Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hole is still a work in progress but I can point you in the direction of this book:

upload_2019-11-26_21-44-38.png

It’s a rather decent starter’s guide and should help you get the basics of the ‘sport’ down. Rather lighthearted in tone, its casual style makes it easy to get through.

Now I’ve not seen any seasoned fister review it, but I’ve also not seen it get strongly panned either. It’s been out for several years and is part of a collection from publisher Bruno Gmuender, on varied topics like anal, jacking, and other topics most gay men might be interested in. It is originally a German series that has been translated to English. If I hadn’t known that ahead of time, I wouldn’t have noticed from reading it.

I purchased my copy (along with three of the accompanying series’ books) from a British bookshop through AbeBooks.com - currently $15.64 USD. The price, including overseas shipping for the set was still less than this same, single book on Amazon.ca ($81.76!!!)

If you want to hunt for it: ISBN 10: 3867875278 ISBN 13: 9783867875271

Then there’s the toy collecting you will likely get into as you progress from “normal” sized dildos on up to, minimally, 3” or thicker items as you stretch yourself up over time. It’s not an overnight thing either, so expect to take a decent amount of time to get that hole fist-sized. It will definitely help to have a willing play partner to help you out and motivate you.

How you get your BF/husband to join in, I can’t help you with. I got into this after breaking up with the ex. I’ve also hunted for a fisty community in my rather small, quite hick location, and I’ve not found anyone. So I’m on my own for now.

You may find the community at AssPig.com of interest; I’ve run into a number of very helpful guys there from all over the place (still none near me though) so you may get a “helping hand” there. If you do join - you can do so for free though the paid membership is a bit more useful - check the forums, lots of useful stuff there.

There are a fair number of fist-focussed websites to check out as well, so don’t be afraid of seeking those out too.

Good luck!!

Reactions: Gavin448

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off let me say that getting fisted is the most pleasurable thing I have ever experienced. It take a lot of practice, patients and should never ever be rushed. I see from your pictures your play with dildos, which in my opinion will help you along the way with stretching. There's a lot of information and videos that be be found on the internet. Watch and learn. The most important thing in the beginning is cleaning out properly. Use plenty of lube, to much is better than not enough.

Does you husband know your intrigued with fisting? My husband is very vanilla when it comes to sex. Fisting was not something he cared about at all. He did however know that I was fascinated by it. I would show him videos of ones I thought were really hot, then tell him I want to try this one day.. He never said anything bad about the fact that this is what I liked and wanted to try. I also have an extensive dildo collection of various sizes. Which I play with alone or with him as the giver. Then one day we were playing around and I was feeling really turned on with all the attention he was giving to my ass. He was using toys on me at point, but would switch to his fingers. The he surprised me, I could feel a different type of stretch which felt great. He was using his hand, slowly inserting another finger as he played in my ass. It was then that I realized he was going to make an attempt at getting his whole hand inside. He never told me he was going to try. I was so turned on at that point, that I began to focus on all the sensations my body was feeling. I was breathing deep and relaxed as best as I could. Then it happened, I remember feeling a stretch like I had never felt before. There was some natural resistance on my end.. Then it happened, his whole hand slipped in side completely. My ass closed shut tight around his wrist. It was the most amazing feeling ever. It did not last long, but it was the start of our exploration into fisting. Turned out he had been watching videos and researching the art of fisting. He did it for me, because he knew how much I wanted to experience it. We continue that side of our sexual play today... So with all of that , I suggest you open that line of communication with your husband to start.... :emoji_nerd::emoji_raised_back_of_hand::emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_punch:

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a fisting online community that you should join. They have a message board that you can read questions & answers or even add your own questions. You will also be able to locate members in your area or nationally. Lots of great info in the message board. It is a process that will take some time before you can take a fist. I highly recommend getting some bigger dildos, work your way up. Take your time, don't rush it.

asspig.com

Reactions: HardUSN and marlins

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a fisting online community that you should join. They have a message board that you can read questions & answers or even add your own questions. You will also be able to locate members in your area or nationally. Lots of great info in the message board. It is a process that will take some time before you can take a fist. I highly recommend getting some bigger dildos, work your way up. Take your time, don't rush it.

asspig.com
I'm a member of that community... Tug tug

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just rejoined after being away for a few years. Not a fan of the new website, miss the older one. But it is still a great place.

Yeah, the old site had a bit more... charm? personal feel?
The new version is a bit more perfunctory. But the guys on there are still super helpful.
The owners seriously need to work on the forum section as that alone should be a HUGE draw to the place - right after finding someone to hook up with. Kinda like if THIS place had crappy messaging space, why would anyone come over? With fisting, it's an even more limited audience so anything that feels "meh" or frustrating because it's not well designed (if you can't search the forums very well, how do you find info?) is going to be a negative point.

But I'm getting well off-topic here.

Aside from the imfamous RedRight web site, do you guys have other sources for fisting how-to's?

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then it happened, I remember feeling a stretch like I had never felt before. There was some natural resistance on my end.. Then it happened, his whole hand slipped in side completely. My ass closed shut tight around his wrist. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

I know what you mean about the stretch. I've only been fisted twice and it's been at least 25 years! The first time I remember the sensation when his hand was in at the widest point. I can't remember if I said it or just thought it but it was
"Put it in or take it out, but don't stop there". What a stretch that was. would like to do it again. I've got some big toys. Have to get back into it. I don't like having to plan it in advance with all the prep.

Reactions: Andrue

dirtypig2017

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I joined asspig.com. Holy shit! I'm like a kid in a candy store. I think my mindset has changed from "train my hole and convince my husband to fist me" to "train my hole and convince my husband to film himself fisting and fucking me with a group of guys."

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then it happened, I remember feeling a stretch like I had never felt before. There was some natural resistance on my end.. Then it happened, his whole hand slipped in side completely. My ass closed shut tight around his wrist. It was the most amazing feeling ever. It did not last long, but it was the start of our exploration into fisting. Turned out he had been watching videos and researching the art of fisting. He did it for me, because he knew how much I wanted to experience it. We continue that side of our sexual play today... So with all of that , I suggest you open that line of communication with your husband to start.... :emoji_nerd::emoji_raised_back_of_hand::emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_punch:[/QUOTE]

Reposting my response as I made a mess of it the first time!

I know what you mean about the stretch. I've only been fisted twice and it's been at least 25 years! The first time I remember the sensation when his hand was in at the widest point. I can't remember if I said it or just thought it but it was
"Put it in or take it out, but don't stop there". What a stretch that was. would like to do it again. I've got some big toys. Have to get back into it. I don't like having to plan it in advance with all the prep.

Reactions: HardUSN

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just rejoined after being away for a few years. Not a fan of the new website, miss the older one. But it is still a great place.

Yeah, the old site had a bit more... charm? personal feel?
The new version is a bit more perfunctory. But the guys on there are still super helpful.
The owners seriously need to work on the forum section as that alone should be a HUGE draw to the place - right after finding someone to hook up with. Kinda like if THIS place had crappy messaging space, why would anyone come over? With fisting, it's an even more limited audience so anything that feels "meh" or frustrating because it's not well designed (if you can't search the forums very well, how do you find info?) is going to be a negative point.

But I'm getting well off-topic here.

Aside from the imfamous RedRight web site, do you guys have other sources for fisting how-to's?

I agree with you both about then new layout of AP ..... It's not user friendly at All, much to complicated. There use to be a place specifically for posting parties..., Gone ! The forum is awful now.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then it happened, I remember feeling a stretch like I had never felt before. There was some natural resistance on my end.. Then it happened, his whole hand slipped in side completely. My ass closed shut tight around his wrist. It was the most amazing feeling ever. It did not last long, but it was the start of our exploration into fisting. Turned out he had been watching videos and researching the art of fisting. He did it for me, because he knew how much I wanted to experience it. We continue that side of our sexual play today... So with all of that , I suggest you open that line of communication with your husband to start.... :emoji_nerd::emoji_raised_back_of_hand::emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_punch:

"Put it in or take it out, but don't stop there". What a stretch that was. would like to do it again. I've got some big toys. Have to get back into it. I don't like having to plan it in advance with all the prep.[/QUOTE]

I understood what you were doing with your first post. Just from reading all your post I would have thought you were into already into fisted...Time to open up.. :emoji_yum:

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
doing the prep insures there is no surprises! i would gladly do my own prep and let you have your way with me! have been fisted and loved the stretch and that full feeling one gets. Am craving that feeling again and just cannot seem to get it from big toys.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I understood what you were doing with your first post. Just from reading all your post I would have thought you were into already into fisted...Time to open up.. :emoji_yum:[/QUOTE]

It's been a while that's for sure!

Reactions: BBB2.5