Flashing big cock

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conveniently having pee whilst women walk past , undressing in the window, leaving changing room door open etc , does it turn women on do they mind seeing a huge cock hanging out ?? Hit me up with answers x thanks ladies

Cumwithus

Superior Member
Media
Mmm that's what always turns me on, it's just so erotic seeing a guy flopping his big cock out to pee. I'm must be the sense of freedom you guys have to just pull you cock out and take a pee whever you like, something us girls just can't do.

At the beach the other day a noticed a cute you drop his shorts and change just in front of my, I was surprised how big he was and how far his balls hung down ...what a lovely sight and shame he had to pop his bathers on

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm that's what always turns me on, it's just so erotic seeing a guy flopping his big cock out to pee. I'm must be the sense of freedom you guys have to just pull you cock out and take a pee whever you like, something us girls just can't do.

At the beach the other day a noticed a cute you drop his shorts and change just in front of my, I was surprised how big he was and how far his balls hung down ...what a lovely sight and shame he had to pop his bathers on
Thanks for the comment and I totally agree lol , do you think the majority of women feel like this or do you think the majority would be offended?

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask this question as I was jogging the other day and was dying for a pee so after checking the coast was clear I whipped him out and continued to do so, to my amazement there were 2 dog walkers aged around I'd guess 40ish watching me through a gap in the trees whilst both smiling strangely I found myself aroused

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Most girls like to look, although we don't let on to you guys. But when you don't notice were all talking about your cocks and comparing ... hope you don't mind

Do not attempt to speak for all women. You do not speak for anyone but yourself.

OP,
Not attractive or arousing in the least.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not at all thrilled by such voyeuristic "treats." I think it's creepy, and I would be terribly embarrassed and outraged if a man was peeing outdoors in a public area or an area where the public might happen upon him doing such. Undressing in an open window or with a door open can be considered a crime in some communities, and I would treat it as such.

I don't think it would be any fun being legally branded as a sexual deviant either.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do not attempt to speak for all women. You do not speak for anyone but yourself.

OP,
Not attractive or arousing in the least.

I just assumed the responder was doing some high-level trolling. :p

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not at all thrilled by such voyeuristic "treats." I think it's creepy, and I would be terribly embarrassed and outraged if a man was peeing outdoors in a public area or an area where the public might happen upon him doing such. Undressing in an open window or with a door open can be considered a crime in some communities, and I would treat it as such.

I don't think it would be any fun being legally branded as a sexual deviant either.

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I understand what your saying , but an absolute accident and 2 women were actually enjoying it, you seem very uptight about a lot of subjects on here , your welcome to your own view but to speak for your 'friend's and other women is not right

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand what your saying , but an absolute accident and 2 women were actually enjoying it, you seem very uptight about a lot of subjects on here , your welcome to your own view but to speak for your 'friend's and other women is not right

I'm going to phone a friend on this one then. Just let me say that in the crowd I'm in we're pretty much all on board that having our eyes raped is not ideal. Keep your weenie in your pants at all times unless told otherwise. How one can accidentally pee in front of someone is newsworthy, I think.

If you think I'm uptight then you are only seeing me respond to situations that I'd prefer not to partake in. Other than that I'm a pretty free spirit. Heck, I've been to a nude beach! But that's where I learned the number one rule of nudity: the people one sees nude are usually, but not always, the people one does not want to see nude.

I don't know you, and for that reason I'd prefer not to see you nude, accidentally or otherwise.

The ladies on here may chime in with their own preferences.

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your making out like I partake in such events lol I put this on here to gauge thoughts Not for a fight , I was shocked and overwhelmed by the ladies in questions actions so I thought I'd ask....

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

It isn't. I know men who are on the SO list, and their lives are so tough.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your making out like I partake in such events lol I put this on here to gauge thoughts Not for a fight , I was shocked and overwhelmed by the ladies in questions actions so I thought I'd ask....

I'm not fighting. Just expressing my opinion. You're the one calling me uptight. I don't think anyone has ever referred to me as uptight. Inexperienced? Compared to most, yes.

Reactions: 693987

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah if it's intentional it's creepy and weird. If I was shopping and a guy purposely left the changing room door open and was hanging out with is wang out, I'd be calling security or the cops or whoever and reaching for the pepper spray in my purse.

If it's purely by accident, I don't mind as it's truly an accident. Once on a secluded beach you have to hike into my husband and I stumbled upon a couple guys changing out of their wetsuits. None of the 3 had pants on and hurriedly tried to cover up. They honestly didn't expect anyone else to wander down there. It was amusing and they were good sports. No harm no foul there.

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah if it's intentional it's creepy and weird. If I was shopping and a guy purposely left the changing room door open and was hanging out with is wang out, I'd be calling security or the cops or whoever and reaching for the pepper spray in my purse.

If it's purely by accident, I don't mind as it's truly an accident. Once on a secluded beach you have to hike into my husband and I stumbled upon a couple guys changing out of their wetsuits. None of the 3 had pants on and hurriedly tried to cover up. They honestly didn't expect anyone else to wander down there. It was amusing and they were good sports. No harm no foul there.
Exactly what I've been saying ... an accident .... and these weren't grimaces I can assure you of that which is way I made this post