Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I just posted some pictures of myself, well parts of myself, online for the first time. It's something I never thought I would do and have always been extremely nervous about. Not just from the "internet pics are forever" standpoint, but from the "anyone on earth can now see what my junk looks like" standpoint. Aside from being nervous, I found that I was actually pretty excited and found it both invigorating and liberating to be putting myself out there for the first time.

What were your feelings the first time you posted pictures of yourself online? Did you regret it later? After the first time did you find it easier to post more pics later?

Edit: I just realized this thread probably belongs in "Show off" not here.

Last edited:

I was nervous the first time I put myself out there as well but it was very freeing and became fun

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hesitated, and subsequently put a few naked pictures of myself in my album, but I made sure my face is not in it. It would not be too becoming if, one day, I become President (or similar) and these photos resurface.

It was a good feeling to know there were people who were actually interested in my pictures. It sort of improved my sense of self worth.

Last edited: