’s name. Josh followed moments later, filling him with hot pulses, marking him inside.

Afterward they soaked together in the outdoor hot tub under the stars, both naked, smooth cocks floating in the bubbling water. Jeffery rested his head on Josh’s shoulder, feeling more at peace than he had in years.

“I was scared,” he admitted quietly. “Scared of wanting this so much. But I’m not anymore.”

Josh kissed his temple. “Good. Because this weekend is just the beginning. Tomorrow we swim, we play, and I’m going to fuck you in every room of this house while you wear nothing but a Speedo pulled to the side.”

Jeffery smiled, already growing hard again against Josh’s thigh.

He had never been more ready.

I definitely have a fetish for speedos, especially wet ones, from the pool or locker rooms. This story hit all the marks and was better than some of the Speedo porn I like. I’m hoping for more stories like this.
 
Played h2o polo and swam in high school, college, and in clubs. Some of my greatest encounters have been while wearing a speedo. I once shower with the LA Rams. .....they would do trainings over at UCI and I was in a polo tournament at the same time. Went in to take a shower......HUGE HUGE men, and here I am thin and in a speedo. I will just say I kept the speedo on, because otherwise it would have been bad.
 
Sex with another guy is so amazing. After my first time I felt like I’d finally really breathed real air for the first time, which was rather symbolic because it was as if I’d been reborn. I was on a high for most of next day until we met again and started all over again. I could not get enough of him.

If you’ve never had sex with another guy, and especially if you’ve never truly made love with another guy, and want to or think you want to, don’t wait! Life is short. You’ll regret all the time you delayed. I promise that not only won’t you regret it, but it will fill you with pleasure and happiness. The only thing that imprisons you is your own mind and needless fear.
 
Chapter 2.
Seduced by Speedos: – Smooth Surrender

In the days after that explosive afternoon at Josh’s pool, Jeffery’s world had narrowed to a single, throbbing truth. He was gay. Not bi-curious. Not experimenting. Gay. The word no longer scared him—it electrified him. Every morning he woke hard, remembering the weight of Josh’s cock on his tongue, the salty flood of his cum across his face, the way he had swallowed and begged for more. At Lifetime Fitness he swam in his black Speedo with a constant semi, hyper-aware of every man around him, yet his mind was only on one: Josh.

They texted constantly. Filthy, teasing messages that left Jeffery leaking in his suit at his desk. Josh sent photos—his smooth, heavy cock outlined in a new white Speedo, balls snug and shaved. Jeffery replied with shaky videos of himself stroking in the locker room stall, whispering, “I can’t stop thinking about sucking you again.”

On Wednesday evening, after another scorching lap session together at the gym, Josh cornered him in the steam room. Their bodies glistened, Speedos clinging transparently. Josh’s hand brushed over Jeffery’s bulge.

“Come spend the whole weekend at my place,” he murmured, lips brushing Jeffery’s ear. “No rushing. No hiding. Just you, me, the pool, and whatever we want to do to each other.”

Jeffery’s heart raced. A full weekend? Overnight? Sleeping in the same bed? It felt huge—like crossing another line. He was only fifty, newly out to himself, still carrying the ghost of his straight marriage. “I… I don’t know if I’m ready for that,” he whispered, even as his cock twitched hard against Josh’s thigh.

Josh smiled, slow and knowing. “Your mouth says maybe. Your cock says yes.” He gave Jeffery’s bulge a firm squeeze. “Think about it. I’ll make it worth your while.”

By Thursday night, Jeffery was so turned on he could barely sleep. He jerked off twice imagining the weekend, then texted his acceptance before he could overthink it.

Friday evening

Jeffery pulled into Josh’s driveway at 7:15 pm, overnight bag in hand, heart hammering. He wore a crisp button-down and khakis, but underneath was his favorite black Speedo—already half-hard with anticipation.

Josh opened the door in nothing but a tiny red Speedo that looked painted on. His body was oiled and gleaming, every ridge of muscle highlighted. He pulled Jeffery inside, closed the door, and kissed him deeply, tongue claiming his mouth with hungry possession.

“God, I’ve been waiting for this,” Josh growled against his lips. “You’re mine all weekend.”

They barely made it to the living room before clothes started coming off. Josh stripped Jeffery down to his Speedo, hands roaming over his chest, pinching his nipples until he moaned. Then Josh stepped back, admiring him.

“You know you loved my shaved cock and balls last time,” Josh said, voice low and seductive. His fingers traced the waistband of his own Speedo, pulling it down just enough to show the perfectly smooth skin above his thickening shaft. “So silky. So sensitive. Let’s do the same for you. Can I shave you, Jeff? Let me make every inch of you feel so fucking good while I do it.”

Jeffery’s breath caught. The idea was intensely intimate—vulnerable. No one had ever touched him there like that. But his cock surged in his Speedo, the wet spot spreading.

“Yes,” he whispered, voice hoarse. “Do it.”

Josh led him to the luxurious master bathroom. Candles flickered. The huge walk-in shower was already steamy. Soft towels waited on the heated rack. Josh sat Jeffery on the wide marble bench inside the shower, then slowly peeled his black Speedo down his legs, freeing his aching erection. It slapped up against his stomach, thick and leaking.

“Look at you,” Josh breathed, kneeling between his spread thighs. “So hard for me already.”

He warmed shaving cream between his palms and began. Strong, slick hands massaged the foam into Jeffery’s heavy balls first—rolling them gently, tugging the skin taut. Jeffery groaned, head falling back against the tile. Every touch sent sparks up his spine. Josh’s fingers explored every crease, every sensitive inch, teasing the seam behind his balls until Jeffery was panting.

“Relax… let me take care of you,” Josh whispered.

The razor came next—warm, precise strokes. Josh shaved him with exquisite care, stretching the skin, rinsing with hot water, kissing the freshly smooth areas as he went. When he moved to the base of Jeffery’s shaft, licking a long stripe up the underside before gliding the razor down, Jeffery nearly came on the spot.

“Fuck… Josh…”

By the time Josh finished, Jeffery’s cock and balls were completely hairless, pink, glistening, and obscenely sensitive. The cool air on bare skin felt electric. Josh rinsed him thoroughly, then took Jeffery’s smooth sac into his mouth, sucking gently, tongue swirling over the newly naked skin.

Jeffery cried out, hands gripping Josh’s wet hair. The sensation was overwhelming—ten times more intense than anything he’d felt before. Every lick, every suck sent jolts straight to his core.

Josh pulled off with a wet pop, grinning up at him. “Feel how smooth you are?” He guided Jeffery’s hand down to feel his own shaved balls. They were tighter, fuller, impossibly sensitive. “Now you match me. Two smooth cocks in Speedos… nothing hotter.”

They moved to the bedroom. Josh laid Jeffery on his back on the king-sized bed and crawled over him. Their smooth cocks slid together—velvety skin on velvety skin, slick with pre-cum. They frotted slowly at first, grinding, kissing deeply. Josh’s hand wrapped around both shafts, stroking them together while he whispered filthy praise.

“You’re so fucking gay for this, aren’t you? My cock made you realize it. Now you’re smooth and leaking for me like a good boy.”

Jeffery moaned shamelessly. “Yes… God, yes. I’m gay. I want this. Want you.”

Josh spent the next hour worshipping him—licking every inch of his newly shaved groin, sucking his balls one by one, deep-throating him until Jeffery’s hips bucked wildly. Then he flipped him over, spread his cheeks, and ate him out with long, hungry strokes of his tongue, getting Jeffery’s hole wet and fluttering with need.

By the time Josh finally slid inside him—bare, thick, and perfect—Jeffery was a trembling, begging mess. They fucked slow and deep at first, then harder, the slap of skin echoing as Josh pounded that spot that made stars explode behind Jeffery’s eyes. He came untouched again, painting the sheets, shouting Josh’s name. Josh followed moments later, filling him with hot pulses, marking him inside.

Afterward they soaked together in the outdoor hot tub under the stars, both naked, smooth cocks floating in the bubbling water. Jeffery rested his head on Josh’s shoulder, feeling more at peace than he had in years.

“I was scared,” he admitted quietly. “Scared of wanting this so much. But I’m not anymore.”

Josh kissed his temple. “Good. Because this weekend is just the beginning. Tomorrow we swim, we play, and I’m going to fuck you in every room of this house while you wear nothing but a Speedo pulled to the side.”

Jeffery smiled, already growing hard again against Josh’s thigh.

He had never been more ready.
Chapter 2?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TwinkCrush