Fisting

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kat,
I have never fisted by I am interested in trying. I have talked to a couple of other women about it and they both said it was intense. If and when I try I'll be sure to share the experince with you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kat, I'm actually quite interested to hear other people's experiences and perspectives. Some of mine are sometimes seen as off the wall too, so I know how you feel. I'm really into about a medium speed, no foreplay fairly intense fucking. Too hard is uncomfortable, but too soft won't get me there either. I like the feeling of being entered abruptly with an 8''+ dick, it gives me that breathless sensation and I'll frequently orgasm on entry and just keep right on going as long as he keeps thrusting, even if it's hours. I'm one of those weird women who really doesn't care about receiving oral. If he does it, it's okay and I can orgasm that way, but in all honestly I get bored with it pretty quick and strongly prefer the more intense orgasms from pepetration. I've never had anything near your husbands' size, so I can only imagine that your body and needs have adjusted to your "norm", especially after 20 years. Thanks for the description of how he shapes his hand, I was actually thinking of him making a fist, and that was a little weird! I saw an awful picture once of a man's butt after being fisted (I assume with a fist!) and his butthole was protruding into a point and bleeding, it was scary. I hope what you do doesn't cause you any injury, and I appreciate the time you took to explain it to us.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat
Also, my husband and I have been have been very active sexually for over 20 years. At this point it is 3-4 times a week, however when I was in college and grad school it was at least once a day.
[post=311303]Quoted post[/post]​
Honestly, 3-4 times a week would be enough for me, but my girlfriend wants it at least once a day. I gotta admit, I have enough trouble keeping up with her as it is. You know, I just have to recover from a night of wild sex, which I think is uncommon for a man of my age. But then, quick 30-40 minute fucks just don't cut it for me anymore.

But yeah, what MZ said. Very interesting. You'd have to use a lot of lube, right?

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Kat,
no, your are not alone, and I'm a bit surprise so much people are resistant to this practice. It's true, not every women are large enough to have fisting without pain. And that is a must for me: pleasure, not pain. But I have encountered several women who like fisting. My wife don't do it at this time (she is into training and hope soon ready), but I have had a g/f, some years ago, who want fisting near every times we made love. She was able to take my hand near immediately (near 10 inches around), no extra lube needed, and it was very exciting for me too, and delightful to put my dick (6.5" girth) in her wide open vagina. More than once, she took my rather big dick AND 4 fingers at the same time :9
Kisses

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 16 2005, 01:25 AM
I saw an awful picture once of a man's butt after being fisted (I assume with a fist!) and his butthole was protruding into a point and bleeding, it was scary. I hope what you do doesn't cause you any injury, and I appreciate the time you took to explain it to us.
[post=311554]Quoted post[/post]​

Ow, ow, owwwww!!! I do NOT look anything like that afterwords. I do have very large inner lips that become quite engorged but that has always happened since I became sexually active. Again....Owwww:(

kat

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@May 16 2005, 07:01 AM
You'd have to use a lot of lube, right?
[post=311604]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, I have never used lube for anything. I get very wet so it really isn't a problem. The only pain is that we have to watch that I don't wreck the mattress (especially if we are away from home). Now, we have waterproof mattress covers at home and have a couple of waterproof pads when we travel.

kat

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by cebe@May 16 2005, 09:35 AM
Hi Kat,
no, your are not alone
[post=311620]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks cebe. I figured there must be some other women (or guys who know women) that enjoy this.

kat

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
heh...I was playing with a couple once, and the woman wanted me to fist her. I couldn't bring myself to do it! I ended up stuffing -everything- into her, and we all had a good time that way. The way I'm built, she ended up with more inside her than my fist would have been, and I got squeezed in some very interesting ways every time she came(quite often, nearly continuous). I definitely would repeat that experience with someone else who enjoyed fisting, knowing that they could accommodate me, but I still don't think I could bring myself to put my whole hand in there. Funny little psychological hangup.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had it requested, and to that end, I cannot possibly see the attraction behind placing a fist directly into either of those cavities and risking potential harm, but whatever turns some people on.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am also quite surprised with the lack of familiarity, especially on this site. Yes, vaginal fisting is more common than many of you realize. Generally, it requires extensive foreplay, lots of lube, and working up to it. Generally, the hand is NOT a fist, but with fingers extended straight, and the thumb and fingertips coming together, in somewhat of a point. This minimizes the width of the knuckle ridge as much as possible. And generally, it is not like using a cock or a dildo. You don't just plunk it in, then pump it in and out. It takes time to get in, and once in, the motion tends to be very subtle and fairly slow. The super-intense sensation of the fullnes makes up for the relative lack of motion. Some like it, some don't. Some can take it, some can't. Once again, one of those things. Whether vaginal or anal, it should ALWAYS be done with a glove on - even the tiniest hangnail can cause tears and abrasions, leaving an inway for infection. But done properly, almost any vagina or anus could accomodate a small or maybe even average hand.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
It's been quite a while...

Most of my gf's were reluctant to take more than 2 fingers... but my college gf took 4 up to the knucles...

I felt fisting would be possible, but -well- I never pressed it just to complete the 'task'... after all, it wasn't my own pussy, and she didn't ask for more.

It's hard on the hand, too - fingers can cramp.

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
i've heard fisting is VERY popular in the lesbian community...

i've also heard of an "advanced" fisting technique named none other then Starfishing. Use your imagination.

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb@May 14 2005, 07:22 PM
Oh, sorry, I didn't see the "Female" thing. I've never heard of a woman talking about fisting either. It seems to be a gay activity, and even then only a very tiny minority of gay men. It's one of those sex acts you either like or are disgusted at the very thought.
[post=311100]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there, fisting isn't a well-known phenomenon in general. I only had one guy fist me partially and it was uncomfortable; actually, it was downright painful and my partner didn't want to stop. I do not like it. Fisting is probably better known (if not practiced) in same-sex couples, though. I tend to hear it more in lesbian couples than in gay male copules, though I'm unclear of the prevalance of fisting in straight couples. With straight couples, I think it's usually vaginal fisting. Also, I think generally fisting is not with a closed fist exactly, the hand usually goes in as elongated fingers (loosely held, not tight). The fingers can close more (as a full fist or not) once inside.

Fisting should also be done with latex gloves, not just because of STD issues, but also as somebody put it, hangnails and related. When fisting, the vagina or anus is very vulnerable to things like a sharp or pointed nail, hangnails, rough skin, etc. Lubed latex can make up for most if not all such things. If planning to fist, the fister should definitely get a really good, careful manicure. Very short nails are optimum.

Also, from what I hear, be careful when fisting the vagina, be extremely careful if she orgasms. The vaginal muscles during contraction can be very intense. Do NOT try to yank your hand out during the orgasm; don't panic. Just leave it in passively if you must until she stops orgasming. She could get hurt during the process, but believe it or not, you hand (or fingers) can also be hurt during the process, too.

Many consider fisting a very advance sexual technique because it can be injurious, as well as painful, if done incorrectly.

petite_asianbabe: ouch, fisting sounds like it could hurt. I haven't tried it, and not sure if I'm able to. My bf can barely squeeze 3 or 4 fingers in, maybe his fingers are just too big. But I'm 'open' to try anything! ;)