Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That outfit! He's seriously still addicted to the attention. So much leg and cleavage showing :heart_eyes: He's dressed like he's in a SlutWalk.
He's dressed like that because "he can". Also, while everyone else is bitching about the summer heat, he's actually dressed for it. Props to him and all the muscle guys out there.

D

deleted679701

He's dressed like that because "he can". Also, while everyone else is bitching about the summer heat, he's actually dressed for it. Props to him and all the muscle guys out there.

You make it sound like I was objecting to his choice of clothes. If anything, he's overdressed!

Reactions: DSF140
D

deleted679701

Does anyone know who this guy is?
I found one of his videos online but no mention of a name anywhere.
If anyone knows his name and where he cams, it'd be much appreciated
:laughing:
ooohhhh, where are the vids? He's beautiful.

two guys in bathroom
Any name of these two or more of them? The guy on the left looks familiar, but I think it's just deja vu...

*black guy with big dick*
I've chatted with him on Grindr before. AFAIK, his tumblr and instagram don't show his face, but he sent it to me. The only trouble would be finding it >.> I'll post if I can find it. I can't recall his handle, either...

Matteo S.

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup share whatever you can :)

ooohhhh, where are the vids? He's beautiful.

Any name of these two or more of them? The guy on the left looks familiar, but I think it's just deja vu...

I've chatted with him on Grindr before. AFAIK, his tumblr and instagram don't show his face, but he sent it to me. The only trouble would be finding it >.> I'll post if I can find it. I can't recall his handle, either...

Status
Not open for further replies.