Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure where I should post about this Fisting Experience I had:.. so here goes.

On Sept 21st we were hosting a sex Party. I had been chatting on and off with one of the guys that attended our party. Once things began to die down a bit, we decided to give it a try. I played with him first. His ass was a nice big bubble ass too. I started out slow. After some fingers and a midsize toy. My hand was almost inside him, I was tickling his prostrate, and he started laughing
. " OMG.. what are you doing , It feels good " ...I luved it.... The I told him to relax and breath through it. Then take a deep breath and let it out slowly... damn his ass suck my hand right. It was tight. Then I held it there for several minutes for him to adjust to the size of my hand. He said my hands was bigger than the guy he plays with regularly. Then I began rotating and wiggling of my finger inside him. He was in pure joy. This went on for about 10 minutes maybe a little longer. Then he could not take what I was doing any longer and I pulled out. The his whole body started to quiver and shake uncontrollably as he lay on his side. He looked at my and said,.."OMG what just happened ? ".. I told him he had just just experienced his first Anal Orgasm.. It was.Amazing ...

Then we flipped. He knew from our chatting that it had been about 2 years since a fist had been in my ass. He slowly began finger me. I could tell he was increasing the number of fingers as things were moving along. Actually at one point it felt like he was using a dildo on me, but it was just his hand. It felt great. Then a began to feel my ass stretch, it was one of those pleasurable with slight painful feelings. All of a sudden, his hand slide right in and my ass clamped down tight. I was in heaven !!!! He stopped and allowed me to take in what had just happened.....WOW, was I surprised. I just knew it would not happen that night. It was incredible. He slipped back out, then slipped it back in, then back out. This went on for a bit at a slow pace. Then he asked me if I wanted him to speed up " Hell Yeah". I managed to say.. I was tingling all over, even in my nipples. I could not take that much longer. Then he slowed down and pulled out....He told me "Damn I'm jealous, you took that with such ease, I was about to begin punch fisting you"... I laughed and said .... "Not yet".... It was a wonder night for sure. Now I'm ready for more.... :emoji_nerd::emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_blush:

Cocktail

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found this fisting video quite hot. I love the relaxed Sunday afternoon after brunch fisting session vibe it has going. Haha

Fisting his white bubble butt - Gayfuror.com

Also, can anyone work out who uploaded it or where it might come from or who is in it? I am unreasonably turned on by the fister for some reason and want to give him my number. :)

D

deleted1265881

I found this fisting video quite hot. I love the relaxed Sunday afternoon after brunch fisting session vibe it has going. Haha

Fisting his white bubble butt - Gayfuror.com

Also, can anyone work out who uploaded it or where it might come from or who is in it? I am unreasonably turned on by the fister for some reason and want to give him my number. :)
I love them! They have a couple more videos on XTube. Here’s the link.
ChampagneRequest's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

Reactions: shuckofun
W

welwynboi

Can someone please explain to me how some fisters like HungerFF are able to prolapse what seems to be his whole rectum, I mean how is that even possible?

Reactions: txmmy