first time bottom questions

Thut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry about him moving away!

Get a big dildo to keep in practice, I have an eight inch thick vibrating one that I use when I haven't had any action for a few days. don't be afraid to take on two guys at once or to stick the dildo up there when someone's at it, your butt can take a lot.

You'll get used to it soon enough. Just squirt some lube on three fingers clumped together and then push them up, that's usually enough to relax you enough to be broken in to a big one. Don't bother with butt plugs, they're measly little wimpy things. If you want to make sure you're clean for the guy, then make sure you wipe well and finger yourself with shower gel in the shower. Douching is bad for the anal lining!

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha. I almost forgot about my own thread. :redface:

Ok...The dildo idea was actually pretty funny because he left me a "little" going away gift. He got one of those make your own dildo kits and left me a replica of his impressive tool :biggrin1: While i have yet to actually use it, I do think of doing just that more and more. Right now its more of a "trophy" lol. Its nowhere near as good as having him aroud, but i suppose it will have to do. It boogles my mind to know that I can handle a beast like that when i look at it :eek:

On a related note, YES he was a very thoughtful and tender and gentle and passionate ( i could go on) lover. He was incredibly intense yet had the softest touch. He was the first guy I ever fooled around with...and he was AMAZING! ok...i'm going to stop now...i just got insanely horny and need to beat one out :tongue: