He's a delusional jerk like tons of good looking men who sell their images online.Can someone help me out with what’s the deal with him? Why do so many people seem to dislike him? Yeah, the content has been stagnant for quite some time but he’s got one of the greatest butts + he seems like a relatively chill guy. Am I missing something?
I tried turning it into a gif. Hopefully it'll post.Finally found it( remember this?)View attachment 202055441
He’s lived sooo many lives….He’s currently in his 30s, soooo of course he has rap videos from 14 years ago, also the “Got all the Black bitches mad 'cause my main bitch vanilla” is from his Tyler, The Creator (bitch we had to check!!!!)
View attachment 201481401
View attachment 201481731
View attachment 201482591
View attachment 201482991
View attachment 201483451
View attachment 201484091
...***he wasn't commercial enough***I remember when he tried out on America's Next Top Model: Mens Edition, & he was eliminated rather quickly. He was commercial enough...just a generic pretty boy. Few years later - he's showing naked ass, then dick, then hole.
He also doesn’t seem to have the work ethnic to be a model. Especially given now he doesn’t work and very little project he’s ever done flops or just doesn’t happen.I remember when he tried out on America's Next Top Model: Mens Edition, & he was eliminated rather quickly. He was commercial enough...just a generic pretty boy. Few years later - he's showing naked ass, then dick, then hole.
Pretty boy?? I’m not sayin he ugly but that’s a stretch. I’m just sayinI remember when he tried out on America's Next Top Model: Mens Edition, & he was eliminated rather quickly. He was commercial enough...just a generic pretty boy. Few years later - he's showing naked ass, then dick, then hole.
He was pretty when he was in his 20’s. He’s more scruffy now lolPretty boy?? I’m not sayin he ugly but that’s a stretch. I’m just sayin![]()
And what book isn’t a chapter book after like elementary school?View attachment 202680261View attachment 202680281
It still trips me out how much weight he’s gained! But it brings me peace to know he’s still an idiot and can’t spell“Well manored” and not mannered LMFAO
![]()
2 books a month is a lot actually. It’s ashame it didn’t help his spelling. HahahaView attachment 202680261View attachment 202680281
It still trips me out how much weight he’s gained! But it brings me peace to know he’s still an idiot and can’t spell“Well manored” and not mannered LMFAO
![]()
Chapter books are short novels for young, independent readers (around ages 7-10) that tell stories through prose, divided into short chapters, and feature plentiful illustrations to support engaging plots and relatable characters.And what book isn’t a chapter book after like elementary school?
Okay I was thinking more of a book with chapters…but he still seems dumb. Maybe he hasn’t read a book since 10.Chapter books are short novels for young, independent readers (around ages 7-10) that tell stories through prose, divided into short chapters, and feature plentiful illustrations to support engaging plots and relatable characters.
Damn Grandy is dumb. lol. I wonder why he just didn’t say books or novels.
He ain’t reading no same two books a month! Maybe coloring books, but he def not reading Lmfao!2 books a month is a lot actually. It’s ashame it didn’t help his spelling. Hahaha
It’s funny how we talking about him like we wouldn’t let him fuck. HahahaHe ain’t reading no same two books a month! Maybe coloring books, but he def not reading Lmfao!
FAAACTSIt’s funny how we talking about him like we wouldn’t let him fuck. Hahaha
Speak for yourself, I wouldn’t. A muhfucka that can’t ready, surely don’t know how to shower or brush his tongue.no thank you.It’s funny how we talking about him like we wouldn’t let him fuck. Hahaha
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.