nashboy Admired Member Media: 29 Joined May 6, 2008 Posts 811 Media 29 Likes 766 Points 178 Location Nashville (Tennessee, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male nashboy, Oct 3, 2011 #41 i remember i wanted one for forever but after i got it i only used it about 3 times...its now in the top of my closet lol
i remember i wanted one for forever but after i got it i only used it about 3 times...its now in the top of my closet lol
S surfnwoody Legendary Member Gold Platinum Gold Media: 1 Joined Mar 20, 2007 Posts 483 Media 1 Likes 2,266 Points 748 Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male surfnwoody, Oct 6, 2011 #42 Nashboy, if I lived in southern California, and if I had a hot body like you, mine would probably be in the closet too. I wouldn't be home that much to use it. Have fun bud. Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
Nashboy, if I lived in southern California, and if I had a hot body like you, mine would probably be in the closet too. I wouldn't be home that much to use it. Have fun bud.
bookersnooker Expert Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 12 Joined Sep 28, 2008 Posts 339 Media 12 Likes 154 Points 363 Verification View Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male bookersnooker, Oct 6, 2011 #43 SyddyKitty said: I do hope they come out with a double-ended model for frotting, though... I surely would tolerate that orgasm. ;3 Click to expand... If you just take the end cap off completely and one of you is thin enough to go in the back you can already do this. have done it, gets a little messy towards the middle might wanna just use the insert sans-sleeve if everyones too thick
SyddyKitty said: I do hope they come out with a double-ended model for frotting, though... I surely would tolerate that orgasm. ;3 Click to expand... If you just take the end cap off completely and one of you is thin enough to go in the back you can already do this. have done it, gets a little messy towards the middle might wanna just use the insert sans-sleeve if everyones too thick
teddybaerli1 LPSG Legend Media: 0 Joined Dec 1, 2006 Posts 66,281 Media 0 Likes 1,010,609 Points 543 Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male teddybaerli1, Jan 13, 2020 #44 Hot! View attachment fleshlight580065fc1f56d8.mp4
teddybaerli1 LPSG Legend Media: 0 Joined Dec 1, 2006 Posts 66,281 Media 0 Likes 1,010,609 Points 543 Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male teddybaerli1, Sep 12, 2021 #45 Wouwwww, he knows how to achieve a super orgasm!