first time bottom questions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fuglybaby, Oct 28, 2011.

1. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

So I've been with a wonderful guy for awhile now and we've had some pretty amazing sex, but I've awlays been the top. I've never bottomed before and I definitly want him to be my first. I know I'll need to go slow to get used to his size (finally measured him last night at 9.75x6.5 :biggrin1:) but my real question is about hygine/prep...I have some pretty high standards when it comes to my personal hygine so aside from a good scrub in the shower, is there anything I should consider? I've heard something about an enema but never paid enough attention to really know what that was all about, so could anyone clarify that as well? thanks

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do a search guy!! There is truly lots of info on here about it.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

We'll need pics of his 9.75/6.5 to help you.:wink:

Lube, lube lube.

Maybe warm up with some dildoes.

Try straddling him for more control of penetration depth.

I'm sure others will soon chime in with advice.

#3 crescendo69, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  4. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have him rim, thumb fuck you and use dildo first.

5. Shes_cute

Shes_cute New Member

Albums:
    Definitely do not go straight for the gold! Have him Insert one finger then two, if available lube a dildo, you are in for a minor shock, it's going to feel like you need to take a shit, but that goes away shortly and heavenly feeling comes next. Make sure he isn't too rough your first time and please, have a glass or two of wine and take deep breaths upon insertion. Relaxing your bum is one of the best things you can do. It's totally worth it. Lube, lube, lube. Enjoy!!!

Ps.. I've never had to do an enema prior so I don't know what thats all about. They don't call it fudge packer for nothing. Lol.

6. 1Cody

1Cody Active Member

I guess I was lucky, my first was like 3.5x4. It was so lousy I had to try again. The second time 7x5 was so good that I had to try a third time. Even when I got one like your talking about, we had to use lube and he had to go slow. It'll happen and it might take a time or two for you to get used to him and take all of it, if thats what your aiming for. After several sessions, I am sure you will be a pro and with that size breaking you in you'll be ready for almost any size. Remember that no matter how much it hurts, you will soon experience the pleasure of it.

7. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well if he's a good bottom he should know his stuff. Ask him!

8. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

Haha. I will try to get pic for you guys, but I can't promise anything because he is a bit camera shy :redface: why? I may never know. lol.

As for all the other stuff posted so far. Thank You :smile: I didn't think I'd get so much help so quickly. You guys (and gals:tongue:) are awesome! I will consider the various ideas and test 'em out. Can't like/dislike something if I don't try it :biggrin1:

I'm not really worried about the pain as he is a very gentle/tender lover and I know he'll be very careful. To be honest, I never considered bottoming until his finger "slipped" when he went down on me the other night and it drove me wild with lust. Since then, I've been kinda craving to at least try it.

9. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Omg, you're in for a lot of pain if he's that big..! Be SURE to go SLOW. :)

10. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

:eek: Happyboi...If i didn't know any better, I would mistake you for my lover! Your body looks exactly like his right down to the dick! Ummm...just curious, what are your measurements? I only ask 'cause you seem to be an exact replica of him :wink: I don't want to seem like a whore or anything, but if things don't work out with him, I may have to cross the pond or fly you out here just to visit with you :tongue:

anyways.....now that i've subdued my inner slut...an update to the thread :rolleyes: with some details...

So yeah...we tried it for a bit earlier tonight :biggrin1: I actually wasn't in as much pain as i anticipated, but it still hurt :p lol. Thanks to all the ideas/advice you guys have given me it was WAY more pleasurable than i could have hoped for. He tenderly massaged and gently fingered me to help me relax (he actually kept me from rushing into it lol) for almost an hour then he just kept teasing me with the tip of his head for another 10 mins (at least) Long story short...I was only able to take his fat head tonight. Yes,it hurt, but I went bat shit crazy with lust when it happened so I'm not giving up anytime soon :tongue: It was also a bit uncomfortable for him as i was a bit too tight, but he loved it too (he blew almost right away lol)

again...Thanks everyone for the feedback. you guys rock and this site is awsome :smile:

11. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

life sucks right now :'(

I just found out that he will be moving to the east coast to care for his ailing grandmother. He doesn't know for how long, but we will be keeping in touch. I'm ok with it cause i know he's telling the truth, and i'd do the same for my family too. I'm just bummed out 'cause i won't have anyone to cuddle with, much less fool around...:frown1:

12. crescendo69

Gold Member

I am so sorry you are separated. I hope you will be reunited soon.

13. D_George Tush

D_George Tush New Member

Also add lots of love!

14. Ra

Ra
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, that sucks! Sounds like you had found a good partner.... hope you can keep the relationship going :-(

15. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

Thanks for the words of support guys :smile: They are greatly appreciated.

I feel i should clarify something though. We weren't exactly a couple. lol. We were more like very close friends with great benefits, although it most likely could have turned into something more :redface: At this point, we will definitely be keeping in contact with eachother. I'm going to get a new webcam since he had the nice idea of a cam2cam fling. :biggrin1:

This next part may be a little confusing...and make me sound a little slutty lmao!

I guess the thing I'm going to miss most is the physical contact. Although we will miss the fun of touching one another, we did part on good terms. He did tell me he doesn't expect me to wait for him and would be ok if I met someone else. I told him likewise. That being said (now the slutty part) I really want to find another nice guy to bottom for. Hopefully i can find someone to (for lack of a better phrase) finish breaking me in :biggrin1: I don't expect to find anyone soon, but ya never know what can happen. hahaha

16. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    Sorry to hear about all that man! You have been a great support system for me, and obviously you had no trouble finding an awesome dude. I'm sure it won't be long until you find another and finish getting broken in ;)

17. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

It's a part of life...i guess :p

I don't think i'm gonna find another guy that's his size very easily though, much less just as tender/gentle. lol I think he may have turned me into a bit of a size queen. HAHAHA!! There are plenty of friendly people on this site...so maybe i'll post something in the personals forum. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a nice enough guy to help...ummm..."finish the job" :wink::biggrin1: or if any nice guys reading this post want, just PM me and we'll see where it goes.

18. pizauk

pizauk Active Member

Albums:
    stay relaxed, if you get tense will be VERY painful, with enema, I have done a few and from experience don't do it just beforehand preferably more then half an hour before is good.

19. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:

I'm sure there is one closer than you think !:wink:

20. Big Conda

Big Conda Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's very difficult to take this size the first time. He must to be respectfull and he must to take care about your sensations. He can suck your dick and/or your ass to relax your rectum. Use water lube only, not silicon because it's more painfull.

With my boyfriend, i had to wait two months before he can take the half of my dick. You must try regularly. But now he tell me that it is very good to take a very big one.

Draft saved Draft deleted