Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iv been pumping pretty frequently for 8 months now. iv had very little length change but my girth has increased. i dont believe at all that just for pumping for a long time that you could reach 16"long. you'd have to be about 15" to begin with

Reactions: mipo

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you hurt yourself you might get weaker erections. If you do it right you should be as big and hard as always, and maybe bigger and as hard (or harder, if you improve the bloodflow). Right after pumping you will have fluids build up in your penis, which results in the floppyness, but this effect is temporary.

Reactions: mipo

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A larger diameter tube might help with puffiness, allowing more lymph into the system.

THIS! to get more plump...use a bigger tube. Also, pumping with bath hot water will plump it faster. *just do not get it in your handpump* Take off the tube and use your mouth to suck in the air. (just to be safe)

As always... I recommend reading Tigerpumping.com and following the advice there. No reason to do this and end up hurting yourself by doing it wrong.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pumped at high/low pressure on a marathon exercise just to see what I was capable of reaching,I have pumped for some years so my body is used to developing.I had been taking some suppliments too,and noticed my libido had sky rocketed.I had also made my own cock tubes The largest sucked in my balls too,The openning is 4.5" the ball chamber area balloons out to 10" diameter for 3" then tapers down to 5" diameter and 10" long. After 3 days I was packing the tube completly I got carried away and made a monster tube and pumped for a day a night and half the next day wow what a cock.I was 16" long x 6" diameter my girlfriend turned into a nympho then accused me of being an addict to pumping and wants me to show here friends they all know and have seen the bulge, life is soooooooo goooooood !!!!!!!!!!! results last for 8 days and I get a little permanent gain each time I pump.
6" diameter? A 3" diameter is a monster. ( ? girth )
I think we can easily devide your numbers by 2.
And even then no one is going to have more sex with such a giant, even less, and no women turns by a penis dimension into a nympho.